Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Yo guys I was wondering if there was a way to stop someone form messaging you or contacting you in any way on xbl? Please help

Yo guys I was wondering if there was a way to stop someone form messaging you or contacting you in any way on xbl? Please help

Go to their profile and there should be an option called "Block Communications"

http://i48.tinypic.com/20lc7c.jpg

It's like I'm an Xbox drug dealer.

It's like a meth lab!

Lets start talking ME2! Oh and I think it's stupid that one of the endings is a dead sheppard, so you can't bring that ending into ME3 -.-

That's why you don't risk your life to save an expendable teammate in ME2.

I can't wait for Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Aliens vs Predators, and most def Halo: Reach (now that I saw the review from Game Informer).

Actually, you click on the message that he/she sent you and select 'Block Communications'. If you're going to help someone, please at least give the person tips that are accurate. -.-

Actually, you click on the message that he/she sent you and select 'Block Communications'. If you're going to help someone, please at least give the person tips that are accurate. -.-

Xbox Live = SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Darksiders is a super fun game. It's like Ninja Gaiden/Devil May Cry/God of War gameplay with puzzles/dungeons like the Legend of Zelda. It's pretty amazing how well done it is, especially for a video game company's first game. The only gripe I have with it is that there's a lot of screen tearing on the 360 version.

One more quick question. I know its a weird question but... If you delete everyone or the people you want to off your friends list and change your name will their be any chance of any one finding your new acount through your old gamer tag?

So last night I beat my friends 50 to 13 (three vs me) at Halo 3.

Then after we played MW2 (first time I played it) free for all and I came in second by 10 points under the leader, even though I was on the phone for five minutes (in a different room).

I have learned to never trust someone who says they're good at call of duty. That game creates such a false sense of being good.

So last night I beat my friends 50 to 13 (three vs me) at Halo 3.

Then after we played MW2 (first time I played it) free for all and I came in second by 10 points under the leader, even though I was on the phone for five minutes (in a different room).

I have learned to never trust someone who says they're good at call of duty. That game creates such a false sense of being good.

Depends what they say they are good at. Someone who says they are good is probably average at most games. Someone who is a ridiculously talented sniper is probably pretty good at what they do, transfering it is difficult. I used to be really good at Battlefield Bad Company usually going for 50-5 in bad games but I couldn't play CoD4 for love nor money.

Modern Warfare 2 is not a game you can truly be dominant at.

Truer words have never been spoken -.-

Think I'm going to get Risk on xbla.

I want to get back into Mass Effect before the new one comes out because I won't be playing it again after, but of course it will be a tough challenge.

I wish they would make MA2 for PS3 -.-

What's MA2?

12 days from now on January 30th will mark the third anniversary of my first 1,000 in an Xbox 360 game.

Where in the world did time go?

Edited by Ph201

Bought the Ghost uniform for my avatar.

Never been happier wasting money on something so pointless. -.-

Edited by Coach Hines

I wish they would make MA2 for PS3 -.-

What's MA2?

12 days from now on January 30th will mark the third anniversary of my first 1,000 in an Xbox 360 game.

Where in the world did time go?

Mass Effect 2 I'm guessing.

Yes, Mass Effect 2

It isn't being made for the Ps3??

I doubt it. the first one wasn't...

Can't wait for it - I'm a fan of Bioware - especially Dragon Age Origins.

Hope my PC can handle it -.-

Yes, Mass Effect 2

I thought it might be pulling a Bioshock.

Yes, Mass Effect 2

I thought it might be pulling a Bioshock.

Where did you see that?

Wikipedia says it's not.

Yes, Mass Effect 2

Plenty of rumours, the most major of which was EA displaying a PS3 version on their website. But I can't remember if that was ME2 or L4D2, definitely happened to at least one of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.