Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stash

Global Warming Swindle

if ppl think global warmin is not true then there gonna fasten our time on earth!

i know how to make it worse

Launch all the nukes towards the north and south pole

after that it should make a massive sea level rise

so anyone on hte beaches get your wet suits on

i just need to look for the launch codes

sorry but hey if we cnat stop it we might as well make it worse

isnt thaqt what we are doing?

Yes, let's be ignorant and say global warming isn't real and we should ignore it!

But oh my god! 50 years later it seemed to be real and we all die slowly and painfully :D How much joy!

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Wag TV"

Thats the message i got when i tryed to watch the movie lol, perhaps you should find another vid thats similar

Global warming is silly. Did you know only 0.036% of the atmosphere is carbon dioxide, and we only produce a small amount of that? And CO2 does not create global warming, but the opposite. Heat creates more CO2. I've been serching the web for this information, so don't think I only went to one source. I even went to a liberal website that supported global warming, and found proof against them. If you think I'm lying, go ahead. Wait another 50 years. 100 years. Doesn't matter. Nothing's gonna happen. Don't flame, because I'm not flaming you, I'm just stating what I've found. No reason to blow up like some ppl do over things like this. :P I'm not to strong on this, because its not like this idea of global warming is going to effect the long-term way of things.

Global warming is silly. Did you know only 0.036% of the atmosphere is carbon dioxide, and we only produce a small amount of that? And CO2 does not create global warming, but the opposite. Heat creates more CO2. I've been serching the web for this information, so don't think I only went to one source. I even went to a liberal website that supported global warming, and found proof against them. If you think I'm lying, go ahead. Wait another 50 years. 100 years. Doesn't matter. Nothing's gonna happen. Don't flame, because I'm not flaming you, I'm just stating what I've found. No reason to blow up like some ppl do over things like this. :P I'm not to strong on this, because its not like this idea of global warming is going to effect the long-term way of things.

Only focusing on CO2 and are you sure your evidence is fact?

global warming is a scam

i mean in the uk everything you do has to be "eco-friendly"

also my point is that we had a ice age right when that was about there wern't cars or anything like that. and that thored out naturally.

i think we are doing 5% damage and naturally 90%

global warming is a scam

i mean in the uk everything you do has to be "eco-friendly"

also my point is that we had a ice age right when that was about there wern't cars or anything like that. and that thored out naturally.

i think we are doing 5% damage and naturally 90%

That also spend up a few hundred years so why not try to slow it down? I don't get why you people are so against what global warming is, when everything it makes is better for the environment anyway.

Nature created you and you trash it back? <_<

Guest legend2194

People should accept whats happening. Global is happening(even though at an extremely slow rate). Sooner or later, human kind will be wiped out. :mellow: <_< I can already imagine big floods and people who didn't believe global warming is happening slowly suffering there way into the void.

How about the possibility man finds out how to move to other planets? You want the time necessary for research cut short before scientists can find out?

The Ice Age took how many years to occur? A little in a long time creates quite alot of buildup.

Edited by Vogrinjr

How about the possibility man finds out how to move to other planets? You want the time necessary for research cut short before scientists can find out?

The Ice Age took how many years to occur? A little in a long time creates quite alot of buildup.

Last I checked that was Astro science, not earth science, scientist specialize in certain fields.

Where did I say anything about Earth science?

You said waste time generalizing that all scientist should be focusing on that where certain scientist are focused on other things. Scientist finding other planets is astro science, global warming is earth science, geology is rock science.

I don't want to get into any more religious fights, but I don't really care about globabl warming. If it's not true, nothing happens. If it is, we can't stop it, because if God wants it to happen it will happen. God has control, and if He wants something to happen, it will happen, no matter what. And anyway, this global stuff won't effect me, I'll be dead by then.

Oh, this doesn't mean I want to argue again, I just found something to think about.

-If you believe in Christianity, and you are wrong, you still live a happy life.

-If you don't believe in Christianity and you are wrong, then you burn in hell for all eternity.

-If you believe in Christianity and you are right, then you spend the rest of eternity in the most wonderful happy place imaginable.

-If you don't believe in Christianity and you are right, nothing changes.

So, you can't lose unless you don't become Christian. Simple. :unsure:

Edited by Kittenblob
This is the second time I've told you not to be disrespectful to non christians.

I don't want to get into any more religious fights, but I don't really care about globabl warming. If it's not true, nothing happens. If it is, we can't stop it, because if God wants it to happen it will happen. God has control, and if He wants something to happen, it will happen, no matter what. And anyway, this global stuff won't effect me, I'll be dead by then.

Oh, this doesn't mean I want to argue again, I just found something to think about.

-If you believe in Christianity, and you are wrong, you still live a happy life.

-If you don't believe in Christianity and you are wrong, then you burn in hell for all eternity.

-If you believe in Christianity and you are right, then you spend the rest of eternity in the most wonderful happy place imaginable.

