Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

My gamerscore is 27,568. My game completion percentage (that means get all the achievements) is 47%. It would be much better but back in the early days I would trade-in games and rent games from Gamefly all the time so it got screwed. I don't care about achievements that much anymore, but I still enjoy going for 'em.

I've actually never gotten 100% of the achievements on any game. There's always one that's just like "Nope, you can't get me lolololol" :(

6kish. Not that big on achievements.

I have 28,179.

I have 5 games 100% (Tony hawk American Wasteland is 98 :().

Edited by redmonke

*Revives thread*

Out of curiosity, how much gamerscore do you guys have? I have ~5,400.

Mine got reset due to modding, so around 2000

What were you modding? :(

My gamerscore, duh :D

*Revives thread*

What were you modding? :D

My gamerscore, duh :P

Oh. Didn't know you could do that. :(

*Revives thread*

What were you modding? :P

you can do that? :D

*Revives thread*

Obviously

B F C Mikey's Profile

*Revives thread*

Obviously

B F C Mikey's Profile

thats u, right?

*Revives thread*

Obviously

B F C Mikey's Profile

thats u, right?

Nope, it's actually an expertly done taxidermy by Chuck Testa.

Edited by Admiral

i have like 100 from 7k gs

i would have like 11k but i have ~500 in like 4 or 5 games and the rest i barely have any achievements on :(

The only non-arcade games I have all the achievements for are Arkham Asylum and Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection. I am one achievement away from 100% in Halo 3 (freaking Two for One :( ) two achievements away from 100% in CoD4, three achievements away from 100% in H3: ODST, four achievements away from 100% in AC: Brotherhood (excluding DLC achievements), four achievements away from 100% in MW2, and four achievements away from 100% in Prototype.

Also I'm trying to get together an end-of-year videogame wishlist together. So far I've got on there Sonic Generations, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Halo Anniversary, Batman Arkham City, and Dark Souls. The only ones I'm certain on buying are Skyrim and Revelations. If shovelling snow for money goes well, I might buy more. :D

The only non-arcade games I have all the achievements for are Arkham Asylum and Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection. I am one achievement away from 100% in Halo 3 (freaking Two for One :( ) two achievements away from 100% in CoD4, three achievements away from 100% in H3: ODST, four achievements away from 100% in AC: Brotherhood (excluding DLC achievements), four achievements away from 100% in MW2, and four achievements away from 100% in Prototype.

Also I'm trying to get together an end-of-year videogame wishlist together. So far I've got on there Sonic Generations, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Halo Anniversary, Batman Arkham City, and Dark Souls. The only ones I'm certain on buying are Skyrim and Revelations. If shovelling snow for money goes well, I might buy more. :D

lol, the chances of TONS of snow this year are....90%+ due to A.it snowed in late october...what the fudge...B.last, snowed for like, a month (maybe less)

8035, i 100%ed Battlefield 1943 :D

Unbeknownst to me my gold has run out (urgh, another £30 i'll not see again? might just make it three months and get it after christmas), after i couldn't go on the xbox for at least six months due to letting my brother borrow my TV since his didn't have the right remove for freeview. All the great games coming out recently have made me 'crave' it though, need to get back on :P

Skyrim looks epic. But expensive. I'm wondering if i should finally get Fallout after all, not played any but 3 and New Vegas are about the same price, i've watched (what there is of) Toby's playthrough of New Vegas so i'm not sure what that means in terms of spoilers or whatever... then there's the question of Xbox or PC but it's ten to two and i have to be up at eight :(

100% in:

(Note: This does not include DLC that is not purchased. If I bought the DLC for these games, I got all the achievements for them)

Assassin's Creed II

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Oblivion

Halo: Reach

Oh, and Call of Duty 2, the last great one...

And a few arcade games that don't really count.

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed Revelations. It's going to be awesome :(

Edited by Sleepy

GF sent Revelations today. It's getting bad reviewes because of the dumb tower defense mode. Just watching it turns me off from the game.

