Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Should I buy battlefeild bad comp. 2 or should I wait for 3?

I can't wait for this fall/winter, Battlefeild 3 and MW3.

BC2 is amazing and BF3 will be even better. It won't be out until the Fall/Winter so I'd get both! Play BC2 for now and then grab 3 when it comes out.

I just played through the Homefront campaign on ps3 with my friend, it's actually not that bad.

Yeah, that was a pretty long campaign. I started it like, this morning at 8, and I only just finished and it's 6:30 PM. :D

Is Bulletstorm any good? I'm thinking of getting either that or Homefront, but don't really want both right now.

Is Bulletstorm any good? I'm thinking of getting either that or Homefront, but don't really want both right now.

Don't get Homefront. Extreme disappointment/flop.

Bulletstorm, I feel is like Borderlands.

Some people love it, some don't. Take your pick.

With Homefront, I feel like it wasn't a bad game. I'll definitely remember the setting, and the presentation of the game. But it just never became more than a generic FPS in any other aspect other than the presentation of a North Korean occupied America.

With Homefront, I feel like it wasn't a bad game. I'll definitely remember the setting, and the presentation of the game. But it just never became more than a generic FPS in any other aspect other than the presentation of a North Korean occupied America.

Well, that's what most FPS' are nowadays. Generic.

Also, 1000 pages. :3c

Damn it Morte! I've been waiting all day to snipe the 1000th page, and then you just come along and take it! :D

If only Ph201 could see this thread now. :(

Anyways, I don't think I'll be getting any new games until this holiday season. I'm gonna go through the backlog of games I started but never finished and a bunch of games that came out a while ago but I never got around to playing.

My current hit list:

Assassins Creed 2

Devil May Cry 4

Borderlands GOTY edition

Red Dead Redemption

Dragon Age Ultimate edition

So far, I like Homefront better than Bulletstorm. Definitely get Homefront, as Bulletstorm only has single player and co-op multiplayer. The only reason I got Bulletstorm was for the beta, but now everyone can get it :D

So far, I like Homefront better than Bulletstorm. Definitely get Homefront, as Bulletstorm only has single player and co-op multiplayer. The only reason I got Bulletstorm was for the beta, but now everyone can get it :D

Okay, not everything revolves around Multiplayer.

This is why gaming is dying.

Everybody's shifting to blockbuster hits with multiplayer being the main catch.

Bulletstorm's a great game, and it's unique.

Bet you haven't heard that word in a while, eh? Because, oh look, another generic FPS!

Awesome single player experiences are awesome (Arkham Asylum anybody??) but multiplayer plays a key role too. I think Bulletstorm, an arcade shooter based on getting points through grotesque kills, could've worked in some form of competitive multiplayer.

Although for the most part I agree. Multiplayer does not make a game.

Okay, not everything revolves around Multiplayer.

This is why gaming is dying.

Everybody's shifting to blockbuster hits with multiplayer being the main catch.

Bulletstorm's a great game, and it's unique.

Bet you haven't heard that word in a while, eh? Because, oh look, another generic FPS!

Bulletstorm got boring for me the first week I had it. I beat the campaign twice and played a lot of co-op, so it got boring. If Bulletstorm wanted to be a true single player only type of game it shouldve had a longer campaign. Homefront has almost the same length and has multiplayer. I also havent gotten a bit bored yet. And trust me, I love single player only games. ME2 is my fav game of all time, followed closely by Fallout 3....

Edited by littlejr5

Awesome single player experiences are awesome (Arkham Asylum anybody??) but multiplayer plays a key role too. I think Bulletstorm, an arcade shooter based on getting points through grotesque kills, could've worked in some form of competitive multiplayer.

Although for the most part I agree. Multiplayer does not make a game.

Multiplayer adds to entertainment value, like you said, so it overall counts towards the overview of the game.

Homefront has much to offer. It's been too long since Kaos Studios has made an FPS since Frontlines. Homefront's campaign is one of the current accurate storylines facing America today. The introduction of North Korea posing a threat is brilliant in the "current affairs" block of America. Watching the opening credits is easy to understand if you've payed attention to the past 5 years of NK's national involvement. The timeline beginning with the completion of the "Worldwide" Nuclear missiles could be spot on (Anyone remember the missile tests about 2 yrs ago?). The campaign is limited though in that it can only go so far in history until it makes non-sense (i.e. MW2 campaign...).

Homefront's multiplayer is like a combination of Call of Duty's COD points system as well as MW2 weapon customization system. It ties uniquely as a different style of combat in that each kill, you earn a certain amount of credits. These credits are only used inside a match as to upgrade/buy character customizations/drones/vehicles. The more points, the better the rewards. Though weapons are limited, the customization goes beyond CoD. With different styles of sights and upgrades, players can be allowed to feel comfortable with their guns. The perk system is also nice in that you have 4 (or 5?) perk points, and each perk costs a certain amount of points ranging 1-3. This allows for better perks at the cost of losing a simple one.

Homefront is "one of those generic" FPS. Still, it really does throw in some new combat to relieve you of CoD or any other FPS.

BTW, wasn't Bulletstorm just supposed to keep angry GoW3 fans at bay since it got delayed?

Haven't been on this in ages don't know if anyone remembers me. :D

Btw Bulletstorm great game just short.

I love you.

I'm coming back just for you.

Even though it's impossible to play together because we have 8 hours apart.

I got some sort of "Bulletstorm" game for my celebratory day of birth anniversary.

I haven't opened the wrapping yet, because I also got RDR. It has taken up most of my free time since Monday.

Haven't been on this in ages don't know if anyone remembers me. :D

I love you.

It's all good, i'll just play from 00:00am to 11:00am.

Haven't been on this in ages don't know if anyone remembers me. :(

I love you.

hi adam its me mudkip hugger :D

By the way is the new Assassin's Creed DLC out yet? And is it any good?

Haven't been on this in ages don't know if anyone remembers me. :(

I love you.

hi adam its me mudkip hugger :D

By the way is the new Assassin's Creed DLC out yet? And is it any good?

Yeah it's great but the single player on it is stupidly short. You'll spend a lot of time on the 100% Sync achievement though, that's quite fun.

Also I got a £5 off voucher for Halo: Reach, might buy it if I have someone to play forge with and things.

Edited by 3volution

Omg Adam buy it, I'll probably go back to doing Forge. I'll get that as first game. Do it

Omg Adam buy it, I'll probably go back to doing Forge. I'll get that as first game. Do it

Ok i'll probably buy when I get paid this week. I need something to occupy my time until Portal 2 and the GoW3 beta start,

omg adam and will are getting reach

THE OLD GANG IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER

I have over 100$ left from last pay, hopefully have a 360 by the end of the month?

Aren't they down to like 150$ now? :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.