So, you can't lose unless you don't become Christian. Simple. :cry:

Happy? First off where does this "God" come from? Nothingness? Sounds like you're trying to preach to me that everyone should become Christian. Also ever understand that no being has absolute control? Even deities die.

And how are you going to be happy by dieing in a flood? >.<

well global warming is real, because there is evidence in the past that he world automatically gives off green house gasses, also for every1 that has watched the movie "an inconvinent truth" al gore is mentally unwell and his house alone uses enuf energy to run a whole household for a year. also why doesnt he get rid of his car and house? srry but he is a noob, all about politics and whoever believes that noncense will think he is smart and vote for him. wow i got on a tangeant..

well global warming is real, because there is evidence in the past that he world automatically gives off green house gasses, also for every1 that has watched the movie "an inconvinent truth" al gore is mentally unwell and his house alone uses enuf energy to run a whole household for a year. also why doesnt he get rid of his car and house? srry but he is a noob, all about politics and whoever believes that noncense will think he is smart and vote for him. wow i got on a tangeant..

And thank you for not thinking, he said he had no intention of running so how would he get elected? Also why are Americans so arrogant about this when the rest of the world has been aware of it for years.

Also if you can prove to me there is evidence that Al Gore needs to be committed to an asylum, I demand you present it before giving false facts.

So, you can't lose unless you don't become Christian. Simple. :cute:

Wow, some clever conversation here, no facts, opininon only, well done Plexar. *Pleaxar For President* I see you taking over george W Bush :D What is the matter of christianity here...

even if you say that god does what he wants to do but why would he want to exterminate his creations?

Global warming exists and it is unbelieveble that some people still deny it...Climate changes doesnt exist? lets see if they do or no....climate changes modified the road of the GulfStream...and what is the result? a whole snow storm in europe...

And every tornades and cyclones, the number per year has rose and the "season" increased.

Lets take another example: Canada...there were 10 snowstorms this year (in or near montreal) where there is supposed to only be like 2-3. Just yesterday (11 april) it was so hot like a normal day of April then today (12 april) there were a big snowstorm...17cm of Snow..in April. Dont you see that climates are changing?

Lets also talk about Arctica...why do you think Polar Bears are dieing? it is because they have no ice to rest on...they swim a lot but they dont find ice to rest on like they did before

It is unbelieaveble to say that global warming doesnt exist, even more unbelieveble: It is not caused by humans...

So, you can't lose unless you don't become Christian. Simple. :)

Happy? First off where does this "God" come from? Nothingness? Sounds like you're trying to preach to me that everyone should become Christian. Also ever understand that no being has absolute control? Even deities die.

And how are you going to be happy by dieing in a flood? :P

I'm not trying to force anyone to be Christian, you don't have to if you don't agree. I'm just stating my beliefs. Everyone else does and no one yells at them. :) And God does not die, he always existed and always will. If gods die, then they're not gods. That means they're not in control. If you don't want to believe, fine. I'm so sick of everyone flaming me just because I'm Christian. I'll stop countering you when you stop yelling at me. <_<

So, you can't lose unless you don't become Christian. Simple. :)

And how are you going to be happy by dieing in a flood? :P

I'm not trying to force anyone to be Christian, you don't have to if you don't agree. I'm just stating my beliefs. Everyone else does and no one yells at them. :) And God does not die, he always existed and always will. If gods die, then they're not gods. That means they're not in control. If you don't want to believe, fine. I'm so sick of everyone flaming me just because I'm Christian. I'll stop countering you when you stop yelling at me. <_<

Excuse me? You've been warned about telling people they'll go to hell if they don't believe in god ect. yet still say things like Steve and Lilshu are going to hell if they don't believe in god, all nonchristians will go to hell if god exists, ect. They're not the ones flaming here. You're at six, cool it. :)

Please, everyone. This doesn't include just Plexar. This is not about religion. It's about global warming.

That is right Kitten! <_<

Anyway, I believe in Global Warming, The polar ice caps are melting. If they melt completely, the whole world will be flooded. I think they already have reports on polar ice caps melting.

Theres my two cents

And thank you for not thinking, he said he had no intention of running so how would he get elected? Also why are Americans so arrogant about this when the rest of the world has been aware of it for years.

Also if you can prove to me there is evidence that Al Gore needs to be committed to an asylum, I demand you present it before giving false facts.

ok i see ive found the democrat (donkey lol) of the day...

i think every1 knows al gore is unwell, maybe he should've had more apples as a kid...

F.Y.I <_< lol, im going to check up on asylums and find one that he should go to...

Edited by redmonke255

I think global warming is alot of hype. It's most likely just a recurring theme, and personally I wouldn't mind a little global warming right now. <_< It's been one of the worst dang winters I've ever seen around here. I want spring to come already, darnit.

Looking at the whole world the tempature has gone up a miniscule amount. People seem to care a lot about it, but I guess people need something to worry about. Personally, I have more important things to worry about than the possibility of a climate change.