Sign in to follow this  
Guest Samster

Guide To Fast Free Laws

Guest Samster

Written by: Drokarus and Neo Avatars

Special Thanks To: Madog61, hptech and Skibubbafly

Author's notes:

To Sal,

You can place this wherever it pleases you, but I thought perhaps in the Entrana guide would be wise.

Fast Free Laws

Fast Free Laws is a service that was set up long ago by friend1234. It's exact date of origin is unknown, however it is estimated to have begun around 8 months ago (of this post).

Fast Free Laws is based in World 66. Basically, hundreds of people bring un-noted essence to the Law Altar on Entrana, and trade us (the crafters) for laws and noted essence back.

The advantage is that you get free laws, and you don't lose any essence. You just have to run for us.

So lets start off with running.

What to carry:

1x Boots of Lightness (-4kg. Makes running a lot easier).

No weapons or armour.

27 essence.

Something to fill the last space in your inventory to speed up banking eg. Law Runes.

If you are Using Falador Teleport or Paddewa Teleport then substitute the Law Runes and one Essence for the Elemental Runes you need for the Teleport Spell that you are using.

How to do it:

Way #1

1) Go to Draynor bank.

2) Withdraw 27 un-noted essence. It has to be un-noted.

3) Take the ferry to Entrana via the monks at Port Sarim docks.

4) Head to the law altar (if you're on world 66, follow the stream of people)

5) Find a person dressed in Zamorak Robes. Offer to trade them.

6) They will trade you 27 noted essence as well as 27 law runes.

Like so:

ffltrade6qx.png

7) Run or Teleport back to Draynor Village

8) Rinse and repeat.

Voila, 27 free laws. You can continue into eternity, as there is always crafters at the Law Altar.

draynortoentrana5kl.png

Way #2

1) Teleport to Falador.

2) Withdraw 26 un-noted essence, 3 Air Runes and 1 Water Rune from the West bank.

3) Go to the shortcut under the South wall and go through (if you don't have 26 Agility to do this then bank at Falador East bank).

4) Take the ferry to Entrana via the monks at Port Sarim docks.

5) Head to the law altar (if you're on world 66, follow the stream of people)

6) Find a person dressed in Zamorak Robes. Offer to trade them.

7) They will give you 26 noted essence as well as 26 Law Runes and you will give them your 26 un-noted essence.

8) Repeat.

faladortoentrana7jd.png

Way #3 (Ancient Teleport)

1) Teleport to Paddewa (Edgeville Dungeon). You will apear somewhere in the image below.

edgevilleancientplace0yj.png

2) Climb up the ladder to the South then run North to the bank.

3) Withdraw 26 un-noted essence, 1 Air Rune and 1 Fire Rune.

4) Run to the Zamorak Mage located in level 5 or 6 Wilderness (beware of pkers) and teleport.

5) Get into the center circle.

6) Go to the Law Rift and enter it (just East of the North part of the center ring). Looks like any of the other Rifts, but has a Blue Law Rune symbol that fades in and out.

lawrift7st.png

When you go through the Rift you will appear just South of the most Southerly arch surrounding the crafting Altar.

lawriftapperbysoutharch4ov.png

7) Find a person dressed in Zamorak Robes. Offer to trade them.

8) They will give you 26 noted essence as well as 26 Law Runes and you will give them your 26 un-noted essence.

9) Repeat.

paddewatoabyss4lh.png

Way #4

1) Teleport to Edgeville with your Glory Amulet.

2) Withdraw 27 un-noted essence from the bank.

3) Run to the Zamorak Mage located in level 5 or 6 Wilderness (beware of pkers) and teleport.

4) Get into the center circle.

5) Go to the Law Rift and enter it (just East of the North part of the center ring).

7) They will give you 27 noted essence as well as 27 Law Runes and you will give them your 27 un-noted essence.

8) Repeat.

edgytoabyss9th.png

Tip: Make sure to thank the crafter that traded with you. We are taking our time to give you free Law Runes, so just a little "thanks" can go a long way. Remember, this is a free service.

Also, never EVER say "law me plz" unless you are inside the Altar and nobody is trading you when you stand to the side. We hate that, and if you do, you're more likely to get neglected.

