Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Emote Guide - My First Ever Guide!

I'm guessing it's an enhancer because thats what Evo stated.

Edit: Could there be animations? It will show you exactly what it looks like. <_<

I think I still have a few days left on a trial of an animator.. I could do the ones I have. :P

I have already said why i havnt done animations at th top of the first post.

Anyway it was considerd but there are too many reason why not to have it

But still keep the pictures like

Pic - Name - Description - Animation pop-up link

Actually Ambo, what Evolution gave you is one of four new items from the new quest that enhance the Beckon Emote.

Thankyou, Is that an enhancer? or jsut a reward from the new quest

You dont operate it, you just click beckon while wearing it and you do the action.

Yes I know. IT would only take me about 10 minutes to get all the animations done really. :P

Anyways why not have them click on a link? Like:

Flap - blah balh - View the emote

:pirate2:

Then we would be advertising ImageShack ^_^ Not sure if were allowed to do that via the site

Edited by Evolution

No as it would be popping up in a Javasrcipt Window. Sal does this to all the maps on the site that are to large so why not animations to? :pirate2:

No as it would be popping up in a Javasrcipt Window. Sal does this to all the maps on the site that are to large so why not animations to? :pirate2:

Oh i get you, but im not sure it takes animations, but thats probaly the bestthing you could do

Or we could possible make a page on sals, crammmed with the emote animations, with the only link to it is via the emote guide

Also you need to include specifically what each skill cape emote is, use the capes of achievements guide for it

Edited by Evolution

No thats silly there is no point copying a paragraph of emotes about that we just give a simple peice of information and a link to the cape guide were you can see the emotes there

Ok i have decided If we getall the animations then i will add them and ask sal to put them as Javascript pop-ups if he wants to and if he can.

This helmet enhances the beckon emote

47cayr8.gif

[IMG=http://i18.tinypic.com/47cayr8.gif]

He will stand up tall and show his chest proudly

If you wear any of the pieces of the builder outfit thing released with the Quest today, the Beckon emote will be enhanced, and it is even better if you have the sound on when doing it since your character whistles! :s

I suggest adding a few things-

Certain weapons like D Baxe(I think it's that) make you yell AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH and wave it in front of your face, which could be counted as an emote

Might want to mention you can only do one emote at a time

I suggest adding a few things-

Certain weapons like D Baxe(I think it's that) make you yell AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH and wave it in front of your face, which could be counted as an emote

Might want to mention you can only do one emote at a time

That would also apply for excalibur then.

In the new quest the building clothes enhance your beckon emote. You take your hand to your mouth and whistle.

Neo Avatars has said that ...

Anyway there is no point giving out all the special attack emotes same reason with giving all of the cape emotes

But that has nothing to do with this!

You are just explaining what happens with items its just an animation its like saying the emote when someone swings a sword

Stronghold Of Security Emotes

After completing levels of the Stronghold of Security you receive 1 emote. There are 4 levels in total.

I'd say "After completing each level of the SoS you receive 1 emote. In the SoS there are 4 levels, and therefore 4 obtainable emotes in total."

This just to make things clearer, otherwise people might think they have to clear the entire SoS to get the emotes.

~Vindicator

also, add the emotes for the toy horseys and the spinning disks

An emote is a movement your character does :P Not a item that makes your character automatically speak, overwise we would have to add a book for each god :P

- Salute - Puts hand against chest. <--- You put it against your forehead, you need the other pictures for the other 2 emote enhancers (Can't find them, check the KBase.

- Salute - Puts hand against chest. <--- You put it against your forehead, you need the other pictures for the other 2 emote enhancers (Can't find them, check the KBase.

Actually the salute in RuneScape is where your character puts their hand on their chest.

Also, it's better if you get the pictures in game rather than taking them directly from the KB.

Actually the salute in RuneScape is where your character puts their hand on their chest.

Also, it's better if you get the pictures in game rather than taking them directly from the KB.

Then if you want I could help you with that, all emotes unlocked, perhaps we could meet somewhere for filming?

(I filmed about 5 emotes and saved them as gif but it took ages and i though it would be very distracting having loads of animations go of)

Also this is my first guide, And Cxkslei had given me the pictures at my blog so thats why it counts as contributer--------------------

Emote Guide

Written by Ambo100

Special Thanks to Cxkslei, Macki, Desireful, Evolution, Mrcsupertrain, Dissentor, -Galvantic-, Jnr J

Emotes on Runescape can be used by clicking on the waving man between options and music panel. hinw1.gif

When you begin the game you will have 22 emotes to choose from, the rest need to be unlocked either from random events, quests, holiday events or the Stronghold of Security.

<Paragraph Menu Here>

Normal Emotes

Normal Emotes are the ones that you are automatically given to begin with on Runescape.

