Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Aftershock, Logan needs your help. He needs suggestions on how to get to the 7 kill streak required for Harriers without getting killed. Every time he gets them he gets Nuke, but he rarely earns a 7 kill streak off of his gun alone. He wants to know how you do it.

Be skilled.

Aftershock, Logan needs your help. He needs suggestions on how to get to the 7 kill streak required for Harriers without getting killed. Every time he gets them he gets Nuke, but he rarely earns a 7 kill streak off of his gun alone. He wants to know how you do it.

Do work.

Do work.

I agree.

Wow. I just watched the MW2 launch trailer again and I can't believe I didn't notice who was at 1:00 (when I watched it when the game hadn't come out yet). If you haven't beaten the game, I wouldn't recommend watching. It might give it away. He's also in the Infamy trailer at 1:03. Gosh, why didn't I notice!!!

Edited by littlejr5

Bought a wireless adapter but I'm having trouble installing it.

I've put in the ip adress, subnet mask, and gateway adress but it still isn't connecting to my router. -.-

Do work.

I agree.

He expected an answer that would actually help. You know, a good definition.

Not some immature comments, which was started by Josh. As always...

Wow. I just watched the MW2 launch trailer again and I can't believe I didn't notice who was at 1:00 (when I watched it when the game hadn't come out yet). If you haven't beaten the game, I wouldn't recommend watching. It might give it away. He's also in the Infamy trailer at 1:03. Gosh, why didn't I notice!!!

Lol.

I think I noticed that when I first saw the trailer but I forgot he was supposed to be dead. I saw him and I was like 'oh, well I guess he's in this one too.' didn't realize it was a spoiler. :wizard:

Do work.

I agree.

There's no actual advice we could give him anyway. -.-

Do work.

I agree.

Ok. Camping gets harriers.

Bought a wireless adapter but I'm having trouble installing it.

I've put in the ip adress, subnet mask, and gateway adress but it still isn't connecting to my router. -.-

Set everything to automatic and it'll work.

X360A rocks. This forum is a joke, I'm sorry. -.-

If I want to talk about Call of Duty, I'd much rather talk about it on a fansite where the community is helpful, rather than a Runescape fansite.

If I want to talk about Call of Duty, I'd much rather talk about it on a fansite where the community is helpful, rather than a Runescape fansite.

Then get the fudge out of here. shizzle.

There's another thing. The censor isn't for 4 year olds on there.

And when you cuss, it doesn't even sound tough. Fudge is a type of chocolate I really like, and shizzle is a 3 year old's word.

X360A rocks. This forum is a joke, I'm sorry. :wizard:

And when you cuss, it doesn't even sound tough. Fudge is a type of chocolate I really like, and shizzle is a 3 year old's word.

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Incase you didn't know, their are a lot of young people who play Runescape, so Sal's stuck with the child words.

By the way, I didn't even realize I was playing with 'Price' until I payed attention. I thought I reconigzed his voice.

Edited by FatPeopleLagIRL

Fudge is a type of chocolate I really like, and shizzle is a 3 year old's word.

Cool. Since when was fudge chocolate?

Go to X360A. See if we care. -.-

Great for you, go and enjoy it, and stop wasting your time here telling us how great it is, and how bad here is. If it's that bad, you wouldn't be making that post.

X360A rocks. This forum is a joke, I'm sorry. :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I definatly don't need to use offensive language to discuss xbox games.

I don't know about anyone else, but I definatly don't need to use offensive language to discuss xbox games.

I fudgeing love this game!

^ Not acceptable? -.-

Pay attention to UAV, be careful, aim down sights, shoot. -.-

Use grenades to try get kills...

Duh.

It's all pretty obvious.

I bought Skate 2, There's Something About Mary, The Knowing and Superbad for £29.

Not bad eh?

I fudgeing love this game!

^ Not acceptable? -.-

I love fudge games, me.

I don't understand why you keep coming back. You get banned. Make a new account. Now are using this kids account or having him post for you. Just fudgeing leave already.

Nothing you can type will ever sound tough. We simply don't want someone coming on here wasting everyone's time by saying there's no point being here.

Bought COD1 and a UAV plane for my avatar. I would think that I had wasted those points IF I hadn't gotten them for free. I wonder if anyone is going to be playing COD1 multiplayer when MW2 is what all the "cool" kids are playing now.

Bought COD1 and a UAV plane for my avatar. I would think that I had wasted those points IF I hadn't gotten them for free. I wonder if anyone is going to be playing COD1 multiplayer when MW2 is what all the "cool" kids are playing now.

I'm trying the trial. Or.. downloading it. I hate when the trial is the same amount of storage as the game. 1.2 gigs I think -.- Is it good though?

Edited by littlejr5

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.