Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simple013

Cold War

Something else, for the first part, building the hut, you can't take your cat with you!

(I had to walk the whole way back to bank it)

good thing to add to the guide, you already have to walk more then enough in this quest

Thank god for that, I am actualy one of those that thinks that moggies should be for your POH only....and not under your feet while fighting the big bad of this world. :P

@morty, I am not sure that is relevent, as you say, it is quite far from a bank, but it may create a diversion from experiments, how many hitpoints do they have and what is their defense level just for an offtopic comment or note at the bottom maybe? (though I cant decide if it gets included)

Something else, for the first part, building the hut, you can't take your cat with you!

(I had to walk the whole way back to bank it)

good thing to add to the guide, you already have to walk more then enough in this quest

Thank god for that, I am actualy one of those that thinks that moggies should be for your POH only....and not under your feet while fighting the big bad of this world. :jester:

@morty, I am not sure that is relevent, as you say, it is quite far from a bank, but it may create a diversion from experiments, how many hitpoints do they have and what is their defense level just for an offtopic comment or note at the bottom maybe? (though I cant decide if it gets included)

@About the cat: Couldn't ye just bank it in Keldagrim? O_O

Experiments I am not sure but they give roughly 432xp per experiment and are fairly easy to kill.

Oh the creatures there, I would need to get a new suit, misinterpretted what you said :P

Edited by Cxkslei

Neo is colourblind? I never knew that, ill keep it in mind for next time overweise i would of made it numbers

@Simple013 (from last page)

I think if i map the agility course it needsa to gbe in an entire guide anyway - just like the Haunted Mine one :ice:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.