Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

That was really fun. :P

I managed to get a few people killed by screaming

"rsc on _____"

They actually piled their own men! :unsure:

Great War, even though sals didn't quite make it. ;)

Great Job Yuan on leading the charge. :)

Hope everyone had fun! :)

Clicky here for the MSSW2 Screenshot Gallery! Post your screenshots of the war there. :unsure:

RSC are really stupid, I turned up at the castle 5 minutes early, to be sure, and they pile me. I might just join and spam and flame em up.

They also killed Jamster, a photographer.

The last time I checked,there was no exact uniform for a photographer. O_o So people could've easily though he was the enemy.

There was, monk robes.

RSC are really stupid, I turned up at the castle 5 minutes early, to be sure, and they pile me. I might just join and spam and flame em up.

They also killed Jamster, a photographer.

The last time I checked,there was no exact uniform for a photographer. O_o So people could've easily though he was the enemy.

There was, monk robes.

It didn't say so on the first post of this topic.

That was really fun. :)

"rsc on _____"

XD :P

RSC are such narbs.

Meh, sals were the best, RSC had ancients and rangers.

I'll go spam em up.

Edited by SharArch

Did anybody lose any rune weapons?

i lost rune scimmy lol forgot 2 protect. only like 30k tho...

Gf rs, I like how you use mages, rangers, attack photographers, attack people when they are still going to the war.

steelwarfa5.png

One of my kills! Sal's ftw!

i lost rune scimmy lol forgot 2 protect. only like 30k tho...

I lost rune scimmy and a rune 2hand.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Omg!I missed it!This sucks man,really,really sucks!I got stuck in chores and forgot all about it!Urghhh!Who won anyway?At least I can know that much.........

That was really fun. :)

"rsc on _____"

XD :P

RSC are such narbs.

Meh, sals were the best, RSC had ancients and rangers.

I'll go spam em up.

Hey sals has class we are not them, thats the one battle we won for today.

I recorded a good portion of the fight (11 mins), but i had the smart idea to loot gear and try and fight, >_< Gj sals, we fought hard.

Guest santaklaus91

just a rune long i am member and i got a dragon weapon so i didn't really care about it :unsure:

The fight is still going on i only lost rune short sword and full steel and there were loads of cheaters from rsc

Mhmmm, to all the people talking and PMing me and wondering about where we were, why I was "trippin'" and generally to those who just wanted to talk... sorry, I didn't have time to talk, I had enough to think about talking to Finish_Ed and a few others.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and I'm also sorry for ignoring you, I didn't mean for you all to add me to talk but rather to focus and know where I was if you stopped following. (I'd also prefer if you removed me from private chats, you won't see me on due to my list being set to friends regardless. :s)

Also, yes, I'm sorry for walking back and forth in circles, I know I was stalling but it was intentionally since people became too rash and wanted to move, totally forgetting others might come in the last second. Hence my walking around in circles and back and forth. For that, I appologize. :unsure:

Another note.... we tried, we went out, we gathered over 100 people (on the 270+ opts picture you don't even see the Sals Clan group which also was fairly decent), so we managed to interest the people, even if it was absolutely impossible to organize a group going. :)

(Now movie addicts, you see why storming them like spartans or romans don't work... RS isn't Hollywood movies. :P )

We mustered, we went out for fun and we tried to prove we are proud to be a fansite who cares, and I think we proved it, even though we died and lost. There's always later chances, there's always a next time, so don't be too upset and do remember that we tried to do this in good fun and it also did help people get to know others and have some fun.

Thanks fellow Slammers for your love and dedication. :)

...and you little rascals who killed me after I called the first pile, I got only one thing to say; I warn people all the time, don't hold grudges on poor me! :o :P

(Not mad at all... even if I did saw half of the Clan Events and Discussion board hitting me. Oooooh, juuust you wait! ;) )

Edited by Yuanrang

steelwarfa5.png

I forgot to take a screenshot but someone else took a screen shot of me. :unsure:

Oh, and I lost my rune b axe. :P