Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

i just realized i got 210 steel bars in bank and enough for 290 more bars lol i might provide some. that could sell for 300k though.

Ok strats people strats. we need seperate groups, i say one of these groups just fly at rsc, while two more groups go to the back courtyard. these groups' main objective is to stay alive, so defensive formations. hug the walls and coastline. a final group will go around massacring all the people they can. i say this will be our 1. largest group and 2. our highest level group. Then, when not many people are left alive, all four groups club together at the defensive point in the courtyard. to kill us they will have to come in to this area, when our numbers will help. when people enter the courtyard en masse, the survivors move to the small building on the northeast side of the isle. from here, our numbers will be the prevailing factor, because the small space will confuse people running in. also the group can pounce effectivly from here, and hit hard on the enemys. when we are reduced to 50% of the numbers we had when we entered the building, go every-slammer-for-himself, but go in pairs. contradiction? yes. but i think it could work.

SLAM THE ENEMY! POWER TO SALS! SLAM THE ENEMY! POWER TO SALS!

Whoa... Dude, have you ever been in a clan war? :/ First of all, because of the fact that Sal's is quite small in firepower compared to TIp.it (DI), RSC (Exer, etc). It'll be suicide to split up. Just have a couple piles going with people spamming "S on....." :P

SWEET! I might be there :/ . I could take pictures to if you like. :P *Goes to make full steel.* Yeeouch :o ! I got my thumb with the hammer... oh well.

Guest mecklordmymn

i will certainly show up.

I heard that in the last MSSW1, Cameron wore a yellow party-hat to the war. What happened did he get killed?

does anyone need steel armor?

i need some.

and i'll try to fish some lobbies for everyone! :censored:

go me woot! :lol: :( :rolleyes2:

Guest marcus1506

why should we sals be in the wild there will be tons of ambushers

why should we sals be in the wild there will be tons of ambushers

Where not. Its where you get the wine of Zamorok.

supprisingly rsc only has 11 pages of comments where we have 14 =] they havent shown as much interest in it but i think alot of there people will go that havent posted. =]

Go Sals!

Just need to go buy all the capes for the armour, finished making all 50 sets!

Edited by gaminglagoon

That would be awsome, and i am sooooooooooooo upset! I just got grounded, and if my dad's home on saturday, I won't be able to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Ok I now am finished and can supply 50 sets of-

Steel platebodys, plate legs, and full helms, also with a blue cape.

if you need a pair just pm me on sals.

47 sets of steel avaliable.

Every set includes Steel plate, legs, and full helm with a cape. Get yours now!

Yes please if you can bring your clan bring them!!

Edited by gaminglagoon

i'll go.....

i dun have anything to do newayz....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSSW2SigSals.gif

Guest TheWhiteKnight

Sals is going to win the war!!

Woot Woot!!!

Go sals!

Aww man, it seems there is a 99.99% chance i won't be able to make it now :welcome:. God, i don't even know why we go to Kenosee lake, all you do is sit around on a couch all day, i could do that here if i wanted :ice:.

But hey, if i get lucky, my mom will decide not to go for some supernatural reason, or there could be a blizzard...in May :xd:.

I might make it, dunno if i have a theory lesson at that time, I can only stay for around 30 minutes anyways :ice: Stupid badminton tourny :xd: