Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

i didnt like the war i barely got to it before other ppl in the war killed me

Un0 had mommy problems. :ice:

I don't understand how you lost your rune scimitar when all you had was iron on.

RSC has problems with comprehending rules.

Ha Ha, Too bad I never saw andy get "Owned" Would have made my day :ice: I hope sals will get many more members next war and we'll win :P

~Lixelsh

I say we don't invite RSC next time..

I mean they just completely outnumber every other site. We couldn't even fight in the place it was suppose to be at RSC was all in there. It would be alot better and more even in numbers without them.

I mean they just completely outnumber every other site. We couldn't even fight in the place it was suppose to be at RSC was all in there. It would be alot better and more even in numbers without them.

Someone should start an alliance between sites, i believe i had an interesting conversation with someone who was planning to make what he called The RVHQCSaTi&B Alliance, but decided against it due to their only being 2 days left before the war. Perhaps next war someone will do something like that, then it will be a very interesting battle. However RSC will not be removed from the war.

Un0 had mommy problems. :(

I don't understand how you lost your rune scimitar when all you had was iron on.

How hard can it be to understand? :P

I got skulled, didn't have prayer/didn't have time to turn on "Protect Item"...

And its not funny about my mother. :P

Un0 had mommy problems. :P

How hard can it be to understand? :P

And its not funny about my mother. :D

Mother jokes aren't allowed on this board, are they? :P :(

Un0 had mommy problems. :P

How hard can it be to understand? :(

And its not funny about my mother. :P

Mother jokes aren't allowed on this board, are they? :P :D

Oh need clarification on the mother jokes plz! :P

do you lads know where i can DOWNLOAD the movie.I want to convert it into 3gpfor my mobile.I also want to add extra battle sounds and stuff...

Guest Lighthouse

Hey Sals, well done and good job in the steel war. :pirate2:

I lead the RuneCrypt team and we managed to pull over 270 opts to the event which was very good on our behalf. We left a couple minutes late as we had some problems with keeping people quiet and falling in.

Also next year I am interested in an informal alliance between Sal's and RuneCrypt. Our 300 or so opts and your 300 or so opts would very easily go a long way. I contacted Dustin after the first war about alliances and he said you were allowed to organise unofficial tactics with other clans but not go as two fansites merged into one. So we would both go in our own fansites but have an unofficial alliance - It would be interesting. :sleep2:

runecrypt1jw9.png

runecrypt2lm6.png

Also a video from a RuneCrypt member:

Well done once again Sal's, I believe Crypt and Sal's both did the best as "underdogs" that proved th everyone what we were capable of. As for RSC, they have a lot of people so they will have more cheaters, it's what happens unfortunately. We all did good though.

I think that RuneCrypt had the best organization out of all the sites. I've seen their video and I think they would have won if they had more people.

~Lixelsh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

I missed it. I didn't know it was Saturday till it was sunday :D ;) ;)

How often does this event occur, cause I really want to go to one?

P.S. I'd fight for Sals all the way :s

Guest TheWhiteKnight

Too bad i missed the war. I was too busy at a party. :cute:

Maybe we should have it again!

I only have 5 att and str but ill come for sals!!!!!!!!!!

ill porbably bring some food to help some people out.

ooooooooo wait nvm its over X0

I should read first!

Edited by laboo

Someone should start an alliance between sites, i believe i had an interesting conversation with someone who was planning to make what he called The RVHQCSaTi&B Alliance, but decided against it due to their only being 2 days left before the war. Perhaps next war someone will do something like that, then it will be a very interesting battle. However RSC will not be removed from the war.

rune village is racist to sals! :D i told them that we would make an alliance with the, but they got mad at me and said no :(

if anyone went to see how many rscs were there, they got there first i believe and

that they had all the lvl 110s...whao..that expalins ALOT... :D