Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Master Neverdead

April Fools '07 - Event Over

Ok lol, I give up.... it is in the for** **l*s LOL .... How does this text differ from the rest

Stuck on the dark raide one, is that like a diff rpg game?

Edited by leadersirs

You obviously can't get our hints no matter how hard we try. Read Cam's first post on this thread and look at what's different in the post.

p.s. dark raide? :huh: im on the one after the one we're trying to give E_T...

Edited by Nacho Cheese

i looked in the help forum, and it said something about decreasing your warn lvl but....

or... maybe something that has to do with time...

Edited by E_T

Does this mean we have to look for something in bold in the f**** r*l**? lol

i looked in the help forum, and it said something about decreasing your warn lvl but....

or... maybe something that has to do with time...

What are u supposed to look at when you enter this forum?????? Do u just post without knowing what to do? You need to look at the for** r***s (come on dude, I cant make it anymore obvious)

I'm still stuck on the Sal one. :huh:

so, i looked in "the place where the forum blocks the name :huh:" and i looked at the thing that cameron says in his first post, what does that have to do with anything?

also, i'm going to bed now, i'll check tomorrow....

Edited by E_T

I'm still stuck on the Sal one. :huh:

Come on RS :P i got the clue

Just to keep clean, I actually didn't know anything, now that I've checked just about every sticky, mod profile, admin profile, DM profile and several guides on the site someone want to give me a clue on the first one?

Just to keep clean, I actually didn't know anything, now that I've checked just about every sticky, mod profile, admin profile, DM profile and several guides on the site someone want to give me a clue on the first one?

U must have missed an important sticky that is hinter by This text and was very vital in the last scavenger hunt

Why are the names all in italics? I searched all the profiles and didn't find anything... :huh:

U must have missed an important sticky that is hinter by This text and was very vital in the last scavenger hunt

You start at that spot and you can't continue, there is no path.

I've been working at this one clue for an hour (maybe an hour and a half). :( I'll vent my frustration here!

:mad: :o :huh: :mad: :D :P :bann: :( :s :cry: :) :P :( :o :( :s :box: :mad: :D :bann: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not another hunt. :huh:

The race is on.

You start at that spot and you can't continue, there is no path.

Wellz, did u try adn take a look at the fishie site? I am still checking it to make sure I didnt miss a clue...

I have no clue what you're talking about..

I can't find anything in the sticky you speak of.

I'm not even sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Edited by Pig

I've been working at this one clue for an hour (maybe an hour and a half). :( I'll vent my frustration here!

:mad: :o :huh: :mad: :D :P :bann: :( :s :cry: :) :P :( :o :( :s :box: :mad: :D :bann:

I agree with you! I found this one clue, but I just can't find anything else! I've searched the profile of every single mod and admin and havn't found ANYTHING!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have no clue what you're talking about..

I can't find anything in the sticky you speak of.

I'm not even sure if I'm looking in the right place.

Try the warn area of it....