Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

got deus ex and preorded the special edition or w/e of bf3

omg deus ex is amazing and im like barely into the game yet

got deus ex and preorded the special edition or w/e of bf3

omg deus ex is amazing and im like barely into the game yet

Finished Deus Ex and I'm now playing through it again to get the two achievements for non-lethally and not tripping any alarms. Stealthily is the best way to play this game.

Finally had time to finish the Gears of War 3 campaign since I've been pretty busy all week. Honestly, it was the best campaign that I have ever played in a video game.

Epic really did justice to the campaign and ended it perfectly. Definitely the best campaign/campaign series I've ever played.

Campaign Spoiler Alert!!!!

When Dom died, I almost teared up. Very sad to see him go, but the whole scene was simply... beautiful.

Finally had time to finish the Gears of War 3 campaign since I've been pretty busy all week. Honestly, it was the best campaign that I have ever played in a video game.

Epic really did justice to the campaign and ended it perfectly. Definitely the best campaign/campaign series I've ever played.

Campaign Spoiler Alert!!!!

When Dom died, I almost teared up. Very sad to see him go, but the whole scene was simply... beautiful.

I'm not alone :wizard: I thought I'd be the only one.

FIFA [email protected]@@@@@@22

I honestly keep forgetting that I'm playing a game, not WATCHING ONE

Demo really that good? I might try it.

Son, I had it pre-ordered. :(

also the fact that you burn ammo so fast on deus ex makes me wanna punch a seal in the throat

also the fact that you burn ammo so fast on deus ex makes me wanna punch a seal in the throat

I never did. You shouldn't even be shooting for the most part.

Be sneaky and punch people. But it was a right pain in the arse when you had to do Tai Yong Medical then go to Montreal without visiting a hub to buy things.

I guess I'm just not used to the whole 'crouch and hide from people' thing i.e. me jumping on top of a dumpster and finding like 20 people on the other side

The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is out. I don't know if I want to download it or not. On one hand, it'll be amazingly fun and I'll love it. On the other hand, it'll only make me want a game that I'm not getting. :(

The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is out. I don't know if I want to download it or not. On one hand, it'll be amazingly fun and I'll love it. On the other hand, it'll only make me want a game that I'm not getting. :(

It's bollocks on 360. Just sayin'.

It's a beta. They've heavily toned down the graphics to make it a smaller download. Expect many visual glitches.

It's a beta. They've heavily toned down the graphics to make it a smaller download. Expect many visual glitches.

It was the 360 part that was his main point...

I take back what I said. 360 version is actually decent with a group of friends. I just played for 40 minutes and had a blast.

Edited by Dannnehhh

My friend and I were playing some Left 4 Dead 2 for about an hour tonight, and it went pretty well. We started up a game of best of five Scavenge on Park. We played a total of three games, and we ended up winning all three games. Pretty fun! I wonder how far away I am from getting the Gas Guzzler achievement.

Ravenholm is SO DAMN SCARY :wah:

Yeah, Ravenholm is tough. But just wait until you get to the part where you have to balance under that bridge... :(

My friend and I were playing some Left 4 Dead 2 for about an hour tonight, and it went pretty well. We started up a game of best of five Scavenge on Park. We played a total of three games, and we ended up winning all three games. Pretty fun! I wonder how far away I am from getting the Gas Guzzler achievement.

Yeah, Ravenholm is tough. But just wait until you get to the part where you have to balance under that bridge... :(

Ravenholm isn't scary at all compared to the lift level in Episode 1. You're in pitch black, waiting for a lift to come down to pick you up, with hordes of zombies coming to get you. Then your torch runs out...

Ravenholm isn't scary at all compared to the lift level in Episode 1. You're in pitch black, waiting for a lift to come down to pick you up, with hordes of zombies coming to get you. Then your torch runs out...

oh god

i don't want to play this game anymore ;-;

EDIT: I ran out of submachine gun ammo D:

Edited by Admiral

Anyone else get RAGE? Got it today in Asda for pretty cheap for a day one release. Installing it now.

Gamefly'd it. It's like Borderlands + Fallout + A way better version of Duke Forever.

obligatory language warning

Edited by Kyo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.