Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

The poll disappoints me.

Mass Effect 2 >>>>> MW2

The people who voted for things other than ME2 do not own it.

Jr Josh you are super pro.

The poll disappoints me.

Mass Effect 2 >>>>> MW2

Hopefully that's the case.

The poll disappoints me.

Mass Effect 2 >>>>> MW2

Hopefully that's the case.

Only wished people DID own the game.

Id just like to add, I have ME1 and 2, I bought them on ME2 launch day. I played ME1 for about 3 hours. I hated it so much I havent even taken the seal off of ME2.

Id just like to add, I have ME1 and 2, I bought them on ME2 launch day. I played ME1 for about 3 hours. I hated it so much I havent even taken the seal off of ME2.

Aparently even those who hated ME love ME2

It's true. I don't like ME very much and then I played about 15 minutes of ME2 and love it so far.

Perfect Dark - March 17th

Game Room - March 24th!!!

DLC for BioShock 2 coming out.

Borderlands DLC out tomorrow.

Edited by Jr Josh

Mass Effect 2 is an entirely different game. You will be overwhelmed with joy.

ME2 = Much more action and much more fun

I guess Ill take a stab at it tonight but im more interested in waiting for FFXIII coming out

Just open ME2. Trust us when we say its good. ME 1 was flawed, which made it a very niche game. ME 2 is amazing for anyone and everyone. If you don't like it you can trade it to gamestop for about $50 since they have a deal where you get a 50% extra on your trade.

Been playing it, I like it will tide me over til FFXIII. I like games where the more you explore the better you get. i got Archangel tonight but not the scientist will be getting him later.

There's really not a lot of traditional exploring in Mass Effect, but I quenched my need to know more of the universe by talking to squad mates between missions.

Mass Effect 1 is unplayable now after playing the sequel, and I really liked Mass Effect 1.

I feel the same way. I'm nervous to go into Dragon Age.

Mass Effect 1 is unplayable now after playing the sequel, and I really liked Mass Effect 1.

I feel the same way. I'm nervous to go into Dragon Age.

I <3 dragon age, one of my favorite RPGs, it's nothing like ME. I'd play it over ME1 anyday, don't know about ME2.. haven't really played it.

I've heard once you go black once you play ME 2 playing DA:O is painful you never go back.

They're completely different games. DA:O plays like KOTOR, ME 2 plays like ME...

I've heard once you go black once you play ME 2 playing DA:O is painful you never go back.

They're completely different games. DA:O plays like KOTOR, ME 2 plays like ME...

Plus one has guns, the other doesn't. That usually changes things.

I'm gonna get Kotor so if I like it I'll buy DA:O for PC.

I just the shipping box from microsoft to ship my xbox out. I packed it up and every thing but should I put anything else in the box like the service repair number or my postal code or anything? Or just the console.

I just the shipping box from microsoft to ship my xbox out. I packed it up and every thing but should I put anything else in the box like the service repair number or my postal code or anything? Or just the console.

Microsoft CLEARLY states on the phone how to package and send your Xbox away. Your fault for not listening, as I'm not sure.

YEAH YEAH fudgeING fudgeING fudgeING YEAH!

Just one a Borderlands DLC Code First Come First Serve on Kotaku!!! The new DLC, General Knoxx.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Edited by Scotsfan

I beat Bioshock 2, what a fantastic game.

Microsoft CLEARLY states on the phone how to package and send your Xbox away. Your fault for not listening, as I'm not sure.

YEAH YEAH fudgeING fudgeING fudgeING YEAH!

Just one a Borderlands DLC Code First Come First Serve on Kotaku!!! The new DLC, General Knoxx.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

It'll take a while, but I'll be ready to do the lower level quests in it within a week or two. The Crab though, man that looks tough. Drop's a TON of loot though from what I've seen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.