Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NJL72413

Desert Treasure Guide Re-write

hmph i to wrote parts of the guide and included many pictures!! ya but njl did a great 70% of it..

but i can't believe its finally accepted!!! :o its just too good to be true we've been through such hard times!!! :P i'll miss working on it!! and nagging njl to fix things!!! such good times... :unsure:

Edited by Valethem

Congratz on getting it accepted! ;)

I totally forgot i was gonna tell you how i did when i did dt following this guide 2 months ago. :) I must say it was a great guide to follow, much better then most other guides on the site. I got lost in the guide a few times because of it's size, but overall it's great. But I didn't like Valthem's part that much though. It didn't have many good methods, so i figured out my own one. I also have to navigate through the pyramid all by myself, and no one using sal's should have to do that. :/ What we need is a map, if i bother i might map it during the weekend. :)

SHHHH!!! don't let Vale hear that!

yea, a map of the pyramid would be great but i've never done one and i don't have any programs to do it with lol. runehq has a nice map of it, but i won't have a pirated map in my guide!

also, once it's on the website it should have links to the different parts of it, so it will be easier to get to specific parts

Edited by NJL72413

lol don't worry morty i don't take any offence, without a map there is no good method i only told what i could, even with a map there is no method but u do know where to go, of course if u have an idea i would be happy to hear it. njl also made many changes to my guide but mostly wording, i found 1 mistake in it just now

Keep run on all the time and try to stop only at each ladder. You will be attacked by level 103 Mummies that wander the pyramid and can do up to 25+ damage but with 60+ defense only hit about 13 mostly and hit lots of 0s, but they hit quickly so you may take a high hit. Also a level 93 Scarab may randomly appear in front of you and attack you. This attack may poison you, 2 or more damage poison; it also stops you from moving. If this happens wait for it to form and move your character again.

its really confusing after u say how much damage the poison does u need to clerify that when the scarab is burrowing out of the ground u will be temporarily frozen till it starts attacking u, for all the readers no the poison freezes u

Edited by Valethem

The 2nd map u have is outdated. i made u a new 1 and added a key insted of having text on the map so its easier 2 read.:

map2fo3.png

Gratz on gettin ur guide excepted 2!!!!! :(

i don't really see how the last one is updated, ty for the support though but we'll probably stick with the other one ^_^

srry, i meant the 3rd pic. lol first seers partyhall is gone, so that part of the map is old. the map is blury like it was saved as jpeg the filesize is huge wich gave it away. plus the text on the map looks bad and is hard 2 read. i just maed a key 2 use b/c it looks cleaner. i just wanted 2 hlp...

it would be a great map if you could just change a few things. it's from the gnome glider and spirit tree at gnome strong, and you can use the combat necklace to teleport to the range guild

just change that and i'd be glad to use it, thanks =)

sure thing here u go:

map3lw9.png

:/

Tell me if theres nething else i can do 2 make it better. ^_^ :P :P :)

Edited by RuneScaper FX

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.