Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I take back what i said about TF2 a long time ago, it's a pretty good game. Shame I'm terrible at it. :(

It should have some sort of a campaign though, it could have a really nice back story.

I take back what i said about TF2 a long time ago, it's a pretty good game. Shame I'm terrible at it. :wizard:

It should have some sort of a campaign though, it could have a really nice back story.

It actually does have an elaborate back story. It's just been told through updates by Valve.

It goes back farther than you think...

P0227main.png

I take back what i said about TF2 a long time ago, it's a pretty good game. Shame I'm terrible at it. :(

They tell a lot of the backstory through comics released in updates, like this. Unfortunately because Microsoft wants to release updates for TF2 at a cost and Valve wants to release them for free, the 360 hasn't had any of the major updates, so there's no backstory. :D

Bit of a blast from the past, but Dannnehhh, did you have/still have a DVD recorder "type thing" that you use instead of a capture card? What was it? Cheers :D

Haven't been on the Xbox much... at all for a good few months. I had started going on again since i finally got Reach but then i donated my TV to my brother (and his fiancée/son) since they just moved into a new house and didn't have the remote to get freeview working or something. I wasn't paying attention and i can't really be bothered to get it sorted, i'll just wait for someone else to :P

That or i could just sell it, main thing stopping me from doing that is that i hate posting things :(

Bit of a blast from the past, but Dannnehhh, did you have/still have a DVD recorder "type thing" that you use instead of a capture card? What was it? Cheers :(

It was a Dazzle DVD recorder.

Getting BF3 tomorrow, maybe preordering Skyrim but idk i kinda want to save money idk

Hey everyone, long time no see, anyone still on here from when this thread started so many years ago? :(

Scotsfan reporting in. How's it goin' dude?

Hey everyone, long time no see, anyone still on here from when this thread started so many years ago? :(

Good, good its been farrrr too long, still play xbox??

Good, good its been farrrr too long, still play xbox??

Sometimes, not much though. I'll play a lot once MW3 comes out though. Quite into WoW atm too.

hmmm...kinda weird that i am getting an xbox360 when skyrim..also near when modern warfare 3,assasin's creed, and a couple other decent (good) games are released...should i get a elder scrolls game, or a modern warfare 3?

hmmm...kinda weird that i am getting an xbox360 when skyrim..also near when modern warfare 3,assasin's creed, and a couple other decent (good) games are released...should i get a elder scrolls game, or a modern warfare 3?

Depends, do you want a shooting game or a medieval/fantasy RPG?

Depends, do you want a shooting game or a medieval/fantasy RPG?

i actually like both :( though, the xbox comes with Halo reach AND Fable III, both which are shooting (Halo) and rpg(FableIII)

Judging by what MW2 is like compared to MW1, MW3 will be largely the same as the previous instalments. Go for Skyrim, it's almost a complete overhaul compared to Oblivion.

Judging by what MW2 is like compared to MW1, MW3 will be largely the same as the previous instalments. Go for Skyrim, it's almost a complete overhaul compared to Oblivion.

looking at it's wiki(i know it might be not be true),it sounds AWESOME!i am going for skyrim for christmas... :(

Ugh, can't wait until Skyrim tonight. Been hooked on MW3. Had a blast playing through campaign. Only thing left on my checklist after tonight is My Collector's Edition of Mass Effect 3 <3

gonna get skyrim when it gets cheaper :( anyhow, not getting mw3...as just by looking at skyrim, it looks like skyrim can last 10x more play time than mw3

gonna get skyrim when it gets cheaper :( anyhow, not getting mw3...as just by looking at skyrim, it looks like skyrim can last 10x more play time than mw3

Depends if the multiplayer aspect of shooters can hold you. I know I can dump more time playing MW3 online than playing Skyrim. I do expect to get a good 110-130 hours of gameplay off Skyrim though.

gonna get skyrim when it gets cheaper :P anyhow, not getting mw3...as just by looking at skyrim, it looks like skyrim can last 10x more play time than mw3

Depends if the multiplayer aspect of shooters can hold you. I know I can dump more time playing MW3 online than playing Skyrim. I do expect to get a good 110-130 hours of gameplay off Skyrim though.

hmm...depends if i have xbox live.... :( i probably won't have it for several months, so skyrim SHOULD last longer, plus, if i need multi-player,I always have halo reach :D

EDIT:gametag-billions911

Edited by billions911

*Revives thread*

Out of curiosity, how much gamerscore do you guys have? I have ~5,400.

*Revives thread*

Mine got reset due to modding, so around 2000

*Revives thread*

Mine got reset due to modding, so around 2000

What were you modding? :(

My gamerscore is 27,568. My game completion percentage (that means get all the achievements) is 47%. It would be much better but back in the early days I would trade-in games and rent games from Gamefly all the time so it got screwed. I don't care about achievements that much anymore, but I still enjoy going for 'em.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.