Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Forza 3 or NFS Shift? Both look really good, feel like getting a casual racing game.

Forza 3 ftw.

Bought Veitnam. Pretty fun, loving the new guns. Worth the money so far.

NBA 2k11 or Dead Rising 2? I've always been interested in Dead Rising 2, but recently I've been watching a lot of ESPN and I've gotten quite interested in the NBA. I've heard 2k11 is a good game (from KOXM) and Dead Rising 2 looks pretty fun, but I can't afford both (yet). I've got Madden 09 but that wasn't such a big hit with me.

I'm not really looking for online gaming with these games. I'd be more interested in one that I can just chill with friends over splitscreen/local play.

NBA 2k11 or Dead Rising 2? I've always been interested in Dead Rising 2, but recently I've been watching a lot of ESPN and I've gotten quite interested in the NBA. I've heard 2k11 is a good game (from KOXM) and Dead Rising 2 looks pretty fun, but I can't afford both (yet). I've got Madden 09 but that wasn't such a big hit with me.

I'm not really looking for online gaming with these games. I'd be more interested in one that I can just chill with friends over splitscreen/local play.

I've heard nothing but good about Dead Rising 2, and let's face it, all sports games are just continual remakes.

Dead Rising 2 is forever fun :D

Got Kinect :D Probably getting Kinect Sports, Dance Central, FO New Vegas, and Brotherhood tomorrow.

How much does Forza 3 cost nowadays? If I can get into the city next week I'm thinking of getting it since I couldn't find Dead Space or Mass Effect there last time. :D

I played multiplayer of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood at my friends house last weekend. It was so so so so so fun. I wanna get AC:B but I have to get through Assassins Creed 2 first.

AC:B is great so far.

Add me on Live.

GT: Original Smooth

Brotherhood multiplayer is extremely fun and frustrating. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I really prefer the team one where you're hunting one round, and hunted another, I think it's Manhunt. I'm just confused what to do when I'm being hunted. The first game I just jumped in a hay bale for nearly the whole round and ended up jumping from level 2 to level 6 from that game alone. And I can never seem to stun anyone, even though they always stun me when I try to assassinate. Sooo frustrating.

But I do enjoy it. It's a fun switch from Halo or CoD. Definitely worth renting.

There's a sale on all Sonic XBLA games. I got Sonic 4 for 800 MSP and I'm pretty sure Sonic Adventure is <800 MSP now. To anyone who wants to get either of these games, now's the time!

I got AC:B the other day. I love it. The single player really is something else and the same goes for multiplayer.

Brotherhood is incredibly frustrating. I assassinate someone and then they somehow got out and dodged, then I assassinated again and they dodged, and again, and again, and again, until someone else stole the kill.

How the fudge to you dodge. :D

Brotherhood is incredibly frustrating. I assassinate someone and then they somehow got out and dodged, then I assassinated again and they dodged, and again, and again, and again, until someone else stole the kill.

How the fudge to you dodge. :D

I wanna know too! I dodged someones assassination today and I though "Oh ****, how did I do that?" It's still an extremely frustrating game. And that includes whether you're playing or now. Finding and joining a game takes longer than the longest waits for any Halo or CoD game. Something is definitely wrong there.

But I spent the day getting all the treasures and flags in Rome. Just have to get the flags in the Romulus places and I'll have them all. Rome is 100% rebuilt and the only achievements I have left are a few multiplayer ones and the 2 missable ones. (I have a bad habit of that. I missed the 1 missable one in AC2) Luckily, I can get these not too far into another replay, so I'll pick those up soon. Also got all Gold medals on the Free Running VT missions to go with all the Gold in the Combat ones. And to top it off, ranked up a full set of assassin recruits to Assassino and finished all the guild challenges for the Assassins guild. I'm close on the others too.

The amount of things that can be done in this game is ridiculous and massive. The sheer amazingness of it drew me in, but now my OCD is keeping me playing. And that's not even with replaying to get 100% sync. I'll be playing this for a long time. I'm sure of that.

Me and Samsara literally spent 20 minutes searching for games without getting into one. Brotherhood's matchmaking is broken.

Brotherhood Mp is amazing. But yeah, matchmaking is slow. It might just be that it's not popular because I got put in a game with someone on my friends list. What are the odds? But it's not frustrating actually. Forza 3 is awesome.

Brotherhood Mp is amazing. But yeah, matchmaking is slow. It might just be that it's not popular because I got put in a game with someone on my friends list. What are the odds? But it's not frustrating actually. Forza 3 is awesome.

Same thing happened to me. I hadn't played a game with that person since Halo 2. :D

Edited by redmonke

Something similar happened to me in Modern Warfare 2. I used to play Halo 3 with a guy from Sals named Motleycrue (or something like that). Anyways so maybe a year or two later way after I've removed him from my friends list I get paired against him in Modern Warfare 2. We were in game chat so it was so strange, since we were both telling our friends, "This guy was on my friends list! This is so weird!"

:D

Yeah lol same. This one guy was one my friends list once. He took me off because we never really played with eachother. Then we got in the same game in Black Ops lol.

Loving the single player of Brotherhood. I always go for the full synchronizations but some of them are just impossible. Like that one mission in Sequence 4 where you have to break into the castle and remain undetected through the entire mission. I'll end up going back and going for it and any other full syncs once I finish the single player.

I've set up a group (clan) for Assasins Creed: Brotherhood although I don't know how to link to it. Feel free to join it, if you can find it. :D

Edited by Ambo100

I've set up a group (clan) for Assasins Creed: Brotherhood although I don't know how to link to it. Feel free to join it, if you can find it. :D

Is there an actual feature in the game that lets you set up a clan?

There is on the website.

There is on the website.

I'm looking at it right now. I created a Ubisoft account thing, now how do I link it to my Gamertag?

There is on the website.

I'm looking at it right now. I created a Ubisoft account thing, now how do I link it to my Gamertag?

press Y at the main menu of AC:2 or Brotherhood. THose are the two that I know of.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.