Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I would agree. I am pretty disappointing. All they had to do was announce ONE big Kinect game for hardcore gamers. Do they honestly expect casual people to go out and buy the camera day one?

Yes you are :rolleyes:

This is why I didn't want to watch it :)

http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-xbox-360-com...u/full+(Kotaku)

New Xbox (smaller, built in wifi, and some other stuff), Natal renamed Kinect.

It says Kinect Compatibility... meaning regular 360 won't have compatibility?

Whatever, it looks cool and everything as long as I don't have to buy it it's all good.

Nah, you'll be able to plug Kinect right into the new Xbox. The old ones you will have to buy some sort of USB to Kinect port thing.

http://kotaku.com/5562387/new-xbox-360-com...u/full+(Kotaku)

New Xbox (smaller, built in wifi, and some other stuff), Natal renamed Kinect.

It says Kinect Compatibility... meaning regular 360 won't have compatibility?

Whatever, it looks cool and everything as long as I don't have to buy it it's all good.

The compatibility they are speaking of is a special feature for the new 360. You can plug kinect into it and power it off that. You can still use it on the normal 360s, but you need to use the ac adapter. No big deal to me lol.

Kinect looks pretty lame. It just provides a few features we don't really need, and not very much innovation has gone into the games that will support it. I wouldn't have bought it for $60, and I definitely won't for $150.

Right now, Reach is the only game I know for sure I'm going to buy. Vanquish looks pretty cool, but I'm iffy about it. Singularity looks like a good one though. I'm going to keep close track of it.

So far games I'm going to definitely buy are Reach, Black Ops, and Gears 3. I might have forgotten some, but those are the ones that came off the top of my head. Might buy New Vegas and AC: Brotherhood.

Edited by littlejr5

My buying list Is Assasins Creed Brotherhood, New Vegas and reach.

AC: Brotherhood will suck because they added MP which will mean less time's gone into SP.

Looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas, Medal of Honour, Call of Duty: Black ops, Dead Space 2 and Gears 3.

Probably pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Halo: Reach when they've dropped in price.

AC: Brotherhood will suck because they added MP which will mean less time's gone into SP.

Looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas, Medal of Honour, Call of Duty: Black ops, Dead Space 2 and Gears 3.

Probably pick up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Halo: Reach when they've dropped in price.

I still have Halo 3, ODST, and AC 1 and 2 to finish before do those. I love coming in to the party late :rolleyes:

I wish I could play Dead Spce, because I've heard it's great, but I get scared WAY too easily. I think that Alan Wake and BioShock are very, extremely scary.

I wish I could play Dead Spce, because I've heard it's great, but I get scared WAY too easily. I think that Alan Wake and BioShock are very, extremely scary.

Seriously..?

Really..?

:rolleyes:

Seriously..?

Really..?

:) at Bioshock but I heard Alan Wake was scary as fudge. :)

Seriously..?

Really..?

:) at Bioshock but I heard Alan Wake was scary as fudge. :)

Yeah. As I said, scared easily.

DAMN IT your lucky :rolleyes:

Gears of War 3 has to be the hottest game coming out on the 360 hands down

Keep and buy.

+1. I have the Mw2 console as well and thats going to be worth some money later.

BTW, after E3, I can't wait for Black ops :rolleyes:

Got Shadow Complex off of Deal of the Week. Pretty good so far. Can't believe it was 53% off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.