Firestorm

Sorceress's Garden Minigame

Also

"Reccomended:

# Boots of Lightness

# Spotted Cape

# Spottier Cape"

The "list" should be there?!

This is an excellent guide, nice work Firestorm. :aware: The maze solutions are easy to use, and the guide is very well written and easy to use. I was having a difficult time choosing between your guide and Zie's guide, but I think that this one is easier to use and contains more information, and will be a great addition to the site. :D

-Accepted- :unsure:

Thanks Sal, I agree, I didn't know whose was better, and glad you liked the maps :evil:

This is an excellent guide, nice work Firestorm. :) The maze solutions are easy to use, and the guide is very well written and easy to use. I was having a difficult time choosing between your guide and Zie's guide, but I think that this one is easier to use and contains more information, and will be a great addition to the site. :P

-Accepted- :P

Oh my god....Thanks Sal!

But one thing Sal, when you post this on the news section could you please include the other writers(Agent_Bagels and vamite) as well? I want to share the glory with them. :aware:

Thanks a bunch Sal!

Edited by Firestorm

Of course. ^_^ When there are multiple writers they all get mentioned in the update post. :P

This is a nice guide, but I found some spelling errors. ^_^ Also, as a suggestion, some of the pictures could be cropped.

Start by talking to Osman, from the Prince Ali Rescue Quest He is located just infront of the royal palace
Split into two words.

Now, before you go, get a pestle and motar (If you don't want thieving experience, you'll want the herbs, you won't need the Pestle and Mortar). Then search the shelves in the house to get a beer glass(Unlimited amounts. Again, if you want the herbs, no need for the Beer Glasses). Now talk to the Apprentice since the Sorceress will be of no use to you. Keep choosing all the nice things and soon she will mention her teleportation powers. Ask her to teleport you to the garden and she will. Now you must pick fruits and make them into juice (Unless you want herbs). Here are the maps. If you wish to return back to Al-Kharid, just drink the water in the fountain.
It should be spelled mortar.

Aah, isn't it a beautiful sight? Frosty hedges, a cool atmosphere...But thats not what were here for, is it?
Add an apostrophe, or split into two words.

Reccomended:

· Boots of Lightness

· Spotted Cape

· Spottier Cape

Spelled "Recommended".

Deciding on what to go for: Sq'irk or Herbs?

Due to the Sq'irks being virtually raw, I recommend you not going for the Sq'irk fruit just yet, since you will be needing five fruits for one glass of Winter Sq'irk Juice. Herbs on the other hand aren't too great either, but, with a bit of luck, you can yield a few Tarromins and Harralanders. Perfect for that Herblore level you've been meaning to level up.

"be needing" can be changed to "need". Remove the comma after "but".

I have a special secret about the Winter Garden... Err, folow this simple guide!
It should be spelled as “follow”.

Rewards

Aside from the herbs, Sq'irks and thieving experience, you will also receive a small amount of Farming experience when you Pick the Herbs and Sq'irk trees! Level 25 thieving is required, as we thaw out, and enter the land of the new born bunnies, and sheep, in the garden of Spring!

Combine into one word.

Deciding on what to go for: Sq'irk or Herbs?

The sq'irks this time are quite a bit better. Now instead of 350xp for 1 drink. You get 1350 xp. This comes in handy if you are a 1-40 thief. The herbs are better as well, your chances of getting harralander and tarromin are raised quite a bit. If your lucky, you may even get an avantoe herb.

Remove "a bit" or "quite". Add a comma after drink, lower-case "you". Remove the comma and add a period/full-stop. Capitalize "your". The last "your" is used incorrectly. It should be you're.

5.Move to the fifth spot. The squares indiate where the spirits can be before you start running. The circle is where you go.
It should be "indicate".

Going for Gold!

Seven steps, thats all!

Add an apostrophe or split into two words.

Step two: Folow the zig-zag. The picture shows the run option on 'walk' at this point, it doesn't matter weather you are runing or walking. Though I reccomend you run.
In this order: Follow, zigzag, running, (change I to it's or it is) recommend.

Part 5

Once the Elemental has started to walk back along its patrol, it is safe to run the the squares closest to the hedge, note: if you are after herbs there are right here, in the southern enclosure of walls

Remove a "the".

Part 6

The last part, when the elemental nearest you heads to south, the moment it comes in line with you click either inside the area with the tree or on the tree it's self, timing must be right! You will run through the space in the middle section if you dont feel confident you can stop here and wait for the the second elemental to pass (marked as green line) she wont teleport you in that small hole in the wall. Next get your fruit and away you go!

Remove a "the".

~ Mrcsupertrain

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.