Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I was standing on a dock and a guard walked over and pushed me into the water.

:(

What game is this? The first Assassin's Creed?

Brotherhood. I've had it for a while, but never played it. Wanted to try it out before deciding if I wanted Revelations or not. :D

Brotherhood. I've had it for a while, but never played it. Wanted to try it out before deciding if I wanted Revelations or not. :D

The water in AC1 killed you. My theory is Ubisoft were too lazy to add swimming animations.

Brotherhood. I've had it for a while, but never played it. Wanted to try it out before deciding if I wanted Revelations or not. :P

The water in AC1 killed you. My theory is Ubisoft were too lazy to add swimming animations.

How I desynchronized by order of magnitude:

1. Not paying attention into Water FUUUUUU

2. Accidentally moving the stick in the wrong direction and jumping into water. FUUUUUUUUU

3. Missed the counter kill because the hidden blade was SO fudgeING HARD TO COUNTER KILL WITH IN AC1.

4. Fall Damage.

etc.

Seriously though, do you remember how hard it was the counter kill with the hidden blade in AC1? The short blade was easiest IMO.

Plus throwing knives were so overpowered :D

Throwing knives in Brotherhood are awesome, you can throw like 3 of them at once. :(

Throwing knives in Brotherhood are awesome, you can throw like 3 of them at once. :(

But in AC1 if you could target someone, knives were a really fast insta kill, especially if it was an archer spotting you. <3

Don't get Revelations. It bored me to death.

Well, with the reviews it's getting, and how Brotherhood is turning out, I think I'll get it.

Hey ph,

I am not sure if I got your friend request. Maybe back in August, I never recieved it?

I just lurked through my post history and checked that I posted I changed my gamertag, and your reply. I was just wondering. I don't post on Sals often anymore.

Also, it's nice to see all of the familar faces again.

Edit: doesn't seem you changed my gamertag in the first post! I changed it to Jeromes Dream, it's not longer Oldbo Jenkins.

Edited by Zero

it did?good thing i didn't get it,then again,not a big fan of the AC series :(

Well, with the reviews it's getting, and how Brotherhood is turning out, I think I'll get it.

I really liked Bhood and AC2. I don't know, I just don't like it. I think they're just really trying to just bring in the cash now.

I loved AC2 and Brotherhood, and I think that Revelations was good, but not up to the standard I wanted. The story seemed pretty short, and frankly, wasn't very interesting.. in my opinion. I played AC2 and Brotherhood to death, but I've kind of put Revelations aside for now.

Completed brotherhood. Don't think I'll complete all the side quests and stuff since I'm getting skyrim in a couple of days.

EDIT: Also, heavy weapon executions are brutal.

Edited by Admiral

Brotherhood has great playback potential imo, as does AC2 but I find myself having more fun when I can use the Crossbow and the random events that come up. Just traded in some older games to get BF3, loving it. Sister is asking for Revelations for Christmas and i've asked for Skyrim (yes, the wait has been horrifically painful but I don't have a good enough laptop/my Xbox at Uni), it's going to be a good Christmas break.

Brotherhood has great playback potential imo, as does AC2 but I find myself having more fun when I can use the Crossbow and the random events that come up. Just traded in some older games to get BF3, loving it. Sister is asking for Revelations for Christmas and i've asked for Skyrim (yes, the wait has been horrifically painful but I don't have a good enough laptop/my Xbox at Uni), it's going to be a good Christmas break.

just don't forget to eat

just don't forget to eat

once every week

got it

just don't forget to eat

once every week

got it

Nah that's too much.

Just hook yourself up to an IV filled with vitamins and sugar so you never have to eat. Then connect a catheter to your urethra and you never have to use the rest room.

just don't forget to eat

once every week

got it

Nah that's too much.

Just hook yourself up to an IV filled with vitamins and sugar so you never have to eat. Then connect a catheter to your urethra and you never have to use the rest room.

its ok I have wommenz to make the sammiches :(

Got ACR for Christmas. The gameplay's the best of the series, but only barely. The tower defence parts of it where you defend your dens is a right love-child though. It's so dull and clunk. I hate tower defence, get out of my action game you RTS pollutant. >:(

EDIT: I haven't tried the multiplayer yet because my internet won't let me download the 9MB update so I can't sign in to XBL. Is it any different to Brotherhood's? Can you use bombs and the hookblade in it?

Edited by Ootachi

Revelations looks for all INTENTS AND PURPOSES (I started saying this when I was really young and then it stuck, OKAY SAMSARA) a carbon copy of Brotherhood. Nothing too wrong with that as BH was a great game, maybe a new character will spice things up :(

Any Battlefield players here?

Edited by Goggie
It's INTENTS and PURPOSES, not intensive purposes! How many times do we have to tell you?! >:[

Got it for Christmas. Currently I'm very very bad. I snooped around and I found this amazing guide that gets you up to speed and out of noobdom. It's a long read but hopefully it'll help me improve. :(

Completed the level in ACR where you explore the caverns under the Galata Tower.

BEST LEVEL EVER <333333333333

Got it for Christmas. Currently I'm very very bad. I snooped around and I found this amazing guide that gets you up to speed and out of noobdom. It's a long read but hopefully it'll help me improve. :(

i have,i'm decent with it...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.