Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is out!

:huh::unsure::mellow: :/ :wub: :) :wub: :wub: :P :P :P :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

Meh, i've never gotten into the Sonic franchise. I never found it fun, because the the whole idea is that you can run really fast, but you can't because there are badies and spikes every 3 steps.

Edited by The Rune Droid

Anyone getting New Vegas???

I just can not bring myself to buy a massive Rpg like that. It took me months to convince myself to buy Dragon Age. In big games like that there is almost too much content and I feel overwhelmed.

Pirating games isn't something to be proud over. Unless you somehow got a legit copy.

Pretty sure he gets review copies for something. I think that's been said before, or something like that. :huh:

Pirating games isn't something to be proud over. Unless you somehow got a legit copy.

Pretty sure he gets review copies for something. I think that's been said before, or something like that. :huh:

No. It's easy to mod an xbox.

Alan Wake=Worst ending ever. Would've been good if those 3 words weren't said at the end...

Anyone getting New Vegas???

I just can not bring myself to buy a massive Rpg like that. It took me months to convince myself to buy Dragon Age. In big games like that there is almost too much content and I feel overwhelmed.

I bought Fallout 3 for my brothers for their birthday, which was just after Christmas. I played it for the first time a few weeks before Reach came out. :huh:

I'd like to get New Vegas, but in all honesty, with Black Ops coming out, and my wanting of Dead Rising 2, I can't afford it.

Sounds like someones butthurt after getting their Flashed xbox banned :unsure:

Joking :huh: I would say that I don't pirate games but then I would be joking.

Sounds like someones butthurt after getting their Flashed xbox banned :unsure:

Joking :huh: I would say that I don't pirate games but then I would be joking.

Actually I that is not that case :mellow: I just have serious moral problems with pirating games and that's just how I am. Redmonke can attest to this, I've only pirated one game. The game was on PC and was not on any download service so I could not get it there or in stores. This is where I think pirating is ok. If publishers don't make the games available for you then it's their own fault. Of course that is still against the law.

baylogo.jpeg

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me

Note: I don't pirate 360 games and my computer is so old it can only run games made before 2005.

Edited by The Rune Droid

1. Trust me, if I beat Fallout 3 before Thanksgiving, I'm getting New Vegas.

2. Black Ops looks fudging amazing from the new multi-trailer :huh:

Is New Vegas more exciting than F3? The thing that turned me off from F3 was that in the beginning, like the first 4 or 5 missions (the only ones I played), all you did was go through subways and stuff. Is it better than that or the same?

Is New Vegas more exciting than F3? The thing that turned me off from F3 was that in the beginning, like the first 4 or 5 missions (the only ones I played), all you did was go through subways and stuff. Is it better than that or the same?

I've heard the first 2-10 hours (2 being no sidequests and 10 being all of them) take place in the desert before getting to Vegas. Take that for what you will.

I wonder if they will justify the existence of zombies through history this time around. By saying they tested out a stronger Agent Orange they created zombies might be a cool twist instead of just saying here's a gun, and here's a zombie.

Oh shizzle! Fable 3 comes out tomorrow! Sounds like a great rental to me. I'm too fast at single player games :huh:

Edited by Jump

No QuickScoping in BO cuase it's cheap and overpowered? Yet noob tubes, launchers, and second chance is back. BTW with second chance anybody can revive you now...

No QuickScoping in BO cuase it's cheap and overpowered? Yet noob tubes, launchers, and second chance is back. BTW with second chance anybody can revive you now...

You can still quickscope, just without sleight of hand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.