Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Emote Guide - My First Ever Guide!

Very nice guide Ambo, it looks great! This will definitely be a nice addition to the guides currently on the site, and it seems pretty helpful (especially for people like me who can't seem to get used to the "new" emote menu - text labels were so much easier :/ ). Good work!

-Accepted- :king:

Very nice guide Ambo, it looks great! This will definitely be a nice addition to the guides currently on the site, and it seems pretty helpful (especially for people like me who can't seem to get used to the "new" emote menu - text labels were so much easier -.- ). Good work!

-Accepted- :/

it seemed hard because you cant understand that arrows around a person mean spinning :king: lol jk Sal

And gratz Ambo on getting your first guide accepted :)

Very nice guide Ambo, it looks great! This will definitely be a nice addition to the guides currently on the site, and it seems pretty helpful (especially for people like me who can't seem to get used to the "new" emote menu - text labels were so much easier :starwars: ). Good work!

-Accepted- :lolsmack:

Thanks Sal Loads!

This Guide took about 3 Months to get accepted and im glad.

I will just go through a proof read

Well, you are missing one emote, but I can help you with it. When you operate the Rubber chicken, your character does this sort-of chicken imitation. I have the animation itself if you'd like to write up a better description of it. :unsure:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9135/ru...kenemoteek5.gif

Also, here's a picture of the Rubber chicken that you can add to your guide for the section: rubberchickenyk3.gif

Well, you are missing one emote, but I can help you with it. When you operate the Rubber chicken, your character does this sort-of chicken imitation. I have the animation itself if you'd like to write up a better description of it. :(

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9135/ru...kenemoteek5.gif

Also, here's a picture of the Rubber chicken that you can add to your guide for the section: rubberchickenyk3.gif

Thanks i will be adding that. Unfortunatly i dont want to have too many animations but i could try fitting it in and i might resize it too

Looks like this guide will be an asset to Sal's :(

Very well written ;)

Nice Info, along with very acurate info :P

No grammatical errors as far as I can tell

Again, awesome guide! :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.