Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Samster

Guide To Fast Free Laws

save prices don't change in f2p? yes. :)

Well, u guys have done an unexpected good deed... the price of rune ess is up! :) I was one of those badly affected when the market collapsed last year.No one bought ess even at 5gp each! now, indirectly through you, ess sells at 30-40gp each. I get my livehood back! Thanks~ :s

Oh, i wondered if you guys would extend this to other runes like cosmics,nats and chaos. at higher levels, you can craft more per rune ess and thus hane no danger of running short. Also, the runecrafting requirement is lower. It'd be useful as there's also a high demand in f2p worlds but not many sell.

Edited by un0numer0

Guest Samster

No. I was talking to Friend, and he thinks the implications of Fast Free Nats and Fast Free Deaths are too much to handle.

I suppose Fast Free Nats would be alright, but I can't see Deaths happening in the near future.

No. I was talking to Friend, and he thinks the implications of Fast Free Nats and Fast Free Deaths are too much to handle.

I suppose Fast Free Nats would be alright, but I can't see Deaths happening in the near future.

Nats? Maybe... But Deaths would cause a major upheaval... The price of Deaths is high(at least in f2p). Its hard to get,so demand far outstrips supply.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.