Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

Hi again Dustin. :aware:

I'll wear my party hat again, if I can make it. :box:

Sounds like fun.

I remember that, I think hes tawnting you this year..... Make sure you dont touch anyone.... :P

No drop party this time? Poopie.

Wait, do we have to take a steel a weapon or can we take rune for example? Im confused about the part regarding weapons. Can somebody explain this to me?

you are allowed to bring any melle weapon, i'd reccamend a rune skimitar...but you'd be suprized how many people use rune 2 handers.

The reason for this change is that a supprizing number of people brought rune weapons to the last war, and those people had a devistating impact on the outcome of the war. So this balances things out, also it makes the war go by faster. I think the previous one went on for over an hour lol :aware:

Edited by Dustin

If we want to just photograph the event, could there be a uniform for those people, so they don't get attacked?

Wooo war! Go Sals!

This looks like it's gonna be fun! A bit of bloodsehd never hurt anyone. :aware:

Aren't there gaurds for crashers? Then again, F2P wildy isnt excatly dangerous...

Yes a time zone chart could be very useful for this, one things for sure, if its not on too late, I'll be there :D

Someone convert the times. :D

If we want to just photograph the event, could there be a uniform for those people, so they don't get attacked?

last war there were several people who photographed the war with a lvl 3 account with no armour and no cape...from what i saw of the videos it worked out for them, so their shouldnt be any need for an offical media uniform. Plus if someone does attack you just say something like "stop i'm just taking pictures" and they most likely will stop.

Yes a time zone chart could be very useful for this, one things for sure, if its not on too late, I'll be there :closedeyes:

a time chart eh, that would be a wize thing to do. Gimmie a little bit and i'll see if i can fit it into the picture nicely

edit - i doodled around with it and i couldnt think of what else i could add without going over the top and including all 24 timezones. Do you have an example of a time zone chart?

Someone convert the times. <_<

What timezone are you in?

Edited by Dustin

Hey guys. I think I might do this too. We should think of captains (yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh at my ideas) and units. This way we can break apart and attack the others, eh?

I'm in.

MY STATS:

CB= 80

Strength= 66

Attack= 66

Defense= 62

Hits= 65

Prayer= 44

Weapon of Choice= Rune B Axe

Inventory= 1 Str Pot, 27 Swordies

-Helk

Hey. I said this earlier. We should have captains for this. We can be organized, cuz I am sure RSC will be. I am willing to take the job.

An example would be this. We would have three main leaders. The leaders would be in charge of 20 people each. These groups are in a different area of the castle. One would be at the entrance point, one at the northeast, and one in the middle. The group in the middle would be stronger than the two other groups. The group at the entrance would be strong but not as good as the middle group. The northeast group would be the weakest. When possible this group would charge down creating a distraction. When this happens the group at the middle will fight south while the entrance group fights northward. This would all take place after the war starts. Any other ideas?

An example of my plan.

planforwarbf8.png

We should also gather as many people as possible! Advertise in your siggy!

Edited by Rizzo the Rat

Ooh! Last one was so much fun. :glasses: I just remember being piled by RSC in the opening three minutes.

We're gonna get pwned by RuneScape Community, but WHO THE fudge CARES?! :/

I'm in. :yay:

If you/we want to strategize our moves, I've made a topic in the Clan Events Discussion section for it. My friends at school are with RuneHQ lol :/

im in even though ill probly die fast lol by time the war comes atleast ill be able to use protect against melee

If annybody at all wants full iron, PM me, also if you want a beer, like in last post, PM me. I'll be handing out food too.

NOTE: I only posted now because I was afraid nobody would look at my last post. I usually look at the first post, look at the last page, and post.

I want to take part in this epic battle. The dwarves shall have their day. :o Can I join the sals team and maybe be a strategic officer or battle manager, or something cool?

I want to take part in this epic battle. The dwarves shall have their day. :o Can I join the sals team and maybe be a strategic officer or battle manager, or something cool?

you can join any team you want, from what i saw at the last war most of the important positions were assigned like 30 seconds before the war...however if you feel sals needs a stratigy it might be wize to come up with one in a exclusive section of sals. From their you could assign leaders and such.