Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

The Great Brain Robbery

Holy crap, way to save inventory space at Pyramid Plunder, amirite?

i dunno i dont to pymrid plunder

I wasn't addressing you, I was addressing the board in general. :P

Anyone know if the Anchor has knock-back? It looks like it does in that pic.

Rumor has it that it can cure poison...can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that it does.

nopoision.png

Went to ape atoll to get poisioned to see if it works, and it does. just remember to have holy symbol and atleast 50+ prayer and it will work fine.

Question is, does it drain your prayer points? :P

If so, then it's a gamble-item. If not, then oh my, unlimited Anti-poison potions if you keep prayer above 50, and as Masao said: That'd be absolutely great at places like Pyramid Plunder.

The scary thing with that anchor is that speed-wise, it's almost as fast as a whip and it is classified as warhammer class with that crush bonus, so if anything, that ought to absolutely rip asunder a platebody. :(

I think that if you loose the Anchor, just go back and buy a new for 50k more, so I reckon Pirate Smith is your bet there. :P

Nasty weapon with interesting features. :)

Stuff You'll Need: Diving Helmet, Diving Apparatus, 38 nails, 18 planks, a hammer, holy symbol, 10 pieces of fur,

... did you finish or is there more?

otherwise great guide :huh:

Stuff You'll Need: Diving Helmet, Diving Apparatus, 38 nails, 18 planks, a hammer, holy symbol, 10 pieces of fur,

... did you finish or is there more?

otherwise great guide :huh:

Extra nails are recommended and a Ring of Charos, any version is required which if you lost can just be repickpocketed from Dr Fenkenstrain.

Go back to Brother Tranquility and tell him everything. He'll then mention a book that is in Edgeville Monastery, and he'll ask you to bring it to him. The book is located in the south-west bookcase of the Monrastery. Get it, and read it. You'll need 50 prayer points to read the prayer out loud on the island, so recharge your prayer at the altar upstairs before you exit.

I'll look for more tomorrow.

Question is, does it drain your prayer points? :wub:

If so, then it's a gamble-item. If not, then oh my, unlimited Anti-poison potions if you keep prayer above 50, and as Masao said: That'd be absolutely great at places like Pyramid Plunder.

The scary thing with that anchor is that speed-wise, it's almost as fast as a whip and it is classified as warhammer class with that crush bonus, so if anything, that ought to absolutely rip asunder a platebody. :s

I think that if you loose the Anchor, just go back and buy a new for 50k more, so I reckon Pirate Smith is your bet there. :)

Nasty weapon with interesting features. :aware:

*whistles* wow if that wep is almost as fast as a whip, think of what it could do in the wild..........ppl won't know what hit them. of course, there is the drawback of the weight(49kg :P) so you won't be able to run far...

p.s. can you get more than one anchor at a time? if so, then we can start a heaviest weight contest, to see who can be the heaviest :aware: :mad:

Items needed: Ring of Charos (either will do), fur (any kind), access to POH with crafting table

Items advised: Ectophial, House with Kharyll portal, high healing food,

You'll need a Holy Symbol to recite the prayer - craft it, or buy it - then wear it.

Needs to be blessed, better make it before you visit Edgeville monastery and have it blessed while searching the prayer book.

As soon as you get outside the meat shop, you'll get a wondrous idea! Fake cats instead of live ones! Great, isn't it. You'll nead 1 fur and 1 plank for each fake cat, and you can make them in any POH, on a Clockmaker's Bench. If you need furs, you can buy them in Varrock Square or in Ardougne Market.

Make them, and then bring at least 28 nails

Make them where, and how many of them?

Oh, and for those of you who are under the impression the anchor weighs 49kg, it doesn't. 30kg total:

SP32-111.png

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Question is, does it drain your prayer points? :blink:

The scary thing with that anchor is that speed-wise, it's almost as fast as a whip and it is classified as warhammer class with that crush bonus, so if anything, that ought to absolutely rip asunder a platebody. :aware:

I think that if you loose the Anchor, just go back and buy a new for 50k more, so I reckon Pirate Smith is your bet there. :D

Nasty weapon with interesting features. :blink:

It doesn't drain your prayer no.

Pretty please, can someone proofread/correct/stuff it? Thanks. :blink:

the picture with the quest reqard has some white at the top, we can't have that in a purddy guide can we now :blink:

Just mentioning, but there are some strange white marks above your reward scroll on my screen, but I don't know if that is just me :P

The Barrelchest Anchor's special attack is called "Sunder" and does this:

This attack doubles your chance to hit. A successful hit will lower either your enemy's Defence, Attack, Ranged or Magic level by 10% of the damage caused.

Pretty neat for a KO-weapon.

Wow! This quests gives the most amazing rewards!

Firstly, its the prayer book that can cure you of poison, perfect for things like Pyramid Plunder.

Secondly, the new weapon is p00nage, I really want to finish this quest, but my computer is too laggy.

-About the Guide-

I think you should add the levels of the monsters on the island, I think they are 57.

