Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

YUANRANG i hit you byaxadent i was filming =-[ bad lag soz

ps i cant spell

Edited by kingrune

rsc is just filled with a bunch of immature f*gs really..they were bsing their own team and coming in full rune and snare spells just for the fun of it

Edited by Rker

That was wild...we were all barbarians. We should have listened to Yuan the whole time and not said anything. Oh well.

GF guys, rsc wins, [i win] got 1 rune scim outa some tip kid..

almost killed anthony :unsure:

gF, 2 wins in a row ;]

BTW, ANYONE who was in FULL RUNE, with ANY CAPE, was NOT part of the mssw

and yes..RSC STILL won with all the BS, look at there topic, EVERYONE BS'ED EVERYONE, 50 people were bs'ed at the end, i killed a total of 6 people though, only 3 on vid..

i got 2 hits on yuan, and lakekobe got me to 30 hp so i ran for my life xD

the lv48 phoenix was the last sals guy, he still died when some 90 came and killed him.. oh wait..it was either phoenix or anthony who were last. i forgot >_<

gf

OO and i just remembered an awesome part, rsc just came in and some sals guy logged in(well he was in steel w/ blue cape) and eEVERYONE attacked him at once and he died in 3 seconds XD

Edited by -Zero

yuanrang sead to shut up but harff the armay wodnt and when thay did the other half statrerd talkjng

That was bad. I died after like 5 mins, by accident i ran into like a whole group of Rsc people like 100+. You can guess what happened next....

WEnt there when it was almost done. saw 11 anthony from Sal's :unsure: Killed a lvl 113 (for some reason he wasn't hitting, he kept on saying ffs!)

2 smart lvl 84's started attacking me (red capes) killed one, died at the other's hands :P

No screenies

I arrived at the fighting place, stayed around other Slammers to kill one person, then got lost. :)

I then just wandered around for the next 12 minutes or so until I got attacked by one person - RSC. :unsure: It took a while for enough people to be attacking at once to kill me, so I probably survived for over a minute with a large RSC pile on me. :P

I then logged in on a different account - level 5, but got attacked by a level 44 Ranger who seemd to be around to kill low levels for the sake of it. :)

It was great fun, although cheating seemed to be slightly too obvious. :P

Randomness:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4290/mssw2yv5.png

;)

I arrived at the fighting place, stayed around other Slammers to kill one person, then got lost. tongue.gif

I then just wandered around for the next 12 minutes or so until I got attacked by one person - RSC. angry.gif It took a while for enough people to be attacking at once to kill me, so I probably survived for over a minute with a large RSC pile on me. biggrin.gif

I then logged in on a different account - level 5, but got attacked by a level 44 Ranger who seemd to be around to kill low levels for the sake of it. sad.gif

It was great fun, although cheating seemed to be slightly too obvious. slanty.gif

Randomness:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4290/mssw2yv5.png

I did exactly the same thing :unsure: lol

And u were Mssw2!!! :P :)

Guest santaklaus91

When is this going to be on youtube and when it is posted could some one plz tell me the name of it :unsure:

Many people had mage too...those cheaters..I got binded :unsure:

those red capes arent all RSC.many of them are cape switcher...:unsure:..i died when i came,even dont know anything when i die

lol the guy that came in last was my friend dookie/saint stefan , he wanted to come back n c the battle and got killed by a bunch of rsc. :unsure: btw died in first 4 min (10 ppl jumped on me ) but it was fun .....il be stronger next war :P

I got owned fast.I later tryed infiltrating rsc but they were killing each other so you can guess i got owned.

Heres a funny pic I made lol

untitlednn3.th.jpg

Edited by Dookie

my clan is about to have a war agenst this caln my clan is well out numberd is it ok if som of sals men help me out

?

editing post becuse pepol think the war is today infaked the war is gong to be in about 3-4 weeks

clan info chck out http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=132959

Edited by kingrune

"the lv48 phoenix was the last sals guy, he still died when some 90 came and killed him.. oh wait..it was either phoenix or anthony who were last. i forgot >_<"

I cant belive what that guy did.Me and knite equiped and brought phoenix with us.He aint sals.

Oh and kingrune i might join ya.But im 61 or 62 combat.I'll contact ya in game.

Guest doorknob60

I was fighting for RSC but there were tons of RSC backstabbers and tons of people (probably RHQ or something :unsure:) were switching capes to red and cheating or bsing to make rsc look bad...I hope next year's is better because there was way too much bsing and cheating and capeswitching this year