Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simple013

Cold War

It looks like this is going to be a great guide, here is a few images to make it even greater!

3y3q3ns.jpg

4bduybn.png'

40fdje0.png

3y3n2iq.png

4htmbfc.png

2wd0a9s.jpg

3zvw94w.jpg

Feel free to use them as you want. :yinyang:

Edited by Morty

disturbing new: You will need to be shrunk.

Disturbing new what? I am intrigued. :yinyang:

when it says this here

He will hand you a book with the building instruction on how to make this disguise. Gather your silk, steel bar/clockwork mechanism and plank, and head over to your house and work bench to make the penguin suit.

does it mean normal plank or mahagany?

when it says this here
He will hand you a book with the building instruction on how to make this disguise. Gather your silk, steel bar/clockwork mechanism and plank, and head over to your house and work bench to make the penguin suit.

does it mean normal plank or mahagany?

very fast answer before I need to go back to the dinner table: normal

--Simple--

then what is the mahogany plank needed for?

and how do u make the desguise, do i need a clockwork soldier?

Edited by 0o0Mage0

then what is the mahogany plank needed for?

and how do u make the desguise, do i need a clockwork soldier?

you make it in the same menu as the clowkwork soldier, now there will stand penguin disguise as an extra

the mahogany plank is for making the bongo's

this is what you need to at your crafting table to make the penguin

4bzknlk.jpg

48w3jau.jpg

you need crafting table 3 for it , 34 con needed to build it

Edited by Egghebrecht

btw, you said kbg agent, there acctuly kgp agents

Edited by Aragon

Definatly gonna be a part 2 :P

Yep, looks like that. I just finished it, but my membership expires tonight. :yinyang: Gonna become member again in May though. :P

i got a question that needs awnsering please

you know the penguin suit can you us it anywhere at all? or just certain places?

After a quick browsing where I just scrolled down really fast, mainly for looking at pictures, so far I noticed one word off:

It seems these hardened penguins have chosen the wrong spot to spy on human kind by the way, and what is more: They relise this.

Last I checked, it is spelt either realize, or realise.

I'll check again after I do my homework for more, also someone want to tell me how I make a clockwork piece? Or whatever it is needed for the quest?

Edited by Cxkslei

Items needed: 10 Oak planks, 10 Steel nails, 1 Clockwork mechanism, 1 regular plank, 1 silk, Hammer, Spade, Cod, 5 Feathers, Swamp Tar, Mahogany plank, Soft leather, Cow Bell (quest obtained)

After five feathers, do I also need five of everything after that? Or are feathers the only item that requires five?

~ Mrcsupertrain

After a quick browsing where I just scrolled down really fast, mainly for looking at pictures, so far I noticed one word off:
It seems these hardened penguins have chosen the wrong spot to spy on human kind by the way, and what is more: They relise this.

Last I checked, it is spelt either realize, or realise.

I'll check again after I do my homework for more, also someone want to tell me how I make a clockwork piece? Or whatever it is needed for the quest?

yes, it's realize, and you can make clockwork peices in your workroom. the crafting table thing, u need a steel bar. i think thats all u need...

He will ask you to help him. You will need to bring 10 oak planks, 10 steel nails, a hammer and a spade. While you are gathering supplies Larry will provide transportion to the location.

transportation

You will then meet him at a dock north-east of the entrance to Keldragim.

Keldagrim

Again speak with Larry,he will relate a story of a disguise you will need to mingle among the penguins: An automated penguin suit. He will also relate a piece of disturbing news: You will need to be shrunk.

Larry, he

After getting the greeting right you will be told the reason why the penguins are undercover: They want to learn how to fly!!!. You will be given a Mission Report and are told to visit the operatives at Lumbridge.

excessive exclamation marks

Head over to Lumbridge and like so often in this quest speak with Larry-in-tuxedo, which is a short-cut to equip the penguin suit. Find the disguides penguins and talk to them, and you will find they are not inclined to engage in a meaningfull conversation: You will need a code before they will oblige. Again you will need to go back to Ardougne and speak with the penguin to obtain a the code-phrase: "Don't trust the walrus".

meaningful

realize

What is even more important: The secret password to enter is given to you aswell.

as well

Head for the door at the end of the room and you are faced with a few obstackles that can hit you hard at lower agility levels. Ranging form icy water, falling icicles and traversing slippery ice, once you reach the end of it you are home free, for now that is.

With a final good-bye form the instructor you now can roam freely through the inside of the iceberg.

obstacles

from

Sadly, most of the doors are locked and it is time to report back to Larry. His advise is to seek out a secret room deep inside the glacier. And thus, off you go again.

advice

Time to find Ping and Pong, not the video game, but two penguins that sound as if they are teleported in from the 70's. You can find them in the first big room on your right after entering the glacier. Of course you need to find another few items: Bongo's and a Cow bell. After they told you what they wanted of course you again are at a loss and....... report back to Larry. Once again he amazes all with his insight and tells you how to acquire the objects.

Bongos

You can now make the bongo's by using soft leather on a mahogany plank. Teleport, walk to the nearest Dairy cow to steal a bell and enter the glacier again. Both Ping and Pong are delighted to finally have some instruments they can play.

bongos

Over joyed at his (or your?) succes you now have finished the first installment of this series, or:

Overjoyed

success

instalment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're all the errors I could find. :yinyang:

You didnt include all the rewards, there in my post, and i'm not on the ty list!!! I did ask and give lots of info...

i just finished it, quite fun

as albert says there is definetly gonna be a part 2

well heres some pictures probly no use but they cool

pengdp2.png

bellsqz5.png

bongooj4.png

Edited by 0o0Mage0

Guest Sk84l1fe

On the rewards were you wright them out you wrote 5000 agility experiance and then under it you wrote 1500 agility experiance. the 1500 agility experiance should be 1.5k construction xp.

heard some1 say that Ring of Charos might be handy, that way you dont need to bribe, confirmation please?

a ring of charos will work the penguin will just flat out give you the phrase if you have it equipped while talking to him

Idk if its been confirmed already - but the Ring Of Charos (a) does work

EDIT: It has :aware:

EDIT2: I got pic of noodle - hes retarded in my opinnion :D

2u3wgo1.png

[IMG=http://i15.tinypic.com/2u3wgo1.png]

Also the bongo transparencie - did all fo them earlier didnt post :)

2monkf9.gif

[IMG=http://i9.tinypic.com/2monkf9.gif]

Edited by Evolution

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.