Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

How's NV and AC: Brotherhood. I'm asking for those for Xmas, wanted to know how they are.

Brotherhood is spectacular so far.

How's NV and AC: Brotherhood. I'm asking for those for Xmas, wanted to know how they are.

Brotherhood is spectacular so far.

Could have been a bit longer, and the ending is a bit weird, but great otherwise :huh:

Bought Ballad of Gay Tony. Pretty good so far actually. The "Sexy Time" mission was very annoying. Horrible at controlling helicopters and fighting with them.

NV is awesome,got it almost a week ago and alrdy played 20h,story kinda sucks after you get to choose a faction to fight for tho.

ACB is so much better than AC2,better missions,best combat mechanics i've ever seen.

ACB is so much better than AC2,better missions,best combat mechanics i've ever seen.

Brotherhood is great. I've been a fan since the first game and tis one is probably my favorite. I agree 100% that the combat is the best, even if the X chain execution is pretty cheap and easy haha It was by far the hardest of the 3 also, just from the mission where you desynced from detection. Especially when you had to assassinate the banker. That one was awful. All the Romulus Lairs were fun too and the armor is sweet. The combat is epic too, stabbing and shooting someone at the same time feels great.

I rented it but had to return it with I'm guessing about 10 mintues of gameplay left. It'll be a Christmas surprise.

Got ME2 and GoW1 for 20 bucks. Had a gamestop giftcard so yea.

Unfortunately I didn't get the ME2 DLC content or whatever with it, I saw the card though so I'm gonna go back in and grab it.

Does anyone else have Kinect? Seems like 2011 will bring a lot of fantastic games to it, including SpongeBob Square Pants :huh:

The only games that look kind of cool are Kinect sports and the Star Wars game really.

Does anyone else have Kinect? Seems like 2011 will bring a lot of fantastic games to it, including SpongeBob Square Pants :unsure:

The only games that look kind of cool are Kinect sports and the Star Wars game really.

Happy Birthday :mellow: I'm inclined to agree, but I think there will be a lot of awesome games coming out in 2011 :huh:

Does anyone else have Kinect? Seems like 2011 will bring a lot of fantastic games to it, including SpongeBob Square Pants :unsure:

Happy Birthday :/ I'm inclined to agree, but I think there will be a lot of awesome games coming out in 2011 :huh:

Nothing looks good for the Kinect :mellow:

Got a brand new The Force Unleashed for only $10 at Best Buy. It was a pretty good deal and I forgot how much I enjoyed the game. :huh:

Currently doing my first run on Sith Lord difficulty.

ME2 is hands down amazing. Got the game on...thursday and already have 16 hours logged.

I think by the end you'll agree with me that it is the best game ever made.

21 hours into ME2. Gaining loyalty of everyone first.

The game is way more straight forward than the first. Literally 5 people said they have "something important to talk to me about" at one time and that was their loyalty quest. Funky.

STILL IT'S AWESOME. My two peeps that come with me are Miranda and Samara. :D

The game is way more straight forward than the first. Literally 5 people said they have "something important to talk to me about" at one time and that was their loyalty quest. Funky.

STILL IT'S AWESOME. My two peeps that come with me are Miranda and Samsara. :D

Fixed.

STILL IT'S AWESOME. My two peeps that come with me are Miranda and Samsara. :D

Fixed.

Are you really an asari???

Ugh ME2 is kinda buggy. Third time I've gotten stuck somewhere and had to reload the game...

Hm cool now I can't move, only rotate...funky. What is up with these glitches.

What the fudge stuck again.

Wtf Jack dies because she's not loyal to me? If she was loyal it would prevent her from dying from a giant rock landing on her? Well that doesn't make any sense.

30 hours, not bad.

Edited by redmonke

played kinect at my friend's house. kinect sports is pretty fun, especially track and field 2 player.

The new Pac-Man and Pac-Man Championship Edition are good. The original Geometry Wars or Geometry Wars 2. Sonic Adventure and Sonic 4.

Meh not really into pacman and I have at least a dozen different copies of various pacmans so...Geometry wars...maybe, never was a fan tbh. Sonic Adventure looks cool I loved that game and I have Sonic 4 for the Wii already.

Braid, Trials HD, Castle Crashers, Super Meat Boy, Shadow Complex are all good as well.

Braid, Trials HD, Castle Crashers, Super Meat Boy, Shadow Complex are all good as well.

Add Splosion Man to that list and it's great.

STILL IT'S AWESOME. My two peeps that come with me are Miranda and Samara. :D

There are definitely some good improvements in the second game, but I do share many of your sentiments. At this point, I'm officially a bigger fan of the first game. I hope ME3 finds this fantastic way to blend all of the most awesome elements from the first two games while simultaneously improving and building on entirely new ideas of its own. That is idealistic thinking.

Forza 3 or NFS Shift? Both look really good, feel like getting a casual racing game.

Forza 3 or NFS Shift? Both look really good, feel like getting a casual racing game.

I haven't played NFS Shift, but Forza 3 can be especially fun when playing with friends. Playing tag and other games online as well as just straight up racing.

The career is also pretty entertaining. I think Forza 3 is more geared towards car buffs though, although I can't speak for NFS Shift.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.