Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Well there's a new Assassin's Creed game coming out and each year they just keep on getting better and this one is in Constantinople/Istanbul and this one ties up Ezio's story and ya, I love the series.

So I can't wait till the holidays :(

Well there's a new Assassin's Creed game coming out and each year they just keep on getting better and this one is in Constantinople/Istanbul and this one ties up Ezio's story and ya, I love the series.

So I can't wait till the holidays :(

It ties up Altair's story as well.

But nobody cares about him because his voice acting was horrendous :D

Did anybody else hear about how the guy who made Minecraft announced that he's releasing a version for Kinect?

Did anybody else hear about how the guy who made Minecraft announced that he's releasing a version for Kinect?

Yeah, that was announced some time during E3. 4J Studios is developing it though, not Mojang.

so guys whats your plan for the rest of the games this year?

i think i'll buy bf3 and skyrim with my own money, then get mw3 for christmas since its gonna be crap like mw2 /bandwagon

Pre-ordered a shizzleload already

Gears 3

BF3

MW3

Skyrim

Might get Saints 3

Halo CE

Mass Effect 3

Gamefly the rest!

That was announced a while ago. :(

Yeah, apparently it can be used with or without Kinect. I'm getting it since my friend likes Minecraft but doesn't have a good enough computer for it, but he has an Xbox.

Yeah, apparently it can be used with or without Kinect. I'm getting it since my friend likes Minecraft but doesn't have a good enough computer for it, but he has an Xbox.

He doesn't have a good enough computer for Minecraft? What's he running it on, Babbage's Difference Engine?

He doesn't have a good enough computer for Minecraft? What's he running it on, Babbage's Difference Engine?

Er, Minecraft actually requires a good amount of RAM unless you want to play on Tiny with 5 fps.

His computer can barely run runescape, it's really old. :D

Er, Minecraft actually requires a good amount of RAM unless you want to play on Tiny with 5 fps.

Amount of RAM has nothing to do with your fps.

Well, it has something to do with it... maybe it's not the most important factor but you know :(

Well, it has something to do with it... maybe it's not the most important factor but you know :(

It'll limit how much stuff you can have loaded, as seen as why the 360 and PS3 have to limit what they display at a time compared to a PC running something like ARMA 2.

But other than that if it's loaded it's loaded, it's not doing really any work.

Amount of RAM has nothing to do with your fps.

Minecraft likes its memory

also his computer is a piece of shizzle, nuff said.

BF3, MW3, Skyrim, ACR.. That should keep me occupied for a while.

This. Bye Bye Wallet. :(

BF3, MW3, Skyrim, ACR.. That should keep me occupied for a while.

This. Bye Bye Wallet. :D

Well you could skip MW3 if you're getting BF3 and you should wait till the GOTY for Skyrim. That'll save you some money that you can use on more important things, like HATS!!!

:(

I'm getting Battlefield 3, Halo: AE, Skyrim, Deus Ex, and ACR.

Well, since I'm not getting a new laptop anymore, I suppose that I'll get Skyrim for console.

Skyrim as soon as it comes out, ACR looks good and I haven't played anything since AC2, and the new LoTR game sounds interesting. Really depends on how much money I have.

Hey, ph! I changed my gamertag to Jeromes Dream about a year ago, dude!

Getting 100% in GTA 4, then gonna go for all non-DLC achievements in Dragon Age: Origins. This is gonna take a while...

Wtfff. I can't get the stupid rolled over achievement in GTA 4. I've been going at it for over an hour, and I still haven't gotten it. I can only get four flips, and then I just quit flipping as soon as I hit the ground.

Wtfff. I can't get the stupid rolled over achievement in GTA 4. I've been going at it for over an hour, and I still haven't gotten it. I can only get four flips, and then I just quit flipping as soon as I hit the ground.

Look up the Swingset Glitch on Youtube. Find where it is on the map, and then try using that glitch to get the achievement, thats what I did, worked perfectly!

Everyone add me on XBL! :( The name's Viewtiful Kai

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.