Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Emote Guide - My First Ever Guide!

The rubber chicken can also be operated to do an emote, where you character imitates a chicken flapping its wings and kicking dirt

I said at the top of the guide i had already recoreded 5 of the first emotesbut i decided not to put in the guide because it would slow down peoples computer and be very distracting so i decided to put one small one at the end of the guide.

And also Nicole i really dont want you flaming in my topic unless you have some real help.

Also Evoulotion thanks for more transparncies and mcsupertrain i will be adding penguin info too.

NOTE:

Rubber chicken and reindeer hat i am not sure about because this was ment to be about the emote pannel although penguin emotes are accepted because they are clickable in the inventory. Although its kind of hard to explain

Edited by Ambo100

Skill Cape Emote

47cboly.gif There are 24 skill capes and emotes for each of them, 23 of each of the skills and 1 if you got all quests done.

Needs re-phrasing something like

There are 24 different Skill Cape emotes, 23 according to whatever skill you have as 99, and 1 if you've completed every single quest

There are 24 different [url=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/capes_of_achievement.html]Skill Cape [/url] emotes, 23 according to whatever skill you have as 99, and 1 if you've completed every single quest

Also in the Stronghold Of Security, the link is spelt wrong

Edited by Evolution

Ok thanks i will edit that.

I am just filling in links for other guides so there is no need to point them out at the moment

Penguin Emotes

During the Cold Quest there are 8 penguin emotes. You may notice they can not be found in the emote pannel but in your inventory instead.

Shouldnt it be Cold War & be linked

Dont worry i edited that before you replyed.

I have an idea. Maybe at the end of each paragraph like penguin emotes or quest we could show a animation of an emote from the paragraph like the bow emote. and then the penguin paragraph will have a penguin emote or just go with the new window idea

No, No Me and Neo avatars have thought of having a pop-up window but us Js Coding, for example click on this guides map

No maybe not that i think we should stay with what it is now!

Maybe we should ask sal if he thinks the guide is fine already

Edited by Ambo100

Maybe you could add the cooking emote (from the capes of achievement guide).

capeachieve_cook_a.gif

If we add that we will have to add all the skill cape emotes and when we tried that before we didnt have all of them and it was easyer just to have images.

I have some skill-cape emotes found on the web, but I believe I am not allowed to post them.

stolen guides or images from other websites will not be tolerated and will result in a suspension from the forum.

Can someone confirm that.

We could also include a link to the videos on youtube of all the skillcape emotes.

Not youtube... It is best if we keep everything on the site and also we never have video on guides. I think we should leave out the skill cape this is surpost to be about emotes in the emote pannel and other emotes will have a breif description and maybe a few images

Maybe instead of adding that cooking emote, add a link to the 'Capes of Achievement guide'.

There are 24 different Skill Cape emotes, 23 according to whatever skill you have as 99, and 1 if you've completed every single quest

I think the 1 should be spelled out as one. :o It make it look a little better. :)

Penguin Emotes

During the Cold War Quest there are 8 penguin emotes. You may notice they can not be found in the emote pannel but in your inventory instead.

(Table Please)

Emote - Name - Description

2z71l5u.gif - Spin - Spins once in a clockwise direction.

2z71l5u.gif - Clap - Claps fins together.

You used same picture twice, correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive that CLap has a completely different symbol.

~Micronblast

You may want to include something about emote enhancers.

I have flared trousers and sleeping cap if you need pictures of them and what they enhance.

flaredtrousersjo4.gif - Flared Trousers

Emote: This is an enhancement of the 'Dance' emote. You do a disco kind of dance, and swing your arm side to side, after that you finish off with the splits.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8248/flaredtrousersjo4.gif

sleepingcaprs9.gif - Sleeping Cap

Emote: This is an enhancement of the 'Yawn' emote. You throw your arms in the air, and yawn. You then rest your head on your hands and animated Z's appear above your head.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2971/sleepingcaprs9.gif

Those are the only enhancers I have, I hope they help. :)

Edited by Jnr J

Warren i already added a link

Microblast and desirefull thanks for pointing thoose out i will look at it Done

And Jnr J i might find a place for your content Done

Edited by Ambo100

There are also some special emotes that can be used during the Fremmenik Isles quest.

jestercontrols.png

There is also some emotes on that list that you can already do normally in RuneScape. Well, however, they are not the same, they are a 'enhanced' version.

Talk to Puppet: Your Character pulls out a stick with a puppet head on the end. He/she will start to talk to it.

Pie: Your character will splat a pie in his face

Juggle: Your character will pull out some juggling balls and juggle them

Jig: You character will do a funny dance where he spins around.

Bow: Your character will bend over, while placing his hand on his chest.

Dance: Your character will dance.

Skip: ? (During the quest I didn't use the skip emote)

(I'll finish rest off later)

Edited by Warren

But isnt that for a puppet?

So is it the puppet i should add as a enhancer?

But isnt that for a puppet?

So is it the puppet i should add as a enhancer?

The puppet isn't an enhancer. It is part of the emote itself during the quest which you can only do when wearing the Jester outfit. Also there is a thread with massively growing support for them to add those emotes to the normal list when wearing the jester costume.

you missed the wig it enhances the anger emote... pretty good after all though

Do you have a picture of it, and wht does it make the anger emote do?

you missed the wig it enhances the anger emote... pretty good after all though

Do you have a picture of it, and wht does it make the anger emote do?

Yes can people stop saying add penguin emotes and such when you never give anything to contribute

This helmet enhances the beckon emote

47cayr8.gif

[IMG=http://i18.tinypic.com/47cayr8.gif]

He will stand up tall and show his chest proudly

Edited by Evolution

I'm guessing it's an enhancer because thats what Evo stated.

Edit: Could there be animations? It will show you exactly what it looks like. <_<

I think I still have a few days left on a trial of an animator.. I could do the ones I have. :P

Edited by Desireful

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.