Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

*sigh* I wasn't their.... ugh I even got ready and everything.... Oh well I guess their is always next year......

Guest santaklaus91

Dan_:RC fought bravely tbh. We went down like Spartans happy.gif

umm i don't think so... If they were so brave how come they had to use mage and range. If they were brave they should have all been on the battle field with swords like we were brave is not the word for ppl who brake rules to win, no that is called several things but not one of them brave. I will have respect for the rune community that was brave but for the rest of them they need to grow up or get out. If they had rangers with them the team leaders should have told them to switch to combat and leave the range in the bank.

I almost missed the group i lost track of time and had a half an hour to go from drynor to varrok get cape world was out change world buy cape change back try to buy armor no ones sellin so i trade some nub 100 mith axes for his full iron then take off running with 2 minutes to go and i got there just as they were leaving.

Edited by santaklaus91

man wish i was there. well next time ill bring either my killer pure with 90+ str or my main with killer defence. When is the next war like this next year?

I missed it! Spent the whole bloomin day getting ready and then my internet got pulled just as it was starting.

I only took pictures before we set off. Once we headed off I kinda got over excited and forgot all about taking screenshots. :D

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

I think I lasted about 5 minutes in the fight before dying. Didn't manage to protect my rune scimmy but then its only a 30k loss, no biggie.

RSC had mages and rangers :wizard: And there were a couple of cape-switchers and such. Remember seeing at least one guy with a red cape taking it off and claiming he was from RHQ.

I returned and well, all I saw was red capes with a scattering of green capes and yellow ones.

And just on a personal note:

THANKS PETE!! ;)

Thanks for bringing 3x though you had a full out or something just before. :wizard:

I lasted quite a while seeing as nobody tried to pile me. In the first 5 minutes I coukd'nt find any members of sals, Only like 2 people. We died quick....

~Lixelsh

NOOOOOOOOO I missed it <_<

I was really looking forward to it then I couldn't come...

oh well. I guess I will wait for the next one.

I personally think they should be there has been word of them using mages and archerers (against the rules)

waryy2.png

:D

RC fought bravely tbh. We went down like Spartans :D

I got his Green dragon hide <_<

I was the last slammer alive, defected to RSC, when no one else was spamming, then at the end, it was back to a members server, up with the blue flag abd blue cape and spammed like hell "Sals fo life narbs", I was cut down pretty dam fast, but meh

atlest the war was fun and if u look at my sig u can see a little video

Right, the war was fun.

I was looking at your video....you attacked me!! Grr...

Guest kevinboos

Tis was a great event guys. :D

Can't wait till next year. <_<

RSC won, though only through an extensive amount of cheating. I'm not sure how Sals did, as i wasn't actually there... had to leave an hour before the fight was supposed to start, had a dance lesson. next time i logged on after that was at 4:00 and naturally it was long over.

looks like we didnt do too bad..i killed 7 people then i got gang owned...over all a nice day

I was at a party, apparanetly RSC cheated?

Wow must have been a good fight. <_<

Edited by Scooby

Lol i saw Andyana got owned! :P well i got owned too :o but it was a hot fight! :ice:

wut? Why didn't you help me :P

There was about 50 lvl 100's on meh :P

:aware:

i died within the first 10 seconds of approaching the ruined castle.

:P :ice: or even less

like other people said rsc did cheat

they did have magers and rangers and they didn't even have the right armour for some of them.

Edited by michaelmenace