Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Xaria

How To Post A Picture.

That made NO sence to me what so ever...

Im a lost cause. :aware:

Tell me where you got confused and I'll help you with it.

I would like to thank you for the excellent guide, it has helped me in times of trouble. But I am in a spot of trouble now, and I'm not sur what to do. I can find the little blue boxes fine, but the part of my image that i want to keep is in the bottom left of my screen. It seems i am not able to move any of theblue boxes I want to use, the one in the top-left, top-center, and the left. Any ideas?

You should go to Edit>Select All (or press CTRL+A) and then move your image a bit more into the top left-hand corner (by dragging it). Then just use the boxes you're able to move in order to crop out the parts that you don't need. :aware:

Sorry, i seem to have another problem. I have followed your instructions, but when i use the blue boxes, it just moves the image left, and makes it a lot smaller.

Try this (large images in spoiler):

help1qa1.png

help2tt8.png

help3ka9.png

help4wy4.png

Thank you for you help. Greatly benefited to my log (probably more than i did =P )

Edited by real n0 1

The "Blue squares" can be whatever color, depending on the skin of your computor. In my case, it is silver, as I have a silver toolbar ect.

The "Blue squares" can be whatever color, depending on the skin of your computor. In my case, it is silver, as I have a silver toolbar ect.
Yes, but you could figure out what I meant by the blue boxes right? I just said blue so people knew where they were in the image, and they can use that to find where they are in their program, regardless of what the colour is. :aware:

Excellent job Navinwwe. There's only one suggestion I have to make. I see your image is saved as .jpg and .jpg isn't the best file type for RuneScape pictures. You probably saved it as .bmp orginally (which is the default file type) but tinypic converts .bmp to .jpg automatically upon upload. Next time, saved it as .png, the image will look cleaner and less fuzzy if you do. :aware:

To save it as a different file type, chose it on the Save As screen:

testty6.png

Good job, nadler99. But you should try cropping that a bit. Did you understand that part?

Nice one, Dragon. But to avoid the little white bar at the bottom saying "Free Image Hostin at ImageShack", then use the very bottom link option, like it was demonstrated in the first post (the second option if you are using imageshack, where you go to "Advanced Linking".) That is how I, and how I think most people, do it.

I doubt this'll work, and I'll need confirmation from a mod probs >.<

It didn't work, so I'll try again.

leaningontreepicyp5.png

Well, that didn't really work so,

Here's the next try :cool::

leaningontreepicwy3.png

Hooray! It worked :D:D:D:D

Edited by finisterra