Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Fourth Issue Of The Newspaper!

Now to settle down and read it while eating lots of chocolate! Anyone want to cookie?

Going to be a good read I'm sure. ^_^

Slams Ice Colds all around (on Cam, of course)! :P :) :o

On sal. Free pixelated ice colds for all!

:P :) :) :ice:

Great job to the newspaper staff. w00t its here... Loved the panda thing ^_^

Well done to all involved! I've read a couple of articles and they seem great. Congradulations to the new bosses ^_^

Wow very good, I must congratulate all who helped in making it. I especially like the Cook interview, so kudos on that too ^_^

~Drop

Yay! I love the newspapers! I'm going to read it right now ^_^

Kudos to everyone who took part in making the fourth issue of the paper!

It's definitely a wonderful success. :) Now, if only I wasn't having trouble viewing everything correctly. ^_^

Edit: Whew, it all works now. Great job everyone. :P

Edited by Monte Kyle

Woot, nearly finished that crossword! Now all I need is 25. Down (119 Party Hats? Who has this many?). I've been trying for ages but still no luck.

i've just read it and its really good i like it! 9/10 for overall of newspaper thanks for making the newspaper staff!

Yeah goes to show the crossword is harder than you expected. I still haven't gotten all the questions.. I'm stuck on number 25 down too! Jamster, try to lay down on those inside the forum and hard questions....

Also I wonder what the prize will be, it can't be a item on RuneScape because I think that would come under 'Real World Trading'.

Woot, nearly finished that crossword! Now all I need is 25. Down (119 Party Hats? Who has this many?). I've been trying for ages but still no luck.

I know who it is. :xd: This crossword puzzle is fun! I'm so close to finishing it!

Im thinking of doing the crossword soon! I think this edition is the best so far the comics were really good this month!

Probably referring to the other two, but I'll take it as a compliment. :whocares:

This is a really cool issue, and I am very pleased with the comics from this issue, as are most. Very high quality. *cough*Dr Lento *cough*

Well done to all involved! I've read a couple of articles and they seem great. Congradulations to the new bosses :hellfire:

Hehehe. I get slight modding status too :whocares:

And Lento has to be the best comic artist I've ever seen :unsure:

Good jokes, bad comics, interview with Lakerkobe before he left? Golden! Good job guys!