Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mgallegos

Multiple Skill Training Help

Ripped from what Cxk? All I did was take a picture of the RS map and cropped it. Then I added circles and lines. Anything wrong?

I was referring to the chart. Seems blurry and kinda meh, maybe it's just me.

farming and herblore (and thieving if you so desire).

this is fairly easy. just plant herb seeds using farming then using your herblore skill make them into potions. you can make it more complex though. such as stealing the seeds from master farmers. or buying ranarr seeds, growing them into ranarr weeds, make them into prayer potions, then selling them for profit. if you have done the my arm's big adventure quest you can simply bring about 4 herb seeds up there, plant one, then log off. later on you can log on and harvest it, then just plant another and repeat until you run out of room. then bank and start over. the my arm's big adventure patch is always 100% disease free (this is why you can just log out).

nah, it looks like that wen i printscreen it. Anyway, i dont suppose anyone could get my an image for the table?

oh yeah, ill do all the "special thanks" when i finish this guide

Edited by mgallegos

Another good, novice way to raise both mining and smithing at the same time is to mine in Varrock and smith in Lumbridge.

1. It should be smelt as theres no anvil in Lumbridge

2. I think you shud add that if you do Doric's Quest its better to mine and smith in Falador cus all you have to do is mine in Dwaren Mines, Smelt in Falador, and smith in Doric's house ill edit this wen i havea map of this

YOu could do Firemaking and woodcutting, like you chop the logs, then when you have a full onventory burn them straightaway.

Now that the new Barbarian Training is out you could add:

Fishing, Strength, and Cooking

Fishing, Strength, Agility, and Herblore

Woodcutting, Firemaking, and Crafting

Making the Hastas. ( I forget what skills it is. )