Nobody will trade you twice just because you have pouches, it just makes things slower.

If you are inside the Altar then don't stand in the line that crafters run up and down if you want to get traded, stand just to one side.

tradinginside7qf.png

To get a fast trade inside say "open" or "Law me". Yes, in the last paragraph it says don't say "Law me", but if you are inside the Altar then it is reccomended to say it.

Remember to only trade the crafter once. This is an idea of how many trades a crafter might get in one load:

ffltrades4mx.png

If you try to trade with them twice, normally you will cancel the trade that the crafter opened with you a split second before. This will just cause the crafter to choose somebody else, which means no Laws for you.

Crafting is a lot more simple. As long as you have 54 runecrafting, and patience, you should be able to pull it off.

What you need:

As much noted essence as you want to craft (9.5 xp per essence). It must be noted.

1x Law Tiara (You can get a law talisman from the Troll Stronghold Quest and then merge the Talisman into a normal Tiara by using the Talisman with the altar while having the Tiara in your inventory.

27 Law runes

Full set of Red Zamorak Robes (Top and Bottom)

54 runecrafting.

You inventory should look something like this:

fflinventory4ch.png

and you should be wearing something similar to this:

fflclothes0dl.png

How to do it:

1) Equip your stuff, and head to Entrana with your noted essence and 27 Laws. The 27 Laws can be substituted for 27 un-noted ess so that you can craft your starting Law Runes once you get to Entrana.

2) Wait to be traded. To encourage trading, crafters usually say something along the line of "Open!" or "<name> is open!!" to get attention.

3) Once the trade screen is up quickly put up all 27 of your Law Runes by selecting "Offer all" and put up 27 essence by selecting "Offer X" and typing in "27". If the person that you are trading with puts up less than 27 essence then just click once on each pile for each essence less than 27 that they have offered. You must accept the trade as long as they have put up 24 or more essence.

fflopen2jn.png

3) Once you have traded (as above), go into the Law Altar and click your mouse quickly in the direction of the Altar (North of where you enter). If you don't select the Altar then as you are Running click again, but this time make sure you select the Altar.

4) Craft your Laws. As you are crafting re-position your camera so that as soon as the Laws are crafted you can click on the portal and make a quick exit.

5) As you are running to the portal type the thing that you are going to say once you get outside.

You can do this for as long as your essence lasts. If you are doing well then you can complete steps 2-5 in under 20 seconds and will be losing energy each run which means that you are making over 4000 Laws per hour!

Tip: If somebody puts up 28 essence, don't decline the trade, just say "27" and they should remove one essence for you.

The main thing that crafters are afraid of is being shorted. This means that the runner hasn't given them as many essence as they were given Law Runes and the crafter doesn't have enough Laws for the next trade, therefore having to go back to the bank to withdraw some more Law Runes. Always check the second trade screen because some runners will remove a large proportion or the essence at the last minute and only give you 2 or 3 essence to craft.

Occasionally when you enter the Altar the picture on the noted essence will dissapear. Nothing to worry. When you exit the Altar again it will be back to normal.

useweardnotedess8jq.png

Sometimes on a busy days with people coming almost non-stop there are occasionally times where there seem to be no runners. There is nothing to worry. As long as you have seen that there are a lot of people running there is no need to leave. There are often a lot of runners at weekends which means that crafters will get the most experience then. Often during the week when there aren't many runners and you will be getting better Runecrafting xp by using the Abyss to make Nature Runes.

If you want fast Runecrafting xp but you are saving up for that pretty Party Hat then just craft your own Runes during the week and sell them so that you can buy essence to craft Laws at the weekend. Doing this will get very fast money and very fast xp.

So get out there, and lend a hand to Fast Free Laws, or help them achieve their Runecrafting goals by running for them.

fastfreelaws23sf.png

Edited by Samster

Guest Samster

No problem. Yeah, now you can get laws for 30 ea :)

Awsome, when I get members again, I will so be there. :)

Guest Zombie Kid90

So Do i need a Law Tiaira?

Ok.

Cool. I got like 300 left: )

I dont get it i bring 27 Rune ESS and when i trade they trade me 28 rune ess?

what am i suppsoe to do to get the laws?

Edited by Zombie Kid90

Written by: Drokarus and Neo Avatars

Special Thanks To: Madog61, hptech and Skibubbafly

Author's notes:

To Sal,

You can place this wherever it pleases you, but I thought perhaps in the Entrana guide would be wise.

Fast Free Laws

Fast Free Laws is a service that was set up long ago by friend1234. It's exact date of origin is unknown, however it is estimated to have begun around 8 months ago (of this post).

Fast Free Laws is based in World 66. Basically, hundreds of people bring un-noted essence to the Law Altar on Entrana, and trade us (the crafters) for laws and noted essence back.

The advantage is that you get free laws, and you don't lose any essence. You just have to run for us.

So lets start off with running.

What to carry:

1x Boots of Lightness (-4kg. Makes running a lot easier).

No weapons or armour.

27 essence.

Something to fill the last space in your inventory to speed up banking eg. Law Runes.

If you are Using Falador Teleport or Paddewa Teleport then substitute the Law Runes and one Essence for the Elemental Runes you need for the Teleport Spell that you are using.

How to do it:

Way #1

1) Go to Draynor bank.

2) Withdraw 27 un-noted essence. It has to be un-noted.

3) Take the ferry to Entrana via the monks at Port Sarim docks.

4) Head to the law altar (if you're on world 66, follow the stream of people)

5) Find a person dressed in Zamorak Robes. Offer to trade them.

6) They will trade you 27 noted essence as well as 27 law runes.

Like so:

ffltrade6qx.png

7) Run or Teleport back to Draynor Village

8) Rinse and repeat.

Voila, 27 free laws. You can continue into eternity, as there is always crafters at the Law Altar.

Way #2

1) Teleport to Falador.

2) Withdraw 26 un-noted essence, 3 Air Runes and 1 Water Rune from the West bank.

3) Go to the shortcut under the South wall and go through (if you don't have 26 Agility to do this then bank at Falador East bank).

4) Take the ferry to Entrana via the monks at Port Sarim docks.

5) Head to the law altar (if you're on world 66, follow the stream of people)

7) They will give you 26 noted essence as well as 26 Law Runes and you will give them your 26 un-noted essence.

8) Repeat.

Way #3

1) Teleport to Paddewa (Edgeville Dungeon). You will apear somewhere in the image below.

edgevilleancientplace0yj.png

2) Climb up the ladder to the South then run North to the bank.

3) Withdraw 26 un-noted essence, 1 Air Rune and 1 Fire Rune.

4) Run to the Zamorak Mage located in level 5 or 6 Wilderness (beware of pkers) and teleport.

5) Get into the center circle.

6) Go to the Law Rift and enter it (just East of the North part of the center ring). Looks like any of the other Rifts, but has a Blue Law Rune symbol that fades in and out.

lawrift7st.png

When you go through the Rift you will appear just South of the most Southerly arch surrounding the crafting Altar.

lawriftapperbysoutharch4ov.png

7) Find a person dressed in Zamorak Robes. Offer to trade them.

8) They will give you 26 noted essence as well as 26 Law Runes and you will give them your 26 un-noted essence.

9) Repeat.

Way #4

1) Teleport to Edgeville with your Glory Amulet.

2) Withdraw 27 un-noted essence from the bank.

3) Run to the Zamorak Mage located in level 5 or 6 Wilderness (beware of pkers) and teleport.

4) Get into the center circle.

5) Go to the Law Rift and enter it (just East of the North part of the center ring).

7) They will give you 27 noted essence as well as 27 Law Runes and you will give them your 27 un-noted essence.

8) Repeat.

Tip: Make sure to thank the crafter that traded with you. We are taking our time to give you free Law Runes, so just a little "thanks" can go a long way. Remember, this is a free service.

Also, never EVER say "law me plz" unless you are inside the Altar and nobody is trading you when you stand to the side. We hate that, and if you do, you're more likely to get neglected.

Nobody will trade you twice just because you have pouches, it just makes things slower.

If you are inside the Altar then don't stand in the line that crafters run up and down if you want to get traded, stand just to one side.

tradinginside7qf.png

To get a fast trade inside say "open" or "Law me". Yes, in the last paragraph it says don't say "Law me", but if you are inside the Altar then it is reccomended to say it.