(Table Please)

Emote - Name - Description

3yh9nrb.gif - Yes - Nods head.

nooc2.gif - No - Shakes head.

bowbq3.gif - Bow - Bows down.

angrylh8.gif - Angry - Shakes fist.

questionji1.gif - Think - Rubs head.

4ggckqp.gif - Wave - Waves Hand.

2lna2r9.gif - Shrug - Shrugs Shoulders.

4i45thd.gif - Cheer - Waves arms above head.

4d6wjdt.gif - Beckon - Waves fist harder then the angry emote.

478h7jd.gif - Laugh - Puts hands on stomach and laughs.

2r7yr06.gif - Jump for Joy - Jumps up in the air shaking legs and arms.

482n9mx.gif - Yawn - Stretches arms out and head.

2rei8tf.gif - Dance - Shakes arms with left leg shaking and then shakes right leg.

34gr04m.gif - Jig - Jumps up on one side and jumps on the other.

311rria.gif - Spin - Spins body counter-clock-wise and raises hands to the side.

2gujmmt.gif - Headbang - Bangs head down 5 times.

3z86vc4.gif - Cry - Bows head and rubs eyes.

2csb39w.gif - Blow kiss - Put hand against mouth and stretches arm out.

30vknee.gif - Panic - Puts hand on head and shakes legs.

48dopco.gif - Raspberry - Bows down slightly, puts hands against head and shakes head.

2moxjdf.gif - Clap - Claps hands together.

2afac05.gif - Salute - Puts hand against chest.

Holiday Emotes

Holiday emotes are available at some holiday events.

(Table Please)

2i7o9rm.gif - Scared - Hides head and shakes. Obtained during the 2005 or 2006 Halloween event.

4g7c6r6.gif - Rabbit Hop - Tucks in hands and legs and bounces. Obtained during the 2006 Easter event.

Stronghold Of Security Emotes

After completing levels of the Stronghold of Security you receive 1 emote. There are 4 levels in total.

(Table Please)

4h01hc3.gif - Idea - Puts hand against head and a light bulb appears.

4cxggfo.gif - Stamp - Stamps right foot on the ground.

2s0ddeb.gif - Flap - Leans back and flaps really fast.

4i3ki91.gif - Slap Head - Slaps Head.

Random Event Emotes

Some Random events like Mime and Gravedigger will give you a new emote if you complete the tasks.

(Table Please)

446ownc.gif - Glass Box - Unlocked during mime random event, pretends to be trapped in a glass box.

2e4yt0k.gif - Climb Rope - Unlocked during mime random event, pretends to climb an invisible rope.

2lcbjp5.gif - Lean - Unlocked during mime random event, Leans to the side like there is a wall to lean on.

2dt0vsy.gif - Glass Wall - Unlocked during mime random event, pretends to be touching a glass wall.

4fuw3zk.gif - Zombie Walk - Unlocked during Gravedigger random event, your player leans forward and backwards

2uol3bk.gif - Zombie Dance - Unlocked during Gravedigger random event, you twist from side to side and shake your hands and hips.

Quest Emotes

During quests, you can unlock new Emotes as an award.

(Table Please)

2co4q3o.gif - Goblin Bow - Unlocked during the Lost Tribe quest.

34so3v8.gif - Goblin Dance - Unlocked during the Lost Tribe quest.

Penguin Emotes

During the Cold War Quest there are 8 penguin emotes. You may notice they can not be found in the emote pannel but in your inventory instead.

(Table Please)

2h6hvtk.gif - Shiver - Crosses fins over chest and lowers head. Body shakes as if he/she is cold.

2z71l5u.gif - Spin - Spins once in a clock-wise direction.

43r09df.gif - Clap - Claps fins together.

47kouig.gif - Bow - Lifts both fins into the air. Places left fin over chest and bows.

2qi63wj.gif - Cheer - Waves fins above head.

2wly2gx.gif - Wave - Waves left fin.

2j16dsx.gif - Preen - Turns head down; moves left fin behind; shakes head.

4hm4c1z.gif - Flap - Lifts fins into air and flaps them rapidly.

Skill Cape Emote

47cboly.gif There are 24 different Skill Cape emotes, 23 according to whatever skill you have as 99, and one if you've completed every single quest

Emote Enhancers

Some items can inhance your emotes so they are longer and better.

Flared Trousers

flaredtrousersjo4.gif

This is an enhancement of the 'Dance' emote. You do a disco kind of dance, and swing your arm side to side, after that you finish off with multiple splits.

Sleeping Cap

sleepingcaprs9.gif

This is an enhancement of the 'Yawn' emote. You throw your arms in the air, and yawn. You then rest your head on your hands and animated Z's appear above your head.

bowfk5.gif

I'll proofread more later..

Edited by z0mg h4xz0rz him pl0x

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.