Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Emote Guide - My First Ever Guide!

nice guide of emote it just i would but the chicken suit under emote enhansers cos it dosnt give a new emote it just changes the flap one..same with the builder gear... and are you counting the rubber chiken side click emotes in the guide? and are you going to put how the holiday emote were obtained...the easter emote were obtained when you ate the blue magic egg (both this and last year) and the halloween emote was by scaring the zombie... and are u gunna add somthing about the zanaris choir ..when in members worlds zanaris (not sure that how u spell it) the choir apears then like 20mins later you dance involantary....just a thought

Yeah, the chicken costume and builder's gear inhance a current emote. They do not give you another one. Those items should be put under emote enhancers. It also mentions you have to be only wearing one piece of the builders gear to enhance the emote, but I thought you had to be wearing the full costume to enhance it. I could be wrong though as I did Tower of Life a while ago...

Edited by Damaged500

No it works with only one peice but chicken suit is differant. I will move it to enhancers then

I still do not believe that this guide is really really good, it should feature gif's of all the emotes as i don't believe it would be "distracting", i just think you don't want to put the effort into getting them.

No its not the we dont want to put effort in it. I first filmed 5 emotes and they were very had you can see the bowing one at the end of the guide. Here is a list of reasons

1. To distracting, Even if its not distracting for you other may not like it.

2. Exactly the same problem as the skill cape guide it just didnt work out.

3. It would waste too much bandwich

4. Loading the images will take a long time and slower computers may crash (Like my Laptop)

5. It may be hard to get all the emotes. Espeacialy if you wanted to show the skill cape emote you would have to have all of them

u forgot the other reindeer suit it can do a emote too~

Beckon - Waves fist harder then the angry emote.
A few corrections: Beckoning is done by holding your arm out and drawing your palm towards yourself, not exactly "waving" your "fist". :cute:

–verb (used with object), verb (used without object) 1. to signal, summon, or direct by a gesture of the head or hand.

2. to lure; entice.

—Synonyms 1. motion, wave, gesture, bid, nod. 2. invite, attract, draw, coax, tempt, tantalize, allure, beguile.

Just to make it a little clearer. :P

Edited by Redalert501

Ok thankyou i edited that although i still dont understand how it works ???

Don't forget about the reindeer emote.

xmas2006_hat_a.gif

Recorded by me and in Christmas event guide. :o

how do u do that???

i got the hat btw

Ok i will add the infomation about the hat but i just need an item picture not the animation

Here is the reindeer hat

reindeerhataf8.png

Ok thankyou i need a transparancie for that now

Here is the reindeer hat

reindeerhataf8.png

Ok thankyou i need a transparancie for that now

Transparent reindeer hat: :P

53j07bp.gif

[IMG=http://i16.tinypic.com/53j07bp.gif]

Penguin Emotes

During the Cold War Quest, there are 8 penguin emotes. You may notice they can not be found in the emote pannel but in your inventory instead.

panel has only 1 'n'

Emote Enhancers

Some items can inhance your emotes so they are longer and better.

enhance begins with an 'e'

This is an enhancement of the 'Dance' emote. You do a disco kind of dance, and swing your arm side to side, after that you finish off with multiple splits. One of the rewards from a (Level 1) Tresure Trail.

Treasure has an 'a' after 'e'

Reindeer Hat

The Reindeer hat can only be obtained from the 2006 Christmas event. Wearing the rindeer hat allows you to do a emote when you select operate. He/she will jump up in the air throwing stars, shaking his/her head downwards and then your red nose will flash.

I hope you know you just bumped an old topic. Since it's in the guides-in-progress section, I think it's still okay cuz it's on the first page, but I'm a bit shakey on that rumor of the rules.

Anyways, it's been awhile since I checked back on the guide, Ambo. It's very nice! Everything looks clear, organized, professional, and informational. It may not be the most needed guide in the world, but I think it's certainly got enough stuff on it to be accepted. The guide will most definately come in handy for those new to Runescape as well as those wanting to know what the holiday events/ the stronghold of security/ etc. emotes are.

