Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I'm stuck on the last mission on HW. It's frustrating with the Scarabs and Locusts.

I guess I'm the only one bored of Halo and Call of Duty?

Red, you don't like games any more... i don't even know why you bother to come in these threads.

OMG! I'm feeling the exact same way. Halo is really boring now, and COD is just sorta meh. I've been playing xbox less and have been going with steam for fun indie games. Hopefully MW2 breaks me from this trance. :wizard:

Red, you don't like games any more... i don't even know why you bother to come in these threads.

I am getting fed up of the MW2 hype-train, even though I know I will enjoy it the hype is getting on my nerves.

That's a train that i never actually got on, from experience i'm always more hyped for a a game way before i'll get a chance to play it, and when you're most hyped is the best time to play it.

That may be true, but yea...yea YEA

OMG! I'm feeling the exact same way. Halo is really boring now, and COD is just sorta meh. I've been playing xbox less and have been going with steam for fun indie games. Hopefully MW2 breaks me from this trance. :wizard:

Yea same. Although I won't be getting MW2 any time soon.

I am getting fed up of the MW2 hype-train, even though I know I will enjoy it the hype is getting on my nerves.

YEA

Halo is so dam boring now it isn't even funny and odst has bad achievement unlocking to so Ima play cod form now on.

I like it and don't like it.

I love talking to people across different games, but hated the cheating.

I just think that I want to talk to my friends without everybody else hearing. Sure, I can turn mute on, but they're still listening. Also, I don't want to hastle being in the same game, and what if they are playing a different game all together.

Also, how to you get the my gamercard think to show what you're playing instead of "Powered by my gamercard.net." How do I make it like MPSD's?

Edited by littlejr5

Beat Halo Wars :wizard: Now that I beat it, which add on should I get for it? Stragetic Options, The map pack, both of thhem, or none of them?

9,000 GS!

Well, this is interesting... I just received an email from the Xbox Rewards program,

You made it into the new Xbox LIVE Rewards pilot program!

Now it's your turn to rack up the goodies! For the next six months, The Rewards Squad will give you a reward of what you spend on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The best part is, the more you spend, the more you get, and for each month you stay on Gold, the higher your monthly reward percentage up to 5%.*

And guess what? You scored 100 free Microsoft Points just for getting into this pilot program and filling out our first survey!

It’s easy to collect more rewards!

Download a hot new movie, TV episodes, Games on Demand title, get that Arcade game or game add-on you've had your eye on, tell us what you think in our surveys—it's all going to get you the love you deserve from The Rewards Squad.

Every month, we’ll send you an email with an update on how you’re doing and the cool gear you can get with your rewards, so make sure you read it!

Click the button below to check out what you can get, how you can get it and the ways to earn the most rewards!

Visit the official Rewards Squad homepage->

Pretty cool! Gonna rack up some MS points easily. Too bad it's not on my main account, but now I can work on my second one.

It was sent in an email to certain and/or random individuals. The link was tied to the account the email was sent to so you couldn't give the survey to someone else.

I've decided. I'm gonna buy Halo Wars. I enjoyed what I played for when I rented it, and wanted to see more.

I'm sure I can pick it up pretty cheap pre-owned down at Blockbuster. Pay day on Friday. :wizard:

I've decided. I'm gonna buy Halo Wars. I enjoyed what I played for when I rented it, and wanted to see more.

I'm sure I can pick it up pretty cheap pre-owned down at Blockbuster. Pay day on Friday. :wizard:

I wouldn't. It's boring after campaign, and barely anybody plays online. An average of 300 people are online at once.

L4D2 is kind of stupid. I'm going to get AC2 for my birthday I guess.

Wow. 300 people? That kinda blows... :wizard: Having second thoughts here...

Oh well. I think I'll go ahead and pre-order Assassin's Creed 2 now.

Wow. 300 people? That kinda blows... :box: Having second thoughts here...

Oh well. I think I'll go ahead and pre-order Assassin's Creed 2 now.

You play L4D2?

Anyways, do you think I would like AC2 (based on my games)? Never played AC1. My freind says he liked AC1, so I guess I'll get it. He likes the same games as me, so I guess I would like it. Who knows?

Anyways, I have to study for a Latin and Science test :wizard: Curse you ablative case!

Edited by littlejr5

Possibly. I see that you like a lot of shooters, I do myself and I fairly enjoyed Assassin's Creed. Saying that, I've loved playing stealthy games since Splinter Cell.

Played the Left 4 Dead 2 Demo in the Early Access. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I think I might ask for it for Christmas. Parents always get me the newest Simpsons Box Set and a game of my choice. My brother gets Family Guy and a game of his choice. :wizard:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.