GF sent Revelations today. It's getting bad reviewes because of the dumb tower defense mode. Just watching it turns me off from the game.

See I love a good tower defense game so if it's implemented right I don't mind. If it wasn't for tower defense games, I would have spent much more hours on the internet bored out of my mind.

Edit: GF? Oh, and if it's implemented poorly then that's another thing but I'll reserve judgement until later. I mean, throwing in a TD game into a historical action/stealth game takes some guts so I think they've earned me waiting to see.

Edited by Sleepy

See I love a good tower defense game so if it's implemented right I don't mind. If it wasn't for tower defense games, I would have spent much more hours on the internet bored out of my mind.

Edit: GF? Oh, and if it's implemented poorly then that's another thing but I'll reserve judgement until later. I mean, throwing in a TD game into a historical action/stealth game takes some guts so I think they've earned me waiting to see.

Gamefly.

I got it today. It has a slow start. I stopped playing and played minecraft for the first time instead.

Late response, but my gamerscore is 22,422. I could be around 30K, but I haven't gone achievement whoring in a couple of years.

My gamerscore is 27,568. My game completion percentage (that means get all the achievements) is 47%. It would be much better but back in the early days I would trade-in games and rent games from Gamefly all the time so it got screwed. I don't care about achievements that much anymore, but I still enjoy going for 'em.

I've actually never gotten 100% of the achievements on any game. There's always one that's just like "Nope, you can't get me lolololol" :(

Haha seriously. I once had this game called Two Worlds (what an AWFUL game) but I loved it because I had it when it came out and I got it for $10 so i felt obligated to play it, and there was one achievement to uncover the entire map.....which i could never do.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworlds/guide.asp?ID=3019

All that had to be uncovered.....ridiculous.

The only non-arcade games I have all the achievements for are Arkham Asylum and Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection. I am one achievement away from 100% in Halo 3 (freaking Two for One :D ) two achievements away from 100% in CoD4, three achievements away from 100% in H3: ODST, four achievements away from 100% in AC: Brotherhood (excluding DLC achievements), four achievements away from 100% in MW2, and four achievements away from 100% in Prototype.

I beat all the achievements in AC but 4 as well :P

Haha seriously. I once had this game called Two Worlds (what an AWFUL game) but I loved it because I had it when it came out and I got it for $10 so i felt obligated to play it, and there was one achievement to uncover the entire map.....which i could never do.

The only non-arcade games I have all the achievements for are Arkham Asylum and Sonic's Ultimate Game Collection. I am one achievement away from 100% in Halo 3 (freaking Two for One :D ) two achievements away from 100% in CoD4, three achievements away from 100% in H3: ODST, four achievements away from 100% in AC: Brotherhood (excluding DLC achievements), four achievements away from 100% in MW2, and four achievements away from 100% in Prototype.

If anyone has 100% completion of AC 1, You have absolutely no freaking life. Because you had to find all the flags even in the free world, kill all the templars, and complete every free mission.

If anyone has 100% completion of AC 1, You have absolutely no freaking life. Because you had to find all the flags even in the free world, kill all the templars, and complete every free mission.

I had all the side missions and the flags from Masyaf and Acre. Anything more was just too much to handle.

Also, I'm 99.5% complete in Brotherhood (without DLC). The one mission I'm having trouble getting 100% on is the catacombs Lair of Romulus. I've done it several times but I can never get it done in under 8 minutes. That's rather bothersome...

I had all the side missions and the flags from Masyaf and Acre. Anything more was just too much to handle.

Also, I'm 99.5% complete in Brotherhood (without DLC). The one mission I'm having trouble getting 100% on is the catacombs Lair of Romulus. I've done it several times but I can never get it done in under 8 minutes. That's rather bothersome...

I actually got that on my second try :P BUT it was PURE luck haha I just kept nailing the jumps and swings and stuff perfectly haha.

And yeah, omg those flags in AC1 were ridiculous. Compared to 2 and Brotherhood, AC1 was awful

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.