The only possible thing that I could critisize about this guide is that the video emote of the bow is kind of confusing directly under the reindeer hat; some people might confuse it as a video of the reindeer hat's advanced emote. A way to avoid this is to use section dividers. If you don't know how to do them already, here's how: you draw a thick black line on MS Paint (or whatever program you use), make it transparent, and then host it on ImageShack. Then you put one in between each major section such as in between 'Holiday Emotes' and 'Stronghold of Security Emotes,' in between 'Quest Emotes' and 'Penguin Emotes' (which could possibly fall under 'Quest Emotes' instead of its own major category, but meh), etc. etc. It wouldn't make anything look any less neat, and as long as you put one in between the video clip and the Reindeer Hat, it will clear up confusion.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to make things transparent; otherwise I'd give you an example.

EDIT: I made the table for normal emotes. I'll continue on the rest later, but I had to go. Here it is:

emotetable1jd6.png

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9286/emotetable1jd6.png]

Edited by hothead73

I hope you know you just bumped an old topic. Since it's in the guides-in-progress section, I think it's still okay cuz it's on the first page, but I'm a bit shakey on that rumor of the rules.

Anyways, it's been awhile since I checked back on the guide, Ambo. It's very nice! Everything looks clear, organized, professional, and informational. It may not be the most needed guide in the world, but I think it's certainly got enough stuff on it to be accepted. The guide will most definately come in handy for those new to Runescape as well as those wanting to know what the holiday events/ the stronghold of security/ etc. emotes are.

The only possible thing that I could critisize about this guide is that the video emote of the bow is kind of confusing directly under the reindeer hat; some people might confuse it as a video of the reindeer hat's advanced emote. A way to avoid this is to use section dividers. If you don't know how to do them already, here's how: you draw a thick black line on MS Paint (or whatever program you use), make it transparent, and then host it on ImageShack. Then you put one in between each major section such as in between 'Holiday Emotes' and 'Stronghold of Security Emotes,' in between 'Quest Emotes' and 'Penguin Emotes' (which could possibly fall under 'Quest Emotes' instead of its own major category, but meh), etc. etc. It wouldn't make anything look any less neat, and as long as you put one in between the video clip and the Reindeer Hat, it will clear up confusion.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to make things transparent; otherwise I'd give you an example.

EDIT: I made the table for normal emotes. I'll continue on the rest later, but I had to go. Here it is:

emotetable1jd6.png

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9286/emotetable1jd6.png]

Thanks, Although some of text is slightly weird in places its exactly how i wanted it too look

Also about the guide i dont think a Horizontal lign will fix it and all because it wont fit in but i could end it as "A Bow Emote" So people dont get confused

Sorry about the smaller text in some areas, but if I didn't do it, it would have to have several extednded boxes like the beckon and raspberry ones. If you want, I could redo them to enlarge them, but it might take awhile. In the meantime, I'm going to work on the other tables for you.

No its ok. Because sal will put them into tables and im sure he wont use the images plus it would be easier

....Now I read this. Lol well there goes an hour or two of the day down the drain. Oh well; glad I could at least try to help, though.

Well im sorry that happend to you, But the good news is i managed to change teh animation on the bottom so it says "Sals Realm ONLY" Now no NuBs can steal it

Guest marcus1506

also you forgot the rubber chicken emote: i can show a picture of it if you like. what it does is you you crouch done flap your arms like the chicken dance and here this weird tune. it is activated buy right clicking on the rubber chicken and hitting dance or just by operating it. it is reacived in the 2006 0r 2005 easter holiday special.

also you forgot the rubber chicken emote: i can show a picture of it if you like. what it does is you you crouch done flap your arms like the chicken dance and here this weird tune. it is activated buy right clicking on the rubber chicken and hitting dance or just by operating it. it is reacived in the 2006 0r 2005 easter holiday special.

Actualy its at the bottom of the guide because its an enhancer

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.