The one thing I have noticed with this guide is that there are no links. :P Add links to the appropriate guides for cities, additional quests, and special items: such as the Ring of Charos, Diving Helmet, Diving Apparatus, etc: items from other quests or items that are unique in a way.

Also, there are some extra white dots within the transparency of the quest scroll. I can remove them if you would like. :)

~ Mrcsupertrain

Wow! This quests gives the most amazing rewards!

Firstly, its the prayer book that can cure you of poison, perfect for things like Pyramid Plunder.

Secondly, the new weapon is p00nage, I really want to finish this quest, but my computer is too laggy.

-About the Guide-

I think you should add the levels of the monsters on the island, I think they are 57.

I did already, at the start of the guide. :)

The one thing I have noticed with this guide is that there are no links.
I'll add them when it's complete, as I told Cxk. :)

Also, there are some extra white dots within the transparency of the quest scroll. I can remove them if you would like.
It would be most appreciated. :P

When all is done, go upstairs and talk to the monks, including Brother Tranquility. He'll tell you that the battle against Mi-Gog's bodyguard will be fierce, so be prepared. You can't use prayer, so be aware of this; let him teleport you to the island to resupply. Go inside the monastery when you're ready, and confront Mi-Gor.

It should be Mi-Gor, right? Not Mi-Gog?

I might be wrong due to the fact I'm F2P...

Once you killed him

Needs to be "you've" or "you have".

If you lost them

Same situation. This one was more near the top.

Climb down the hole, and enter the watery section below the monastery, and then you'll see stairs needing repair to climb back up: repair them using 10 nails (any kind; the better the merrier) and 4 planks (normal ones), along with a hammer, and climb up to the monastery, in a small and secluded room.

Run-on sentence. You can make this into 2 different sentences by placing a period between "back up" and "repair"

Sry if these seem a little nit picky.

Also you should also add that you can get your symbols blessed by the monk in the prayer guild ( dont know if its really called that) or if you have a prayer book.

awesome guide

i suppose that u could try and make a tips section for lvl 190- ive always tought a tip section and lvl reccomandations for range, mage and meelee should be added

also, using this guide, i have run into the smallest confusion... when you say to use barrel on doors, there are also doors on the ship. just by clarifying exactly which doors will gain you some appreciation- the small things really do help!

Umm Dani, can i use this information:

Blessed Lamp - gives 5000 XP in a skill of your choice.
for my fishing guide? ill add you in Credit :P

It would be most appreciated. :P

Here is the scroll:

sp32108rw3.gif

[img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6125/sp32108rw3.gif]

~ Mrcsupertrain

The book is located in the south-west bookcase of the Monrastery. Get it, and read it. You'll need 50 prayer points to read the prayer out loud on the island, so recharge your prayer at the altar upstairs before you exit.

Perhaps say: Search the book case and you get the book. Then read it afterwards.

Spelt:Monastery

Take a hike to his castle northeast of Canifis, and tell him Tranquility's proposal. Of course, he'll accept - but he's reluctant to the use teleporting (he says he's allergic to it), and the werewolves have a good sense of smell - they'd recognize him if he was to walk outside. So he tells you about Rufus' meat shipments, and that he can smuggle himself in one of those. Go to Canifis', err, downtown, and talk to Rufus.

Maybe delete the "the" or say the use of teleporting.

He'll later come (on his own) to the conclusion that you'll be sending cats...yes, of course! Cats! That's what we were thinking about in the beginning...weren't we. As soon as you get outside the meat shop, you'll get a wondrous idea! Fake cats instead of live ones! Great, isn't it.

Change the period with a question mark.

Make ten fake cats, and then bring at least 28 nails (20 for the crate, 8 for the false bottom), 4 normal planks, your hammer and the crate pieces, and make the crate on the building spot near professor Fenkenstrain, adding the false bottom shortly after.

When you say at least, if you might need more then you should say that, or if you need exactly 28 you should just delete the at least.

I think proffesser might be spelt wrong, and it might be capitalized.

Oh well. Get to Harmony by talking to Tranquility, who'll tell you that your poor cats were stolen by pirates

I don't think the "oh well" is needed here.

You'll nead 1 fur and 1 plank for each fake ca

Spelt:need

Get in the monastery, and kill some of the Sorbones You just need to kill four, and you'll get the items you need (one will drop the the cranial clamp, one the brain tongs, one the bell jars, one the skull staples). Then, get back to the Doc. He'll take your items, and he'll ask you to help with the...operation.

Two "the's"

(completion of the Pirate Pete part only is needed)

Just found that, I think it should say, "is only needed."

The last correction, on the contributers, it should say Nick. :rolleyes:

Wow. Lots of revisions, but use any you think are neccesary.

Also, I'm getting some links for you, so not to worry.

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Cabin Feaver

Recipe For disaster

Edited by Nick

A hidden reward not mentioned is use of the allotment patch after the quest is complete.

You should add a note that you need to complete desert treasure and the magic lv you need for kharyll teleport, and also maybe where it goes, because i don't know. :P And remember the :rolleyes: - smily you put in the end of the guide (Just above the complete scroll) won't be there when (I say when, not if :P) this guide gets on the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.