Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Doddsy

Dorgesh-kaan City Guide

Guest Emanick1

Small thing you might want to add: If you talk to the Dorgeshuun Scholar at the north end of the 2nd floor, he will tell you the history of the God Wars. By choosing the first option you can "help" him with his records, in other words picking options for what the historic characters' names really were. If you help him with remembering the name of the evil god who forced the Dogreshuun to fight, you can pick your own name. :)

evilgodemanick120thms7.png

Feel free to use the picture. :P

I got all the rest of the food you didnt get, and i got a pic of the tele orb. The only food i wasnt able to get was a whole roasted frog, i got one once while trading with the gormet people.

Heres the pic..

itemsoa0.png

I'll use them in the bit I am writing now.

Small thing you might want to add: If you talk to the Dorgeshuun Scholar at the north end of the 2nd floor, he will tell you the history of the God Wars. By choosing the first option you can "help" him with his records, in other words picking options for what the historic characters' names really were. If you help him with remembering the name of the evil god who forced the Dogreshuun to fight, you can pick your own name. :mellow:

evilgodemanick120thms7.png

Feel free to use the picture. :)

I have a picture of this already but ty anyway

- Audio -

:o

The sats of the frog-skin armour is:

STATS

I should be able to get transparencies done tonight, pm me if I don't :o

Nice work on the guide so far, good luck for the rest.

Evolution needs to touch up on his map. :blink:

Also, make a note about pickpocketing the goblins, you can get wire, bullseye lanterns, oil lanterns, tinderboxes, torches, coins...

Edited by PoBear

it was Realesed in March 2007 and was before then disclosed to the public.

"It" should be capitilized.

"Realesed" should be realeased. <--- not even sure if that's right myself

Shouldn't there be a comma after March 2007?

Edited by That guy

Not sure if its mentioned as I just quicly read trough it. But the thing you can get for 2 laws and glass thingy, well that teleports you to the dorgesh kaan city, so you might want to add that. and the way you tele with them is quite fancy too.

The sats of the frog-skin armour is:

STATS

I should be able to get transparencies done tonight, pm me if I don't :)

I'll fix that, thanks again Jammy

Nice work on the guide so far, good luck for the rest.

Evolution needs to touch up on his map. :P

Also, make a note about pickpocketing the goblins, you can get wire, bullseye lanterns, oil lanterns, tinderboxes, torches, coins...

I will add pickpocketing after I cover the market.

it was Realesed in March 2007 and was before then disclosed to the public.

"It" should be capitilized.

"Realesed" should be realeased. <--- not even sure if that's right myself

Shouldn't there be a comma after March 2007?

RELEASED - I spelt it wrong but I will correct

Not sure if its mentioned as I just quicly read trough it. But the thing you can get for 2 laws and glass thingy, well that teleports you to the dorgesh kaan city, so you might want to add that. and the way you tele with them is quite fancy too.

When I get mt hands on one I can explain it in more deatil :)

- Audio -

:)

When you "break" the Sphere it will teleport you, with it's own really cool animation(throws arm in the air and bolts of thunder falls on them) you will be teleported to a random location in the city

When you "break" the Sphere it will teleport you, with it's own really cool animation(throws arm in the air and bolts of thunder falls on them) you will be teleported to a random location in the city

Ty for the info, I will go add it in a moment

- Audio -

Method 4: If you take 1 molten glass and 2 law runes to Orlak he will make you a 'moving-place-device'. This is basically an ord that when broken teleports you into a random place within Dorgesh-kaan. Orlak will make as many as you want as long as you supply all the materials

Shouldn't it be orb?

Just pointing out...

I could've sworn it said on the knowledge base you aren't allowed to use regular metal ores with the furnace, it's only for crafting.

Transparencies coming up! Remember to credit me as iTush. :rolleyes:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

Method 4: If you take 1 molten glass and 2 law runes to Orlak he will make you a 'moving-place-device'. This is basically an ord that when broken teleports you into a random place within Dorgesh-kaan. Orlak will make as many as you want as long as you supply all the materials

Shouldn't it be orb?

Just pointing out...

Thanks, didn't spot that :)

I could've sworn it said on the knowledge base you aren't allowed to use regular metal ores with the furnace, it's only for crafting.

I'll check and get back to you!

Transparencies coming up! Remember to credit me as iTush. :jester:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

Thanks iTush, can you do a transparencie on the orb and I am going to add some pics of the npc's and if could do them when they come out I will be very thankful

- Audio -

:rolleyes:

Edited by Doddsy1992

Add my 'map' for the time being. Later I'll make the Top Floor, which I'll add to the Bottom Floor to make one whole picture.

Add my 'map' for the time being. Later I'll make the Top Floor, which I'll add to the Bottom Floor to make one whole picture.

I'll wait to ypu have both as I need both sides for the bit I am about to write :D

- Audio -

:ice:

They range from technicians, villagers and even members of the high council!

Isn't it High Council?

It probably is!

- Audio -

:ice:

here's the orb transparency. I can do any other transparencys you need. Just message me.

orb2tu2.gif

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG=http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/6888/orb2tu2.gif][/URL]

Edited by Damaged500

here's the orb transparency. I can do any other transparencys you need. Just message me.

orb2tu2.gif

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG=http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/6888/orb2tu2.gif][/URL]

Thanks for that. When I add the NPC's I will tell!

- Audio -

I dont know if you need it but here's ZANIK

nkey0.png

I was about to ask for someone to get a pic, as soon as someone transparencises it I will add it! Ty dingy

- Audio -

<_<

Barlak: He is a bine collector. He collects certain special bones , he will pay 1000 coins for the long straight bones and 2000 coins for the big curving bones. You get these bones from monsters that drop big bones. When you trade him the bones he will also tell you how he uses bones in Construction! He is not only a interested in bones, he also wishes to buy your shells. He wants the shells you get from snails and large tortousises. He will buy normal shells for 250 coins and 'perfect' ones for 500 coins

Bolded word should be bone.

Also you mention he tells you how to use bones in construction. Tell us what he says about construction.

Barlak: He is a bine collector. He collects certain special bones , he will pay 1000 coins for the long straight bones and 2000 coins for the big curving bones. You get these bones from monsters that drop big bones. When you trade him the bones he will also tell you how he uses bones in Construction! He is not only a interested in bones, he also wishes to buy your shells. He wants the shells you get from snails and large tortousises. He will buy normal shells for 250 coins and 'perfect' ones for 500 coins

Bolded word should be bone.

Also you mention he tells you how to use bones in construction. Tell us what he says about construction.

Will fix and I have just found out what he says about construction

- Audio -

:/

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.