Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yuanrang

Easter Antics

Super event! I've finished it. The whole thing was fun, but I wish the reward was a little better... :glasses:

On world 24 theres a massive chicken parade around 30 people following each other around runescape :glasses:

easterfa4.png

yeh i was in it =)

Edited by keldo

Guest F   R  E  E

:glasses: This is so awsome!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one saying this but... this goes well with the Rubber Chicken. Or have people not have been playing that long? Time to find a computer that actually runs RS. Havn't been on RS for like 2 months :D .

~Itch :glasses:

Sweet. I just got my Chicken Suit.. Although Jagex seems that there making the events worse every event..

- Sin

Is this event like Chirstmas 06? I mean is there a member (like the Christmas tree) and a nonmember prize?

No, all the rewards are for f2p also

I've already beaten the event, i like the boots a lot :D, but i hate the head, its to tall and stuff :glasses:

Edited by Rockycombo

Very easy event. Anyone should be able to completetly finish it in 15 mins or less. With no help from start to finish.

I think it may have been a little too easy.

Guest Alexio91

Easy event. Took me 5 minutes...then when i came out guess who i see? Mod Nancy, she said she was the on that wrote the event =] :blink: I'll post the pic of her later, im not on the computer i took the shot on.

Guest Time_Warp25

I loved Easter this year. The chicken suit was funny and the enhanced flap emote. I actually did this in the first 10 min. it was released. I also filmed it and put it on youtube.

Guest Soildusx

chicken suit goes good with the rubber chicken wep lol XD

I think some people over-analyze this a bit. C'mon...the name of the game is FUN! I'm glad they are easy...its a nice break from all the hardcore training we do for the elusive "99" Club.

Relax and enjoy...these are meant to be fun. I expect that all Holiday events will be this way. No items will be Tradeable, and you can always destroy them...and get them back from Diango whenever you feel like it.

If you go into knowing that these are FUN, and not serious, you won't be disappointed. The days of getting an item that will be worth "99 Mil" someday are OVER!

So...Relax...Enjoy...And be Safe!

Happy Easter Everyone!

:(

I wish the chicken armour had it's own emote, where you click "Operate" on the equip screen then your character does the chicken dance.

That would be awesome. But the new enhanced emote is good too. I could make a fake out of it, me soaring high above the sky.

Actualy you could do a chicken dance if you have a ruber chicken(which I have :( ,lol )

Edited by Ahmed

Happy Easter, everyone!

This week we bring you our annual Easter Event, and with all the chocolate and bunny-themed mayhem, we're sure you'll love it. You'll have to catch chocolate kebbits, go bowling with massive eggs, and evade a particularly angry farmer to get your rewards, which certainly look fowl.

The Easter Event will run for the next two weeks and it's your only chance to get a new festive costume, so you'd best head over to the Easter Bunny to help him out.

To start the Easter Event, head south of Falador and speak to the Easter Bunny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news...

The QuestHelp systems gets another batch of quests added today. Now you can get assistance with Druidic Ritual, Fremennik Trials, Rat Catchers and Roving Elves.

WILL THE EASTER EVENT BE ADDED TO HOLIDAY EVENT ITEMS GUIDE?

Guest jlowe110

I didn't really liek the prizes for the quest. But yeah it probably will be, sicne it is an easter item.

To easy and upon receiving the items i destroyed them in disgust upon finding it was a chicken suit that enhanced the flap emote. The quest also was super easy even a level three new to the game could figure it out.

Guest Alexio91

Heres the pic of Mod Nancy, she said she was the one who wrote the event.

Didn't work =p Oh well, i did meet her

It ws good, not great. The only thing worth the event is the bunny hop. The chicken head looks wierd to me :huh: i do love the chicken boots though =)

Edited by Purezammy84