Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FireStint

Firestint's F2p Log! ~inactive Now~

Oh... My... GOD!

That's Uber man, you pwn me even though im P2P!

Man! Look! You ownage! You should become a member!

Hey! Nice stats lol :P

EDIT:nvm lol :rolleyes: Didn't saw you where 90 firemaking already, wel add me I'm f2p for life aswell: Nub The K1ng

Edited by L---Ma----O

wow nice stats ! im f2p too but i cant get so hight lvl :blink:

Thanks! :D.

And...

79smithgg0.png

Just 1 more to go! I missed the screenie.

Since this log is rated G, I censored the chat out for offensive language, ;).

wow you are fast :P

all that with only smelting? :D

Yes, all with only smelting steel bars. It's really slow, being able to only do 9 bars in one trip. :D

And... My first rare bought!!

greenmasksw9.png

Really happy now. I worked hard, knowing that I earned all the money by myself. :o. Was planning to get it tomorrow after smelting all steel bars. But couldn't resist the temptation, :P.

Do you mine the ores or buy and sell the steel?

Anyway, congrats on buying Green mask. :P (My fave rare and the best of em all tbh)

Keep up the good work, boy. You make me proud... :D

Do you mine the ores or buy and sell the steel?

Anyway, congrats on buying Green mask. :P (My fave rare and the best of em all tbh)

Keep up the good work, boy. You make me proud... :D

I buy iron ores and coals, so I can earn 120 gp or every steel bars I smelt. I like it the most too! :o.

And, boy? :P I am glad I make you proud, :D :P.

Gratz on the lvls :D You truly make everything out of your f2p carreer :P I try to do the same. Going for everything 70+/75+? Prayer is a bit behind, lol.

Gratz on the lvls :P You truly make everything out of your f2p carreer :) I try to do the same. Going for everything 70+/75+? Prayer is a bit behind, lol.

Thanks. I will try to get my prayer up when training other combat skills, but this won't happen in the near future, :/.

And...

80smithmh7.png

Another goal done! Now onto runecrafting, <_<.

Well done on 80 Smithing; it's not an easy feat. And what's this about being cheap and not raising Prayer? I'm spending almost 12m on 70 Prayer so I can get 70+ All Stats. It'll be worth it for me because I've been needing 70+ for a long time. Good luck with 70 Runecrafting, it won't be easy. Be prepared for over 110 hours of Runecrafting if you walk it all yourself.

~Bcloutier~

Well done on 80 Smithing; it's not an easy feat. And what's this about being cheap and not raising Prayer? I'm spending almost 12m on 70 Prayer so I can get 70+ All Stats. It'll be worth it for me because I've been needing 70+ for a long time. Good luck with 70 Runecrafting, it won't be easy. Be prepared for over 110 hours of Runecrafting if you walk it all yourself.

~Bcloutier~

12 million for prayer?! Wow, I'd rather keep the money for other purposes, :aware:.

61rcrs8.png

~Bcloutier~

12 million for prayer?! Wow, I'd rather keep the money for other purposes, :hellfire:.

I'm a Prayer freak. :aware: I'm wanting to get 80 Prayer @ 102/103 Combat eventually. I don't think it would be too hard. But yes; it is hard to get the money. I spend a lot of money on skills, so it's nothing big now. :devil:

By the way, what world do you Runecraft in? I'll come with you. :lolsmack:

~Bcloutier~

Edited by Bcloutier

wait a sec , you aren't going to use world 16 to 70 runecrafting? <_<

man thats crazy :mellow:

good luck i gues :closedeyes:

I'm a Prayer freak. :( I'm wanting to get 80 Prayer @ 102/103 Combat eventually. I don't think it would be too hard. But yes; it is hard to get the money. I spend a lot of money on skills, so it's nothing big now. :(

By the way, what world do you Runecraft in? I'll come with you. :s

~Bcloutier~

Just admit it, you are a prayer nub! Freak is too good for you, :P. I will be making air runes in either world 107, 108, or 109. Australian servers, :(. Usually on world 108 though.

wait a sec , you aren't going to use world 16 to 70 runecrafting? :)

man thats crazy :o

good luck i gues :P

I am not sure yet. I will probably not use it all for maximum profit. :tongue:.

And..

62rcno6.png

Edited by FireStint

I'm a Prayer freak. :) I'm wanting to get 80 Prayer @ 102/103 Combat eventually. I don't think it would be too hard. But yes; it is hard to get the money. I spend a lot of money on skills, so it's nothing big now. :P

By the way, what world do you Runecraft in? I'll come with you. :)

~Bcloutier~

Just admit it, you are a prayer nub! Freak is too good for you, :P. I will be making air runes in either world 107, 108, or 109. Australian servers, :). Usually on world 108 though.

Well, If he's a prayer nub, what would i be considered lol, goal of 80 prayer with under 80 combat? :/ Well, its only 20 more levels :yay:

75 combat ATM

Edited by xxreaperxx93

Jeez mate you have just blasted ahead of me. :/

I am shocked.

Good luck getting into top 200!

Well, If he's a prayer nub, what would i be considered lol, goal of 80 prayer with under 80 combat? :/ Well, its only 20 more levels :yay:

75 combat ATM

I don't know, ultimate prayer nub? :P.

Jeez mate you have just blasted ahead of me. :)

I am shocked.

Good luck getting into top 200!

Top 200? :P But whatever it is, I hope I will get into the top list, :).