Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Screw You Idiot. - 100% Complete.

Screw you if you're gonna accept my guides and warn me for voicing my opinion.

Edited by Johnny

looks better than mine. good job. too bad u can't include a p2p guide too...oh well, i'll have to wait.

looks better than mine. good job. too bad u can't include a p2p guide too...oh well, i'll have to wait.

I thought a new F2P guide would help new players wanting to get to grips with Runescape.

You'r ready for various mimi-games in members that will help you make your magic even more powerful!

minor spelling mistake, should be mini-games. thats the only error i found.

You'll be training in a safe spot, so theres no worry about dieing. Follow this map to get to your location safely, from your hometown, Lumbridge. If you're still stuck, ask a player how to get to Port Sarim!

Should be dying.

Can I be really pedantic and mention the plural of staff is in fact staves. :D

Great guide though!

You'r ready for various mimi-games

"You're" and "mini-games"

Ok, you're fresh off Tutorial Island and all you want to do is bash some enemies with that good old bronze sword. These are the most suitable monsters to train on for your newbie level.

"at your level."

Lumbridge! The place where all new players get to grips with the world of RuneScape. Also, there is a good variety of monsters to attack that should get you some decent experience. There are some Goblins, level 2, Cows, level 2, and some chickens, level 1. A helpful aspect of chickens is the fact they always hit 0, so you'll not need food.

"There is also" and "goblins and cows (level two) and chickens (level one)." and "hit zero so you will not need food."

~.Unknown

Edited by .Unknown

I've fixed all the mistakes, thanks for pointing them out :D

nice guide jonny luck really good main thing is im in some of the screenshots :tongue: cant wait to use the guide for some of my noob accounts

Guest Crayons Jack

Great guide mate :tongue:

The Mage and Range guides will help me alot as I've never realy tryed them

I completed the range part. Does anybody know of any other safe spots in Karamja Volcano?

Comments/grammar problems/ideas/maps welcome :tongue:

A guide on f2p training will never be accepted...you have to have a p2p part too...

you didn't mention the best way for people with 60+ melee.

because when the stronhold of security came out they made a real good place for combat training.

at lvl 3 there are lvl 50 giant spiders. they are at 2 rooms. one just north and the other west of the first room.

you will be autoatt by the one in the first room. you can simply walk to the second room.

there is also an foodsuply close to the combat spot.(barbarian fishing spot). and as they autoatt you, you are att all the time so you get the max exp.

i think you have to mention this in your guide because it is the best way to train for high f2p players.

I've seen much more useless get accepted :evil: And remember it's only my first guide

I'll look about adding a part for Stronghold of Security. :)

Edited by Johnny

You can't say a part of a guide is done when it only covers a little more then half the way to lv 126! And unless you only want to kill 5 lessers per trip, you should stick to ice giants/warriors to at least 70. (Trust me, i started killing lessers at around lv 50 because of the rune drop, like to many other noobs, and the only thing i got was 10 fishing/cooking lvs :P ) Ice giants also works fine all the way to 126, they will be the fastest exp until around lv 100. :P

marco and Morty, I wrote some parts about the Stronghold of Security and Ice Giants. I'll credit you when I get around to doing that. Just a question; do people who mentioned grammar/spelling errors get credited?

:huh:

Edited by Johnny

nice guide overall, but I found one error. On the ranging from lvl 50-70 part of the ranging guide, it says you can now wear green dragon hide armor and to obtain it, you either buy it form another player, or if your crafting lvl is high enough, craft some. I think you maybe forgot this is a f2p guide, meaning that there is no way for them to craft a d hide because only members can do that.

Try not to use "I" in a guide, as it messes most of it up. for example : (I gained 4 strength levels from 1 monk!)

Change that to maybe like: (You can gain easy Combat related skills from monks!)

~z0mg :cute:

Try not to use "I" in a guide, as it messes most of it up. for example : (I gained 4 strength levels from 1 monk!)

Change that to maybe like: (You can gain easy Combat related skills from monks!)

~z0mg :)

Well to me I don't really care about that, but it still is a good suggestion! :cute:

~z0mg :)

Deleted :/

I added links to the guide. Tell me if I missed any!