Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Emote Guide - My First Ever Guide!

is this guide really necessary?

no but at least its the first one where i am a real contributer :holiday:

--------------------

well its kind of useful and needed. what bad does one more guide and few kilo-megabytes do? just makes sal's better

no

^

my point

we don't need a useless guide

Just because i said your runescape home page guide is not going to help it doesnt meen you can brag that my guide is uselesss wehn you dont have a full reason.

Anyway Thanks

Add about the 'Special Penguin emotes' that can only be used when you are a penguin in the Cold War quest

Im sorry but i havent done that quest and i have no idea about penguin emotes. If you have any information to add it would really help

I can do information on Penguin Emotes.

~ Mrcsupertrain

2 things-1, i said that before you insulted mine

and 2- this is so pointless. OH LOOK AT MY CHARACTER, IT CAN JUMP UP AND DOWN

Nicole P > Stop complaining about your guide. It got closed, so stop talking about it. I find this guide really useful since I can't really tell the emoticons. :$

2 things-1, i said that before you insulted mine

and 2- this is so pointless. OH LOOK AT MY CHARACTER, IT CAN JUMP UP AND DOWN

Points to the Unlockable Emotes. Points to the fact that you need to learn what can help and what can't help and need to stop being arrogant and stop thinking you're a queen. I don't mean to flame, however you think you are a queen and you know everything from my point of view with your attitude, while this guide can help some people. NOW STOP COMPLAINING.

Trust me, that was not harsh, it could of been a lot harsher.

Nicole P > Stop complaining about your guide. It got closed, so stop talking about it. I find this guide really useful since I can't really tell the emoticons. :$

I agree.

Edited by Cxkslei

it's already explained... if you put your mouse over the emote it says what it does

adding to that, if you need more explanation than "spin" you really aren't old enough to play runescape

I think if you get animations of every emote this would be a much better guide. As much as I wish I didn't, I agree with Nicole that right now its not really that useful.

EDIT: Also guys, you don't need to be that mean to her. :D No, I don't think that her guide being closed should allow her to come here and start saying this one is worthless, but it also shouldn't allow you to get all over her about it. If you think she's spamming this topic, report her posts. Responding to her is just adding to the problem.

Edited by Steve

About this guide: I like the bowing emote at the end. It would be a great advantage if it could be added to the end of the guide! :D

I think if you get animations of every emote this would be a much better guide.

That might be a huge bandwidth hog though.

bowfk5.gif

That's only 20kb. Maybe you could click on the emote name to view the animation?

Also, there's some emote enhancers. I know Jnr had some pants and he mentioned some cap, too. You should add information about those things.

it's already explained... if you put your mouse over the emote it says what it does

adding to that, if you need more explanation than "spin" you really aren't old enough to play runescape

And the ones that are originally blank? How about explaining how to unlock them?

Prehaps, some players would like a guide explaining the emotes because they never have seen certain ones. Can you expect a new player to just know everything? You honestly expect Runescape to have players that don't know what emotes do or are for?

Before you go around and fling your royalty, please your majesty, look from another veiw besides your own.

That being said. (I resisted alot of flaming XP)

I like this guide alot, because it comes froam diffrent perspective. I would like to say that prehaps your should include some "uses" for emotes, like the fact that some treasure trails require using emotes and that if you are muted you can communicate through emotes. If I recall, someone was muted and was woodcutting and another player that the muted player was actually a macroer, but through emotes the muted player let the other players know that he was not a bot.

There are some of my inputs.

20070217193631dv1.png

In order, left to right, starting at top row.

SHIVER - Crosses fins over chest and lowers head. Body shakes as if he/she is cold.

SPIN - Spins once in a clockwise direction.

CLAP - Claps fins together.

BOW - Lifts both fins into the air. Places left fin over chest and bows.

CHEER - Waves fins above head.

WAVE - Waves left fin.

PREEN - Turns head down; moves left fin behind; shakes head.

FLAP - Lifts fins into air and flaps them rapidly.

~ Mrcsupertrain

There is also the Reindeer Hat emote the hat was obtained by completeing the 2006 christmas event

too do the emote right click in the worn menu and your character will jump in the air, wave its arms and legs come down and shake its head

reindeerkf2.png

Edited by salaman

Lean - Unlocked during mime random event, Leans to the site like there is a wall to lean on.

You might want to change the spelling of side in there <_< :D

whatevrer... I still don't exactly like the idea

and as for the rest of you, please, go be :D so someone else. Have I ever said I was better than you? no. so don't be <_< and keep the royalty :jester: up.

Nicole, don't post in this thread again unless you have something to add to make the guide better :wink:. ~Xaria

Edited by Xaria

and as for the rest of you, please, go be :D so someone else. Have I ever said I was better than you? no. so don't be <_< and keep the royalty :jester: up.

And why exactl do you have "curse" at us all? You are only digging your hole deeper :wink:

Actions speak louder than words.

Spin - Spins body anti-clock wise.

Might want to mention that your character raises its hands to the side too. :wink:

Edited by Dissentor

The zombie walk is a sort of lean where you lean forward and back.

The zombie dance makes you twist from side to side and wiggle your hands and hips.

I transparenated the penguin emotes, and this is a needed guide, because new players probaly wouldnt know how to get them unlocked ones, also, adding links to the site would be advertising whatever image hoster sal uses.

2h6hvtk.gif

[IMG=http://i5.tinypic.com/2h6hvtk.gif]

2z71l5u.gif

[IMG=http://i16.tinypic.com/2z71l5u.gif]

43r09df.gif

[IMG=http://i18.tinypic.com/43r09df.gif]

47kouig.gif

[IMG=http://i12.tinypic.com/47kouig.gif]

2qi63wj.gif

[IMG=http://i18.tinypic.com/2qi63wj.gif]

2wly2gx.gif

[IMG=http://i9.tinypic.com/2wly2gx.gif]

2j16dsx.gif

[IMG=http://i12.tinypic.com/2j16dsx.gif]

4hm4c1z.gif

[IMG=http://i15.tinypic.com/4hm4c1z.gif]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.