Remember to only trade the crafter once. This is an idea of how many trades a crafter might get in one load:

ffltrades4mx.png

If you try to trade with them twice, normally you will cancel the trade that the crafter opened with you a split second before. This will just cause the crafter to choose somebody else, which means no Laws for you.

Crafting is a lot more simple. As long as you have 54 runecrafting, and patience, you should be able to pull it off.

What you need:

As much noted essence as you want to craft (9.5 xp per essence). It must be noted.

1x Law Tiara (You can get a law talisman from the Troll Stronghold Quest and then merge the Talisman into a normal Tiara by using the Talisman with the altar while having the Tiara in your inventory.

27 Law runes

Full set of Red Zamorak Robes (Top and Bottom)

54 runecrafting.

You inventory should look something like this:

fflinventory4ch.png

and you should be wearing something similar to this:

fflclothes0dl.png

How to do it:

1) Equip your stuff, and head to Entrana with your noted essence and 27 Laws. The 27 Laws can be substituted for 27 un-noted ess so that you can craft your starting Law Runes once you get to Entrana.

2) Wait to be traded. To encourage trading, crafters usually say something along the line of "Open!" or "<name> is open!!" to get attention.

3) Once the trade screen is up quickly put up all 27 of your Law Runes by selecting "Offer all" and put up 27 essence by selecting "Offer X" and typing in "27". If the person that you are trading with puts up less than 27 essence then just click once on each pile for each essence less than 27 that they have offered. You must accept the trade as long as they have put up 24 or more essence.

fflopen2jn.png

3) Once you have traded (as above), go into the Law Altar and click your mouse quickly in the direction of the Altar (North of where you enter). If you don't select the Altar then as you are Running click again, but this time make sure you select the Altar.

4) Craft your Laws. As you are crafting re-position your camera so that as soon as the Laws are crafted you can click on the portal and make a quick exit.

5) As you are running to the portal type the thing that you are going to say once you get outside.

You can do this for as long as your essence lasts. If you are doing well then you can complete steps 2-5 in under 20 seconds and will be losing energy each run which means that you are making over 4000 Laws per hour!

Tip: If somebody puts up 28 essence, don't decline the trade, just say "27" and they should remove one essence for you.

The main thing that crafters are afraid of is being shorted. This means that the runner hasn't given them as many essence as they were given Law Runes and the crafter doesn't have enough Laws for the next trade, therefore having to go back to the bank to withdraw some more Law Runes. Always check the second trade screen because some runners will remove a large proportion or the essence at the last minute and only give you 2 or 3 essence to craft.

Occasionally when you enter the Altar the picture on the noted essence will dissapear. Nothing to worry. When you exit the Altar again it will be back to normal.

useweardnotedess8jq.png

Sometimes on a busy days with people coming almost non-stop there are occasionally times where there seem to be no runners. There is nothing to worry. As long as you have seen that there are a lot of people running there is no need to leave. There are often a lot of runners at weekends which means that crafters will get the most experience then. Often during the week when there aren't many runners and you will be getting better Runecrafting xp by using the Abyss to make Nature Runes.

If you want fast Runecrafting xp but you are saving up for that pretty Party Hat then just craft your own Runes during the week and sell them so that you can buy essence to craft Laws at the weekend. Doing this will get very fast money and very fast xp.

So get out there, and lend a hand to Fast Free Laws, or help them achieve their Runecrafting goals by running for them.

fastfreelaws23sf.png

Edited by Neo Avatars

Guest Samster

Thanks for your post Neo.

This isn't a guide on the rules of Fast Free Laws, this is a more practical way. You can call it ecclectic FFL.

I've had several of my FFL friends look over this, and they haven't found anything wrong with my guide, so all I can say is that the rules you posted seem to be in loose practice. If somebody trades me 26 essence, I deliberately won't trade them 26 and 26 laws back. Because it is less convenient. Fast Free Laws is about speed, hence "Fast". Figuring out how much to trade each person is much easier if they stick to convention by offering 27. Others may feel generous, but they earn less xp than me, so bleh.

My way is more efficient, if bending the rules slightly. As law crafters, we are bound by no official contract.

