Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
redhairgoku

Dagonnoth Kings

Why is there \\\ before all of the quotation marks and apostrophes?

Edited by Pig

In the beginner equip. it stands to use Dragon gloves, why not barrows gloves [dark gloves] & to the ranger, it shows black vam but says dragon gloves...

EDIT: NVM this is over 7 days old, sorry I just noticed :D

Edited by Kanonkas

Sadly, this is the place where most lurers come to try to get some cash. Unlike wilderness, here they try to get all three Dagannoth kings on you. This will lead to death, 75% of the time. When lurers do come in, tell mage that lurers are here. This will warn the mage and the mage will turn on Protection from magic if it was off (Most of the lurers, go for the mage first). Now head straight out the dungeon and hop worlds. Do not run around in there. If you wish you do not move at all, and let the lurers die. You can just kill Supreme and waste a little food until lurers die or get bored and leave.

16. Conclusion

In conclusion, Dagannoth kings are the most powerful creatures after TzTok Jad. Killing them can be fun, exciting and dangerous. If you do not trust your friend, do not go with them! Also, always share the drops and do not be greedy. You are already making enough money and you should consider yourself lucky that you can make money this way compare to other who cant. So always share the drops and play fair. Do not steal drops, or their items if they die. It's just pixels! So good luck, and do not be a noob.

should be...

You can just wait where you are until the lures die.

and...

compared to others who can't

Nice guide, Redhairgoku! It's very detailed and it looks like it will be even more helpful than the guide currently on the site. :doubt: It's great to see a guide creator keeping his guide up to date with the latest info and best strategies. Good work!

-Accepted- :D

sweet guide lol very useful. but i noticed ur maps r the old 1s and are inaccurate. if i remember correctly the ladder is to the west, not south. and all the monsters around the dags arent spinolyps, thers 4 spinolyps and 4 suspicious waters. not a big deel but ya. i made 2 new maps;

first is just the dag part with ONLY the monsters labeled:

11h8ied.png

and second is the same area, just the paths u mention u should use:

2hcdvnd.png

Nice maps, I think they're a bit easier to use than the ones in the guide. The ladder issue alone may confuse some people if it's their first trip, so I think it's definitely an improvement. :P I'm not sure if Redhairgoku will update the guide (he's been inactive for awhile) with them, but I will be sure to add them to the guide before posting it on the site. Thanks. :box:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.