Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I hadn't even realised Halo 4 was coming out so soon, not heard anything about it since E3 really :(

I think it's coming out at the end of 2012.

I hadn't even realised Halo 4 was coming out so soon, not heard anything about it since E3 really :D

I think it's coming out at the end of 2012.

Yep. I've seen some concept art in the Game informer magazine, and It looked really cool. :(

Of course, not all concept art has anything to do with the game. :D

I checked ebgames.ca a few days ago for Xbox prices and I saw Halo 4 was slated for 01/09/2012.

Isn't that Jan. 9th? :L

I checked ebgames.ca a few days ago for Xbox prices and I saw Halo 4 was slated for 01/09/2012.

Nah that's September 1st lol.

bought dead rising 2 for the fun of it and to waste the time when I feel like being mindless..... checking it out tonight.

Nah that's September 1st lol.

You crazy Americans and your backwards dates.

You use a capture card to record the video, and import it into a video editing program to encode.

I've got a Mass Effect 2 question. I finally picked the game up again after 2 years and did my 2nd playthrough on a new character. On the final mission, Miranda and Legion died because of those stupid arguments so they weren't loyal. But anyways, if I start a new playthrough with the same character, will Miranda be alive again? I want Miranda in ME3 and I want the same character so yeah.

I've got a Mass Effect 2 question. I finally picked the game up again after 2 years and did my 2nd playthrough on a new character. On the final mission, Miranda and Legion died because of those stupid arguments so they weren't loyal. But anyways, if I start a new playthrough with the same character, will Miranda be alive again? I want Miranda in ME3 and I want the same character so yeah.

Yes.

It would be pretty difficult for BioWare to completely remove Miranda from the entire game. Miranda isn't in ME3 though.

Yes.

It would be pretty difficult for BioWare to completely remove Miranda from the entire game. Miranda isn't in ME3 though.

Wait are you sure? Maybe she won't be a party member but she might be part of the story in some way.

Yes.

Wait are you sure? Maybe she won't be a party member but she might be part of the story in some way.

I very much doubt she will be, considering she's a member of Cerberus and they're trying to blow holes in your armour.

Yes.

I very much doubt she will be, considering she's a member of Cerberus and they're trying to blow holes in your armour.

I solved the issue. I just loaded a save and did it again. I did a certain strategy I found and everyone survived. I won't be touching that character until ME3. Don't want to screw something up. ME3 MP is sooo fun. Adept FTW. Im gonna do 1 more ME1 playthrough just for the hell of it.

Oh and Miranda is in ME3. Don't know if it's as a squad member or character, but I read she was. I thought she agreed with your decision to not take the reaper, so therefore leaving Cerberus as well?

Edited by littlejr5

Yes.

Except that, if you have her in your party and and disobey the Illusive Man's request at the end, she says that this is her resignation. Not that she's my favorite character but I don't think they would just throw her away.

Replayed Crysis 2 on Veteran for some achievements.

It was harder to beat the Pingers on my first try on normal difficulty.. :box:

Warp is a super fun xbla game. I loves it.

Think I'm gonna get back into console gaming. Runescape gets so tedious.

Snowboarding game again oh lawd :wub:

Dunno if anyones noticed other than me yet but Mass Effect 3 just had its launch trailer released! Was gonna blog this but figured I'd rather just find a thread :P

Here it is by the way!

Oh, and my gamertag is Elfinlocks if anyone cares :P

Ugh, so many games I need to get. Still need AC:R and Skyrim, and now I want to get ME3. :(

Ugh, so many games I need to get. Still need AC:R and Skyrim, and now I want to get ME3. sad.png

What I'm starting to do: single players rpgs can wait til price drops. Any games I want for multiplayer get earlier. Saves money I suppose.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.