It wasn't set up by hptech. If you read the post in the Runescape forum it says that it was "friend1234" that set up the company.
kthx. I was told, but wasn't sure how accurate my information was.

You only need your starting ess because crafters won't just give you 27 ess or how ever many just so that you can start running - people do it for the xp. You don't need "lots" of ess.

As I said, it depends on how long you wish to go for. Logically the more noted essence you have = more runecrafting.

If you don't agree, you're not human.

You are entitled to your opinion, Neo Avatars, however it will not deter me.

The post on the Official forums only states about the business, not how people should go about doing it. This is why I have made this guide.

kthxbai

Edited by Samster

To see if this guide really works I have just bought 9k ess and started using FFL.

When trying to use your guide I am not losing my energy, and I know that the way described is not the fastest way to Run Ess.

Once I have compiled a collection of screenshots I will write about what you have not described.

Neo

Guest Samster

Lol, you really have it in for me, don't you? It's a compliment, don't worry about that...

Jor my Gor. I didn't say my guide was the fastest way to run ess.

This is a guide on how people can use Fast Free Laws. When I started out as a runner, I didn't know what to do. Lately, I thought a guide like this would really help. Because it explains what I need, and what I need to do.

Also, later when I became a crafter, I didn't know what to do. I had to ask several people how to do it. A guide like this would also be helpful to people in similar situations.

Edited by Samster

Lol, you really have it in for me, don't you? It's a compliment, don't worry about that...

Jor my Gor. I didn't say my guide was the fastest way to run ess.

This is a guide on how people can use Fast Free Laws. When I started out as a runner, I didn't know what to do. Lately, I thought a guide like this would really help. Because it explains what I need, and what I need to do.

Also, later when I became a crafter, I didn't know what to do. I had to ask several people how to do it. A guide like this would also be helpful to people in similar situations.

I'm not saying your guide is terrible, just that I could help you with it.

As I said before I have got 250k xp with them before and have worked out how to craft effectively and know all the ways to run for them.

I will help you add ALL the ways to run and craft, not just one way for each thing.

Neo

Guest Samster

I welcome the opportunity to work with one so learned such as yourself.

I hate this company, they ruined the price of laws.

It doesn't matter if because they make millions of Laws a week the price of Laws has dropped. what does matter is that people can make money and get xp quickly.

If you want the price of Laws to be high, then go onto a f2p world and sell/buy there.

Fast Free Laws is here to stay and if you like it, use it. If you don't like it, keep away.

This is a guide about Fast Free Laws, not an advert.

I used to run laws a lot, the first few times I wore zamorak robes and everybody traded me :)

Nice guide Drok

I hate this company, they ruined the price of laws.

It doesn't matter if because they make millions of Laws a week the price of Laws has dropped. what does matter is that people can make money and get xp quickly.

If you want the price of Laws to be high, then go onto a f2p world and sell/buy there.

Fast Free Laws is here to stay and if you like it, use it. If you don't like it, keep away.

This is a guide about Fast Free Laws, not an advert.

I was simply stating an opinion, and if you don't like my opinion, then shutup, don't make a stupid post which is obviously the start of flaming.

I never said anything bad against this thread, I think it's a great idea for a guide. I was simply stating my opinion of the company.

Guest Samster
I was simply stating an opinion, and if you don't like my opinion, then shutup, don't make a stupid post which is obviously the start of flaming.

I could interpet this as the start of flaming, whereas I saw not a trace in Neo's post.

Thanks Meen :)

Guest Zombie Kid90
Are you running or crafting?

I'm running i want the laws! :)

Are you running or crafting?

I'm running i want the laws! :)

You don't need a law tiara then because they trade you outside of the altar.

Guest Samster

I just added some stuff. Hopefully Neo will be on later to input his stuff.

If you can, you want to be INSIDE the altar when running. I did that a few months ago and had a few crafters trading me whenever I was in there.

I have written the stuff that I am going to write in the first post I made on this thread - Drok should know what this means.

Edited by Neo Avatars

Well I was about to post and say "Dude, on the offical site they tell you what to do."

But I read it, and it's a very good guide, Jake! Nice work :)

When I get 54rc I'll do that for sure :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.