Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Master Neverdead

April Fools '07 - Event Over

...Are you guys nuts? :P

Yeah, let's prank the forumers. Oh, and let's announce it and make them go on a wild goose chase!

If we wanted to prank you guys, you'd be hearing from Zombie Kid69 and Imp_Catcher_Forever :P

EDIT: Just incase I needed sarcasm tags, Yes, there is something!

Edited by Kittenblob

Omg, I'm sorry if I'm giving out information, but the underbanners keep changing... A few minutes ago sal's was Xaria fan and now it's Neo Avatars fan...

Unless they'res 31 Days in march (Probaly i dont know the rhyme :P ) Its in 10 Minutes :/

Since were all doofuses mind telling us the 1st clue :P Pweez

The underbanners have nothing to do with it. They're on a randomizer which means they change every so often.

If you ask me, they should stay as Kittenblob fan but meh :P

...Are you guys nuts? :P

Yeah, let's prank the forumers. Oh, and let's announce it and make them go on a wild goose chase!

If we wanted to prank you guys, you'd be hearing from Zombie Kid69 and Imp_Catcher_Forever :P

EDIT: Just incase I needed sarcasm tags, Yes, there is something!

Seeing how the mod team have pranked forum members twise then I am sure they will again, and this is most likely a part of this years april fools.

Omg, I'm sorry if I'm giving out information, but the underbanners keep changing... A few minutes ago sal's was Xaria fan and now it's Neo Avatars fan...

There on an underbannee rotator so they rotate everytime you load up or refresh the page.

Infiniti, they've always done that, however - I have my suspicions about a certain person's one - Maybe the final link in the clue.

And I repeat, why bother padlocking a trash can?

Unless they'res 31 Days in march (Probaly i dont know the rhyme :P ) Its in 10 Minutes :/

too bad for you, there is 31 days in march :P

Edited by E_T

Perhaps Zimmy will have to fix the clock when Backstrom breaks it! Oh noes! I have an idea! Are you sure you really need clues? Just leave it to the blob who likes kittens...aware.gif

(Ω_Ω)

Edited by Queen Skilla

I've reached another dead end, spotted several people in on this, or pretending to be in on it.

It's 40 minutes to midnight here, I'm going to be browsing all flipping night...

And all of you, don't bother editing your posts, I'm copying every single one into a database :tongue:

Since its 0:23 here i;m not going to bother finding the password

:tongue:.

And incase its an april fool, ive got myself covered.

~r4z0r

On April 2nd, I may post my findings if

a) No one gets in

b) I can't get in

c) It really was a joke

d) This topic's still open

e) I haven't died of exhaustion while clue hunting :tongue:

Yes! Everyone give up! Its not like any mod or admin has any clue in their signature!

Haha sounded like I was giving out clues didn't I? I have no clue....

oh come on.... this will never work out even if everyone (including me) tries to find any clue, it will just lead you to a dead-end.... ever i never found a clue

just don't listen to me

Edited by E_T

I actually have *counts*

four of five clues, just that only two fit together snugly...

Still trying to work on a link somewhere else.

i still think that it just doesn't lead somewhere.... but, i only say that cause i have no clues....

like i said, don't listen to me!

One clue is confusing me. I don't think I know any other clues except maybe another one.

Willing to work with someone but it kind of depends who, I can usually tell who has tried and who just wants to get in the trash can.

PM me if you want.

The first clue is in this thread. Find something that's different than the rest of our posts at the beginning and try it.

well, i re-readed the first page.... and i got nothing, i'll just wait 2 days and say : oh ya, why didn't i think of that?