Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Should I get Wired or Wireless Turtle Beaches? The wireless are of course wireless, but they cost more and use batteries so yeah.

Should I get Wired or Wireless Turtle Beaches? The wireless are of course wireless, but they cost more and use batteries so yeah.

I hear the wireless eat batteries really fast. I'm getting wired.

Yeah, I heard that too. But the thing is is that the X1's plug into the back of your TV, so you know you, I can't explain it. Youll have these wires all over the place and if you pull your head back, your TV will fall if it's a small TV.

Yeah, I heard that too. But the thing is is that the X1's plug into the back of your TV, so you know you, I can't explain it. Youll have these wires all over the place and if you pull your head back, your TV will fall if it's a small TV.

I heard that the wires were pretty manageable. They give you enough slack so you don't pull down your TV.

I heard that the wires were pretty manageable. They give you enough slack so you don't pull down your TV.

Yeah, I guess. I've read some reviews and people have said X1 is better than X3. For Xmas I want X1 and Borderlands!! I really want Borderlands.

I met the certain elf in Dragon Age the other day. Thanks to Venom's guidance I quickly killed him (he may or may not have tried to assassinate me).

But yea, this game's great. 17 hours into the main storyline, haven't bothered with side quests too much. Great game

I met the certain elf in Dragon Age the other day. Thanks to Venom's guidance I quickly killed him (he may or may not have tried to assassinate me).

But yea, this game's great. 17 hours into the main storyline, haven't bothered with side quests too much. Great game

Oh my we wouldn't want that!

Tomorrow at 10:00 after my final semester exam, I am free for 2 weeks! Can't wait.

I prestiged today!! Im going to stop at 7th prestige becuase it looks the best.

No one's mentioning the saboteur? It looks like a fun game. Killing Nazis has also had a certain appeal in games.

No one's mentioning the saboteur? It looks like a fun game. Killing Nazis has also had a certain appeal in games.

Yeah, that's on my list.

Borderlands

Turtle Beach X1

Saboteur

Assassin's Creed 2

Laptop

GameStop Gift Card.

littlejr5, that's alot of presents. :)

Your parents must love you -.-

littlejr5, that's alot of presents. :)

Your parents must love you -.-

That's just my list though, I'm not getting all of that.

How come? -.-

I liked the first game alot, what was up with it?

Mainly the controls being very, VERY clunky. Feel too heavy. Movement just doesn't feel natural.

I like the first one, but hate this one.

You can be any age.

Not to bring up an old subject, but if you have the money for wireless turtle beaches, get Astro A40's. WAY better. I just got a pair of these from a sponsor and they are UNBELIEVABLY better than my Turtle beaches, which i gave to my little brother. ALSO. Wired Turtle beaches can be used wirelessly, just not to talk.

Edited by Lidias

Ahh fair enough, maybe they will update it though, who knows. -.-

I have an important question. Will my old ps3 hdmi cable work on my xbox??? Please reply quickly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.