Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Bear

Dragon Weapon Pwnsausage

Heheheheheh I made this fake of me pwning a dragon longsword. It was actually the guy with the granite mauls :cute: I took it from him and before he could say anything threw it :blah:

Rate it one to ten plz

dragonweponpwnagexj3.png

Oh btw, I just figured out how to make a slideshow but I forgot to :huh:

Hope you think it's humorous <_< and good-quality :mellow: :P :P :P :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :exclaim: :bday::huh::blah:

lol thats pretty funny 8/10

if thats not a fake santa :) im jealous lol

10/10, one minor thing, the characters arm looks to be still holding the weapon, but its minor and i'm a man of detail, no one else would notice, nice fake though. :blink:

k god the santa is not fake its just becouse ur jelious

p.s. lamos

~Gauthboy~

not really , i don't like the santa and i only thought you couldn't afford it cause of your stats and outfit :P

8/10 then , i gave you an extra point cause i thought the santa was copy-pasted :yay:

The character does look like he's holding it, it would be awesome if you could have his arm sticking out like he was throwing it. Ah, it's no biggie. Pretty awesome, did you want revenge on that guy or something? :yay: By the way, I already rated it, so there's no need to rate it again. But just to refresh people's memory, 10/10.

um you can see a item nexed to the santa it was painted one color then had a few lined drawn over it

oh and 9/10

Guest Emanick1
um you can see a item nexed to the santa it was painted one color then had a few lined drawn over it

oh and 9/10

Good observation! I didn't notice that! :D

And this is a great fake. Funny, too. And you're right, the Dragon Long is useless, so good for you. :crying: