Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

ummm...assuming ur not downloading any games to your hard drive,20gb is perfectly fine.

Well, I may install a game or two from disc (to avoid heating up, and for quicker access), but besides that, no (I imagine it won't be more than 2 games on the HD at a time - as the next COD or whatever comes out, I'd uninstall the previous one).

How much space do games take up?

Regardless, any comments on the consoles listed? I want to buy the middle one (respected buyer etc etc), but I'm unsure if what they've listed is everything that I should be getting.

Edited by Hunter

Seeing as how Microsoft has now tried to say that no console will be shown at e3, just go ahead and invest in a good 360. Digital is being pushed more and more and more, you're going to need that HDD space.

When u install a game like skyrim,loadin screens are somewhat faster.battlefield 3 has no difference for me though.downloadig games also help preserve your disk drive.

Eww elites, all they do is overheat and red ring.

I have a 250 GB slim and I can leave it on overnite while downloading a game and have no fear of it getting red ringed. Plus I download games off the market place like Full House Poker and soon Minecraft.

BF3 will take up probally 2 GB of data with just the game alone and all of its map packs are 1 GB min.

Edited by Wert

yeah,but skyrim sometimes freezes...but no red dot of death??????maybe game glitch?i still got a good 198gb left,so i might reinstall skyrim..does deleting skyrim delete game saves as well?

EDIT:i got a 250gb slim as well

Edited by billions911

You guys should play FEZ, it's 800 points on the Xbox live marketplace. It's a 2D platformer, but you can switch to four different angles, which you'll need to do to solve the puzzles. It's like Super Paper Mario.

prototype 2 releases tomorrow

v excited

really?someone told me 2012,and thats what everyone is saying..why buy a xbox,while u can get a gaming pc..or ur in it for halo 4?

If Microsoft announce whatever Durango truly is consolewise at E3 this year, and then say it's going to release before 2012 is out.....No. It just isn't going to happen. 2013. And a probably 2014 for PS4/Orbis

My guess is that we won't see the new Xbox until next E3 and it will come out early 2014.

So, I can probably get my hands on a 20GB refurbished XBox 360 for ~£90-100. Is there any problem with buying the 20GB version as opposed to a higher GB (which costs significantly more)? Is that a good price?

FYI, http://www.ebay.co.u...f#ht_500wt_1156

Or perhaps one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.u...0#ht_595wt_1163 < --- Does this actually come with all of the parts I need?

http://www.ebay.co.u...b#ht_500wt_1180

Which would be best to purchase?

I have a 20gb console and it is okay. It feels pretty restricting to only have that much, but if you only plan on installing one or 2 games that's about all you will fit. If you can find a deal on a slim that is your best bet.

really?someone told me 2012,and thats what everyone is saying..why buy a xbox,while u can get a gaming pc..or ur in it for halo 4?

If Microsoft announce whatever Durango truly is consolewise at E3 this year, and then say it's going to release before 2012 is out.....No. It just isn't going to happen. 2013. And a probably 2014 for PS4/Orbis

My guess is that we won't see the new Xbox until next E3 and it will come out early 2014.

Well Microsoft has essentially confirmed no Durango at E3 2012. Of course, they've said that about other things before....

Well Microsoft has essentially confirmed no Durango at E3 2012. Of course, they've said that about other things before....

Yeah those comments really need to be taken with a grain of salt. Though I am inclined to believe them since they would've probably just said, "Microsoft does not comment on rumors and speculation" otherwise.

Borderlands 2 box art

21jbyb8.jpg

What, one self head shot wasn't enough this time?????

Hawt.

So E3 2012... is there anything to be expecting? Haven't really been following gaming news too closely lately.

that was the longest gif ive seen in a while

Just thought I'd do a public service announcement...

If anyone needs a new game to pass the time away I highly suggest Dragon's Dogma; its a very solid RPG game. I just finished it and had about 31 hours logged and am starting a new game +. Oh and the follower system is amazing. The games about a 9.5/10 for me, may be a bit lower for others however seeing how I am just a rpg freak.

/end public service announcement

Gonna be getting Just Cause 2 and Skyrim for my birthday. I'm a little behind the times.. :box:

Edited by Admiral

My xbox name is Sergeant Turtl3. PM me before you add me.

I guess this is a pretty huge necro but this is the Xbox 360 thread.

Anywho.

I'm switching over from the PS3 to the Xbox for holidays, and I've made a small list on Amazon for what I'm buying to make the switch. I was trying to keep the cost low but around $600 for the 12 month financing. (And I needed a webcam so I kinda just threw that in there.) And a small change added afterwards, I added Saints Row 3.

http://i.imgur.com/pX01e.png

So for around $650, I'm getting a 250gb Xbox 360, 12 month Xbox Live, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Black Ops 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, a supposedly good headset, a decent webcam, and a wired controller because I don't really want to worry about replacing batteries.

I'm not really asking for people to do research for me, but for people who are more knowledgeable about the system, if there's anything you'd like to add since I think this is a fairly big change, I'd be most thankful x:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.