Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

X360A rocks. This forum is a joke, I'm sorry. -.-

If I want to talk about Call of Duty, I'd much rather talk about it on a fansite where the community is helpful, rather than a Runescape fansite.

Then get the fudge out of here. shizzle.

There's another thing. The censor isn't for 4 year olds on there.

And when you cuss, it doesn't even sound tough. Fudge is a type of chocolate I really like, and shizzle is a 3 year old's word.

I don't understand why you keep coming back. You get banned. Make a new account. Now are using this kids account or having him post for you. Just fudgeing leave already.

This is Mitchell actually. I wasn't even posting Logan's stuff. I just think this forum is stupid. Logan actually knows better than to get in fights on here but I will since I don't care about my account. I'm not even his friend anymore.

X360A rocks. This forum is a joke, I'm sorry. -.-

If I want to talk about Call of Duty, I'd much rather talk about it on a fansite where the community is helpful, rather than a Runescape fansite.

Then get the fudge out of here. shizzle.

There's another thing. The censor isn't for 4 year olds on there.

And when you cuss, it doesn't even sound tough. Fudge is a type of chocolate I really like, and shizzle is a 3 year old's word.

I don't understand why you keep coming back. You get banned. Make a new account. Now are using this kids account or having him post for you. Just fudgeing leave already.

This is Mitchell actually. I wasn't even posting Logan's stuff. I just think this forum is stupid. Logan actually knows better than to get in fights on here but I will since I don't care about my account. I'm not even his friend anymore.

So you're saying you don't know better?

I say just calm down.

Hey guys, send the word Power to 24477 for 100 MS points. Don't know how long this promotion will last, so it's better to send it now than later.

Hey guys, send the word Power to 24477 for 100 MS points. Don't know how long this promotion will last, so it's better to send it now than later.

Mmmmm doritos. I'm gonna enter the code now, thanks. -.-

Cool. You're not his friend but you still find the time for him to ask you questions and then you to post them? Awesome stuff dude.

-.-

Hey, how is CoD Classic multiplayer. I tried the campaign. It was okay, but not worth the 1200mp. If the multiplayer is good, I'll probably get it. Campagin+Multiplayer+1200MP=Win

Hey, how is CoD Classic multiplayer. I tried the campaign. It was okay, but not worth the 1200mp. If the multiplayer is good, I'll probably get it. Campagin+Multiplayer+1200MP=Win

It's nice. I've only played one match, but it's a lot of fun. I don't think there are a lot of games going on unfortunately, and the MP might become dead with MW2 out, but when you are playing with others it's fun. Definitely not fun like MW2, but fun in its own "first cod ever" kind of way. Singleplayer IS SO HARD! I'm playing on regular and dam, those Nazis have some serious gunpowder. The "complete the game on veteran" achievement may be the hardest thing I've seen in awhile.

Cool. You're not his friend but you still find the time for him to ask you questions and then you to post them? Awesome stuff dude.

-.-

Exactly what I was thinking, almost all of his posts have something to do with Logan.

He didn't get banned just so you could post his messages, and trying to say you're not his friend anymore when one of your more recent posts is about him, and that you quoted someting he said that wasn't even funny for your sig is pretty stupid.

Edited by Coach Hines

I started playing more mw2 now and I was wondering if someone can help me get more stars in spec ops i want to get 1000/1000 in mw2.

Grrrr, Mass Effect 2 is gonna be on 2 discs. This brings back many disc swapping memories. -.-

Dislike :)

ONE disc swap throughout entire game isn't a bad thing. In fact, I'm glad Bioware didn't leave anything out since it didn't fit on one disc and decided to put it on two.

Grrrr, Mass Effect 2 is gonna be on 2 discs. This brings back many disc swapping memories. -.-

Dislike :)

ONE disc swap throughout entire game isn't a bad thing. In fact, I'm glad Bioware didn't leave anything out since it didn't fit on one disc and decided to put it on two.

Exact same thing I was thinking. In an RPG, it's not a big deal at all.

I r sad. I don't feel like playing MW2 and want to play ODST. Everybody I ask to play with calls me a noob -.-

I r sad. I don't feel like playing MW2 and want to play ODST. Everybody I ask to play with calls me a noob -.-

Because Modern Warfare 2 is better.

Just a quick question.

Is mw2 and l4d2 worth buying?

thanks! -.-

Definetely.

Modern Warfare 2 is just....awesome.

Left 4 Dead 2 is a VAST improvement from the first. L4D2 is everything L4D wasn't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.