Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DunderMifflin

Creature Creation

Notes;

Please correct my grammar and anything else if needed.

Creature Creation

Written by: Dingy

Special Thanks to: Neo Avatars, Jamster, Ambo100, ajay_was_here, Infiniti, 0o0Mage0, Masao, Queen Skilla, Agent Bagel

This "Mini-Game" is unlocked by finishing the

Tower of Life quest.

You might want to bring some decent armor and food for the higher leveled mutated beasts.

This dungeon focuses on combat rather than agility, thieving and other non combat based skills. You simply need to use a corresponding item with the correct altar.

30447-life.png

Have you ever wondered what a cross between a chicken and a swordfish looked like? Well if you did you're just crazy, but now your thought has been answered!

30444-bkj.png

In this dungeon there are 6 beasts to create, Newtroosts, Jubsters, Spidines, Swordchicks, Frogeels, & Unicows, pretty exciting eh? Look below for a layout of the dungeon;

creaturecreationcavewf8.png

To make one of these beasts you need to use the two items on the altar then click on activate, if you have both of the correct items, this message will pop up;

30448-Suc.png

When you click on activate the Homunculus will say this if you have the items;

30445-fgh.png

Here are each beasts and what it's required to make them;

Newtroost(lvl 19): This beast is the weakest of all, it requires a chicken Feather and an Eye of Newt to create. It drops a lot of Eyes of Newt's so there are bound to be a lot in the area, just make sure you bring lots of feathers, it also drops Tea Flasks which hold 5 servings of normal tea, and Rune Satchels which hold 1 triangle sandwich, 1 full cake, and 1 banana.

Newtroost.gif

Unicow(lvl 25): This is another odd beast, as you can guess, it's a mixture of a Unicorn and a Cow, to make it you need a Unicorn's Horn and a cowhide. It drops Unicorn Horn so both the Newtroost and the Unicows are good for Herblore. It also drops Green Satchels which can hold the same things as a Rune Satchel

Unicow.gif

Spidine(lvl 42): To make a Spidine you will be needing a raw sardine, and a red spider's egg.

Yes, they are spider-fish, they drop red spider's eggs and Red Satchels (What a surprise!)

How good for you, also good for Herblore!

Spiderene.gif

SwordChick(lvl 46): In my opinion the coolest of all, you need a raw swordfish and a raw chicken to make one. They drop feathers and Black Satchels.

Swordchick.gif

Jubster(lvl 87): Alright now were moving into the big leagues! To make a Jubster you will need a raw Jubbly bird and a raw Lobster. They drop Gold Satchels and raw jubblys so if you see a giant seed like thing on the ground don't be scared!

Jubster-1.gif

Frogeels(lvl 108): Frogeels are very…2nd stage tadpole-ish. They require a giant frog leg and a raw cave eel to make.

They drop raw cave eels and plain satchels.

Frogeel.gif

All Satchels and Tea Flasks can only contain the same items,but only the satchels can be used as an emote enchanter like the builder outfit. Neither of these items are stackable in the bank, why you ask?

By Masao; The satchels and flasks were basically a test-run for a new way that Jagex has come up with of coding degradable and storage items. In fact, Mod Ash alluded to something he says the developers have been calling 'uber armour' that uses this new storage coding method so that it is more intuitive than how the game stores your Barrows armor. Basically, it will be where you can store 'charges' somewhat like recoil rings and rings of forging.

transparanciecr6.gif

30446-flask.png

~~Dingy

Edited by Dingy

Frogeel.gif

Jubster-1.gif

Newtroost.gif

Swordchick.gif

Unicow.gif

[IMG=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/1-Jamster-1/Frogeel.gif]
[img=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/1-Jamster-1/Jubster-1.gif]
[IMG=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/1-Jamster-1/Newtroost.gif]
[IMG=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/1-Jamster-1/Swordchick.gif]
[IMG=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/1-Jamster-1/Unicow.gif]

This Guide is great! Im doing transparncies

EDIT: For some reason it doesnt seem to work. Im trying again

Oh yer and i dont think you should have the text centered

Done:

transparanciecr6.gif

[img=http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3488/transparanciecr6.gif]

Edited by Ambo100

I've got a Spiderene somewhere in my photobucket account. I'll find it in a second.

FOUND IT!

Spiderene.gif

Edited by Jamster

i would like credit for the jubster picture if at all possible since im the guy who originally made pic

Edited by ajay_was_here

Oh ok i see. It looks almost exactly like my original picture Sorry for the trouble...Do you need a picture of the Homuculos? i can get a picture of him if you need it for your guide.

Here is the picture if you need it.. dont know how to make transparent though.

homph1.png

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG=http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/900/homph1.png][/URL]

also..

In this dungeon there are 6 beasts to create, Newtroosts, Jubsters, Spidines, Swordchicks, Frogeels, & Unicows, pretty exiting eh? Look below for a layout of the dungeon;

should be exciting

Here are each beasts and what you required to make them

Could be worded better...example

Here are each of the monsters and what items are required to make them.

Edited by ajay_was_here

You need a special program, there are several mentioned in the sticky in the graphics chat bit. Gfx F.a.q.

I use paint shop pro

Edited by Jamster

If you could post it, I'd be much abliged you know.

Oh. Can you make transparencies then?

Edited by Jamster

This dungeon is more leaned towards combat rather that agility, thieving and other non combat based skills. You simply need to use a corresponding item with the correct altar.

This dungeon focuses on combat...etc

To make one of these beasts you need to use the two items on the altar the click on activate

should be "then"

Here are each beasts and what you required to make them
Here are the beasts and the items you are required to have to make them...or something around that/ just not worded correctly.

bring lots of feather

feathers

All Satchels and Tea Flasks can only contain
take out "can only"

Both of these items are not stackable

Neither of these items are stackable

Well that is all that i saw. Sorry if i seem nitpicky in some areas. Also you told what every monster drops except the frogeels, you forgot to add that they drop eels as well.

Great guide!

Jubster(lvl 87): Alright now were moving into the big leagues! To make a Jubster you will need a raw Jubbly bird and a raw Lobster. They drop Gold Satchels and raw jubblys so if you sea a giant seed like thing on the ground don't be scared!

see

Ok I'm pissed.

Whoever did the transparencies obviously leeched from my inventory pic and didn't credit it.

satchelsiz4.png

Don't say you didn't; they're in the same order; rune green black red gold plain.

I spell-checked the whole guide, and I only found 1 error:

Written by Dingy:

Special Thanks to: Neo Avatars, Jamster, Ambo100, ajay_was_here

It should be Written by: Dingy

Other than that, very nice guide! It's very well organized and very well written! :)

Seems funny how they overlay almost perfectly.

In any case:

All Satchels and Tea Flasks can only contain the same items,but only the satchels can be used as an emote enhancer like the builder outfit. Neither of these items are stackable in the bank, why you ask? Because they are programmed to contain different items each, and thus that's probably why they are not stackable.

Also the reason you state is somewhat wrong.

The satchels and flasks were basically a test-run for a new way that Jagex has come up with of coding degradable and storage items. In fact, Mod Ash alluded to something he says the developers have been calling 'uber armour' that uses this new storage coding method so that it is more intuitive than how the game stores your Barrows armor. Basically, it will be where you can store 'charges' somewhat like recoil rings and rings of forging.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.