Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Doddsy

Dorgesh-kaan City Guide

nice guide but it would be good to add the locations of all the npc's

I wanted too but my membership ran out before I could, and now one will help me by telling me where they are <_<

= Audio =

Hey, I added all the Dorgesh-Kaan NPC's into the NPC database submission. You can check locations there. Easy :cute:

Can I be on special thanks please , I did give alot of corrections ?

and also you forgot one thing ,

Method 3: You can use Fairy Rings to get to Dorgeshuun-Kaan, the code is AJQ. This will put you in the Dorgeshun cave. This is where the new Slayer monster is. You must head North to enter Dorgesh-kaan

Method 3: You can use Fairy Rings to get to Dorgeshuun-Kaan, the code is AJQ. This will put you in the Dorgeshun cave. This is where the new Slayer monster is. You must head north to enter Dorgesh-kaan

Edited by Richeggbert7

Can I be on special thanks please , I did give alot of corrections ?

and also you forgot one thing ,

Method 3: You can use Fairy Rings to get to Dorgeshuun-Kaan, the code is AJQ. This will put you in the Dorgeshun cave. This is where the new Slayer monster is. You must head North to enter Dorgesh-kaan

Method 3: You can use Fairy Rings to get to Dorgeshuun-Kaan, the code is AJQ. This will put you in the Dorgeshun cave. This is where the new Slayer monster is. You must head north to enter Dorgesh-kaan

Will add you, just been busy recently XD

= Audio =

Great guide Doddsy! It's very nicely written with a lot of details and I can't see anything that might be missing. I really like how you added descriptions for each of the NPCs in the city at the end, it makes that section more than just a picture and a name. :P Nice work!

-Accepted- :lol:

Yeah!

Just one problem so far...

The map is labelled: Dorgesh-Kann

The guide is: Dorgesh-Kaan.

Which is it?

Anyway, I'm glad this was accepted, Doddsey's worked hard on this!

I'm currenlty working on a new map with the information about the new quest and train. Also, it's Dorgesh-Kaan, with two "a"s. I'll fix that, too. :lol:

Congratulations to Doddsy for the acceptation of his city guide. You’ve worked hard on this guide for over a month and deserve some accolades. There are a few things I did notice once I found out this guide was accepted. Firstly, the map had a typo and it could use some redesigning. I remade the map with my own little touch. Doddsy, you do not have to use the map I redesigned. I can simply add the quest symbol and travel symbol to the current map. Secondly, information about the quest and train station is missing. I’ve collected the information and have posted below. :lol:

THE MAP:

dorgeshkaanmapcp4.png

THE QUEST:

(10) Another Slice of H.A.M

This building contains Ur-Tag and Ambassador Alvijar. Both of these goblins are the start point for the quest, Another Slice of H.A.M.

07may05173126ee1.png

THE TRAIN

(11) Train Station

The attraction with the transportation symbol on your minimap it is a doorway. Players who have completed the quest, Another Slice of H.A.M, will be able to enter this doorway and use the train that transports players to and from the dwarven city, Keldagrim. To use the train, simply walk onto it and wait about 20 seconds for it to take off. This train ride, due to you being involved in the creation, is free of charge.

07may05174650wh4.png

Great guide Doddsy! It's very nicely written with a lot of details and I can't see anything that might be missing. I really like how you added descriptions for each of the NPCs in the city at the end, it makes that section more than just a picture and a name. :P Nice work!

-Accepted- ;)

Thanks Sal, it was quite a long project but everyone who helped made it much easier

Congratulations to Doddsy for the acceptation of his city guide. You’ve worked hard on this guide for over a month and deserve some accolades. There are a few things I did notice once I found out this guide was accepted. Firstly, the map had a typo and it could use some redesigning. I remade the map with my own little touch. Doddsy, you do not have to use the map I redesigned. I can simply add the quest symbol and travel symbol to the current map. Secondly, information about the quest and train station is missing. I’ve collected the information and have posted below. :/

THE MAP:

dorgeshkaanmapcp4.png

THE QUEST:

(10) Another Slice of H.A.M

This building contains Ur-Tag and Ambassador Alvijar. Both of these goblins are the start point for the quest, Another Slice of H.A.M.

07may05173126ee1.png

THE TRAIN

(11) Train Station

The attraction with the transportation symbol on your minimap it is a doorway. Players who have completed the quest, Another Slice of H.A.M, will be able to enter this doorway and use the train that transports players to and from the dwarven city, Keldagrim. To use the train, simply walk onto it and wait about 20 seconds for it to take off. This train ride, due to you being involved in the creation, is free of charge.

07may05174650wh4.png

Thanks again, and gratz on 99 Cook and 60+

= Audio =

Edited by Doddsy1992

u forgot to mention where people like the scribe r, gr8 guide tho

where is the scribe?

Edited by Arthurcourt

Guest VDH99

how about the agility course in there? i couldnt find any info about this course in any guide, so i hoped it would be in this one, but i cant see it? do i miss something here?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.